Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? (4653 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
i took her out on our first date today, after some couple of bottles, we decided to dance a lil. mehn this gyal booty bad lipsrsealed after grinding for some mins, i felt hard on shocked. she felt it too grin. mehn it felt, very awkward. but she felt cool with it. still having hte feeling that i lacked self control....
is it normal?
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by dikeigbo2(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Its abnormal grin
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Blizzy9ja: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Like you have rightly pointed out, it is a sign of lack of self control
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by AyamBlaze: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Blood rushed from ur big head to ur little head. What's d biggie about it?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by AbuadStudent(m): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2016
You're doing a sexual dance and you don't expect to have a hard on? haba..Erection is partly involuntary..so don't blame yourself! blame your nervous system.
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Yes.
But if you worry about self control take me along next time an I'll chaperon. grin

But seriously if you worry about self control don't put yerself in compromisin' situations.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by ronald4lif(m): 3:37am On Feb 02, 2016
You were rocking a female booty, a big one at that and you expected to have a drooping phallus?

Come on dude, your John Thomas was only reacting to the steam emanating from her haunches and nothing is wrong with that. In fact, it'd have been wrong if your phallus didn't rise. grin

8 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2016
No man it shows you are a man, to be a real man guys click the link below
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 02, 2016
u must be a pervert to be turned on by such
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2016
When was d last tym u had sex undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Giwman(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2016
It's very normal man, Ur little man works with It brain.......... ignore all people who say u r abnormal
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by rawpadgin(m): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
thats not even the cause
instead of the fvcktard to concentrate on his dance moves, he was prolly thinking of how to get her laid
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
thats not even the cause
instead of the fvcktard to concentrate on his dance moves, he was prolly thinking of how to get her laid
grin lol. Seriously i was furious wit my JT. But the lil man had a mind of its own. Had to stop the dance a moments later
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
grin The other day you came over
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
You were rocking a female booty, a big one at that and you expected to have a drooping phallus?

Come on dude, your John Thomas was only reacting to the steam emanating from her haunches and nothing is wrong with that. In fact, it'd have been wrong if your phallus didn't rise. grin
Correct Guy
Seriously i was furious wit my JT. But the lil man had a mind of its own. Had to stop the dance a moments later grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
thats not even the cause
Exactly. The booty must be touching his D
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by rawpadgin(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
even if.....

if u dont imagine it u wont get erected/wet
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
rasojie:
grin The other day you came over
nd I was disappointed because u 'came' 5scds after d whole thing. Have you taken ur 'agbo jedi' now undecided
I can also make it this weekend
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
even if.....

Oh! I gerrit
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by westlius(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm imargin rockin of ass now find is way up here na wa oo
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by rawpadgin(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
Oh! I gerrit
sure u will
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
It's Normal, #scoffs self control, tell Me about it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
even if.....

I can see that you have 'non responsive' stem in btw your legs.
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:

lol when last did you visit the club
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by IamLEGEND1: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
trust me
if their was no reaction from ur penìs, then you'll be contending with far bigger problems than ur lack of self-control.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
nd I was disappointed because u 'came' 5scds after d whole thing. Have you taken ur 'agbo jedi' now undecided
I can also make it this weekend

lie... I only faked an orgasm cos ur pussie stank
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
trust me
if their was no reaction from ur penìs, then you'll be contending with far bigger problems than ur lack of self-control.

lol. True word.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2016
rasojie:

lol when last did you visit the club
E don Tey o
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
rasojie:

lie... I only faked an orgasm cos ur pussie stank
**drags him**
Why ar u defending urself undecided
Just admit and lemme help u
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
sure u will
Yes, I did
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
E don Tey o
no wonder! How can i be grinding her A** without contact?
Nikita1:
**drags him**
Why ar u defending urself undecided
Just admit and lemme help u
no, thanks
and hope you've changed your panries dis mrnin
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Its abnormal not to have erec.tion while rocking dat ass
I get erec.tion from just moving my body..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen / When U Get Married 2 A Mechanic Who Is Used To Sucking Fuel From Carburetor(pic) / Confirm Love Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.