Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Betrayal: What's The Way Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betrayal: What's The Way Out? (1106 Views)

Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by Kro1: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
A friend of mine travelled abroad leaving behind his wife and two kids. One day, his wife started a chat with me on WhatsApp that she was missing her husband and she felt like having sex. We ended up chatting explicitly and I stupidly sent her a picture of a dick ( not mine ). Unfortunately, the husband got to know about the incident and all hell went loose. He has never asked me about the issue but he has not been talking to me for some time now. I'm confused and at the same time ashamed of myself....I betrayed my friend's trust. What do I do? Please note that there was no sexual affair between me and his wife.

I'd appreciate if this makes it to the front page. I need sincere advice and suggestions
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by kingofchess(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
turn 2 God
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Your case get K-leg small. You and your paddy's wife haven't actually done anything yet, but one wonders how far things would have progressed if you had not been detected before going too far.
The main thing now is to salvage your friend's marriage. For the time being I don't think it is possible to salvage your friendship. There's now a major trust issue between you and your friend that will take a lot of time to heal and God's grace. You only have yourself to blame for that.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by eyinjuege: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
You this guy, na wah for you o.

Unfortunately, you have lost that friendship,and rightly so too. With a friend like you, who needs an enemy.
I'm not trying to make you feel bad o.

Anyway, move on. There's nothing for you in that friendship again.

Don't let such ever happen in your future relationships with people that are close to yoi., so learn from this experience.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by Brunel(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just like air hostesses close the curtains between business and economy class, your case has been closed. Apologise and Leave the family alone.
Despicable you. Common guy!

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by thorpido(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Apologize to him and keep seeking his forgiveness.
However,stay away from both of them.Just live your life like they don't exist.
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by Kayraph(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm....
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by Dyt(f): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Chai
Women
Obirin
Na wa for us
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by nasha1(f): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Kro1:
A friend of mine travelled abroad leaving behind his wife and two kids. One day, his wife started a chat with me on WhatsApp that she was missing her husband and she felt like having sex. We ended up chatting explicitly and I stupidly sent her a picture of a dick ( not mine ). Unfortunately, the husband got to know about the incident and all hell went loose. He has never asked me about the issue but he has not been talking to me for some time now. I'm confused and at the same time ashamed of myself....I betrayed my friend's trust. What do I do? Please note that there was no sexual affair between me and his wife.

I'd appreciate if this makes it to the front page. I need sincere advice and suggestions

maybe it was a plan 4 her to get u out of your friend life. Who told him? the wife and who started the conversation,her.
did she stop or still continue for days? i think it was a set up,if she really wanted 2 cheat, she would have sleep with u.
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by Kro1: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
nasha1:

maybe it was a plan 4 her to get u out of your friend life. Who told him? the wife and who started the conversation,her.
did she stop or still continue for days? i think it was a set up,if she really wanted 2 cheat, she would have sleep with u.

She just called me up one day, after almost two months that I've stopped communicating with her, that her matrimonial home is on fire.

When I asked her what happened, she told me that her 4/5 year old son sent the dick pix to her husband and the man told her that if she doesn't tell him who sent the pix to her then their marriage is over, she now told him that it was from me.

Honestly I don't know what to make of the issue. This was the woman who told me that I should delete our chat conversations, I wondered how her son could be able to send such pix to her husband.

The whole thing just looked crazy to me. I'm feeling so bad that I could lose a friend over something like this.

I messed up big time!
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by RiloKiley: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kro1:

You effed up big time! Your guy's wife? Bad move!
Well, for guys the friendship is most likely ended. Apologise via text or call or whatever, learn your lesson and move on.
Re: Betrayal: What's The Way Out? by TBrenks(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kro1:

1. Wrong move.
2. Not with your friend's wife.
3. Let's assume you fell for the trick what would've being your case with your friend?
4. Look for a way to apologise and stay outta his marriage/ and or his way least a funeral be conducted in your name.
5. I'm pretty sure his wife sold you out... I see no reason while when the conversations started, he wasn't in the picture, and upon his return he gets to learn about the development.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas / Can Our Women Accept This Advice This Was Established By Mrs Martha / I Am Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.