Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine (579 Views)

Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / The CFW E-magazine Is Out And Available To Download For Free. / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine by Nikkybrainz(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello

You have a message for the world Then we are here to help you unleash it!

A faculty press in one of the prestigious South West universities in Nigeria needs poets and fiction writers for its e-magazine. It is a rare opportunity to showcase talent and in a way, a form of free advertisement. You get to write your name and number, thus the credit goes to you. grin

NB:
Writers and will not be paid.

Not all entries will be selected. Only those that meet the faculty press standards will be published.

Contact me on this forum or send a text to 08179540079
Re: We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine by fikfaknuel(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Nikkybrainz:
Hello

You have a message for the world Then we are here to help you unleash it!

A faculty press in one of the prestigious South West universities in Nigeria needs poets and fiction writers for its e-magazine. It is a rare opportunity to showcase talent and in a way, a form of free advertisement. You get to write your name and number, thus the credit goes to you. grin

NB:
Writers and will not be paid.

Not all entries will be selected. Only those that meet the faculty press standards will be published.

Contact me on this forum or send a text to 08179540079

I'm interested, email me the details. All I need to know.

Email is emmanuelesomnofu@gmail.com
Re: We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine by illicit(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
temitpdaramola@gmail.com
Re: We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
dailmercy@gmail.com
Re: We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Njokunonsochukwu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

My Weeding Night (episode 1) / Finding True Love / African Poetry: The Girl, The Bishop And The Pianist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.