Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Help A Writer Choose What To Write. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help A Writer Choose What To Write. (582 Views)

Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel / How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes / How To Write A Letter To Apply For Loan In Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Now, I'm in a dilenma and I need advice.
I have three stories that I feel like writing at the same time. But I need to choose one. So please help me decide.

The Dark Stories.
Bidemi stole two thousand naira but the bursar said he stole twenty thousand Naira. Someone had to take the blame and someone had to find the criminal. Usman decided to take the blame and allow find the culprit.
However, things changed. The punishment usman expected wasn't what he got. He now had to fight through the evil of politics in men's heart to survive.
Also, Bidemi must find the thief or else Anjela, his friend would tell the school who the real culprit was.

2. The Liquid wealth.
The plan was simple. All he had to do was help his mother be the mother of the firstlady, who was looking for the mother she never knew.
But event turned as he found his mother dead. And he was the only suspect. He had to fight for his life. Also, new events made him run to Ibadan at the time water became scarce. The survival rested on the fittest and the adaptable.

Friendzoned.
Just as the name suggest, John and Shola were forced to friendzone themselves since John proclaimed his love to her late. But their love for eachother makes them do terrible things. And it either they marry or stop being friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Like if I should go with

The Dark Stories.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Like if I should go with

The Liquid Wealth
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Like if I should go with

Friendzoned

2 Likes

Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Like if I should go with

Friendzoned

2 Likes

Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Dklef(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dark stories would be fine. I love stories the revolves around detection!

1 Like

Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dklef:
Dark stories would be fine. I love stories the revolves around detection!
Thanks
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Left to me, I'd say you go either for The Dark Stories or The Liquid Wealth.
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by tobisco29(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
The dark story will better for a blog
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
tobisco29:
The dark story will better for a blog
Thanks
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
discoprophet:
Left to me, I'd say you go either for The Dark Stories or The Liquid Wealth.
Thanka
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by RemenZack(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2016
I totally pick Friendzoned.
Re: Help A Writer Choose What To Write. by Divepen1(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
RemenZack:
I totally pick Friendzoned.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Child For A Wife? / 10 Books To Read From 1992 / I'm Writing A Fiction Series, And I'm Sharing Everything I Learn Along The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.