Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control (1088 Views)

Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / My View On Why Most Youths End Up A Failure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 3:51am On Feb 02, 2016
I have noticed how most youths nowadays do things with no restrain at all! Be it sex, drinking, smoking, love of money, spending money on unnecessary things etc

They seem to be no self control whatsoever. Go to our campus, youths have more sex than married couples, some are live in campus couples. shocked having sex every single day. A guy told me he has slept with one girl over 400 times shocked shocked shocked

Now I'm not talking about having the urge because as a young person the urge is there, it is natural, what then happens after you have the urge is the key thing. Valentine is here and through the years I've been making my research on the sales of condom on that day. I noticed that during valentine period is when condoms sells the most, in fact on one of the valentines days, a chemist shop sold all its stock of condom shocked shocked shocked

The religious folks are not left out here, in fact nowadays you hardly distinguish religious folks from the worldly one's. Everyone seems to be doing the same thing!

Everyone seems to go out of control! cry cry cry

You hardly find a young person of 20 who hasn't had sex with more than 5 people. cry cry

Where are the young people with self control?

1 Like

Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by chriskosherbal(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Not all youths. See link
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 4:02am On Feb 02, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Not all youths. See link
most! wink
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by iykebest1(m): 4:32am On Feb 02, 2016
It is "lose control" .. no longer self control
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by Tygg: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2016
I know ,I know but before you cast the stones and pebbles on em...it ain't our fault that we are born in this generation where "" sex sells"" as the western media will put it...
Where the religious bodies choose the gospel of prosperity over the gospel of righteousness
Where every celebrity and "most ladies" have to show some flesh to get the least attention ..
Where we are told through every possible means ,films,songs,even commercial adverts that sex is the greatest feeling and should be worshipped .
Where the elderly rather than be role models are more concerned with holding on to the last gasp of youth through certain unnatural processes ..
I am not countering your write up,,in fact you are right but all I'm saying is ,,,don't blame it all on us ....I ain't a part of em tho#hehe
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by agarawu23(m): 5:18am On Feb 02, 2016
U have a point

1 Like

Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Humans have lacked self control since the inception of time. It isn't a recent phenomena.
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2016
agarawu23:
U have a point
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Tygg:
I know ,I know but before you cast the stones and pebbles on em...it ain't our fault that we are born in this generation where "" sex sells"" as the western media will put it...
Where the religious bodies choose the gospel of prosperity over the gospel of righteousness
Where every celebrity and "most ladies" have to show some flesh to get the least attention ..
Where we are told through every possible means ,films,songs,even commercial adverts that sex is the greatest feeling and should be worshipped .
Where the elderly rather than be role models are more concerned with holding on to the last gasp of youth through certain unnatural processes ..
I am not countering your write up,,in fact you are right but all I'm saying is ,,,don't blame it all on us ....I ain't a part of em tho#hehe
hehe... 'Sex sells' because we are ready to buy. The main thing is to have self control and discipline. Even at parties, most people rush to be served food. Food! shocked shocked

People just do things without restrain.

Even today where sexually transmitted diseases are everywhere, most youths are still fvucking like flies... Getting infected on daily basis.
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by Olamipapa(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2016
OP seems to be a saint to all this.
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by cruzita(f): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2016
its because end time is near so the devil is fighting to win more souls to hell.
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Olamipapa:
OP seems to be a saint to all this.
yes! tongue I'm one of a kind! wink
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
its because end time is near so the devil is fighting to win more souls to hell.
From the religious angle that's true. What is the church doing about it?
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by rawpadgin(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by octopusfreaky(f): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed OP not our fault but ive learnt how to be self-disciplined ,it isnt easy ooooo..
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lipsrsealed embarassed OP not our fault but ive learnt how to be self-disciplined ,it isnt easy ooooo..
shocked shocked shocked try my dear, you'll get there.
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by sirhot(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
iykebest1:
It is "lose control" .. no longer self control
haha... What's the difference?
Re: Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
sirhot:
I have noticed how most youths nowadays do things with no restrain at all! Be it sex, drinking, smoking, love of money, spending money on unnecessary things etc

They seem to be no self control whatsoever. Go to our campus, youths have more sex than married couples, some are live in campus couples. shocked having sex every single day. A guy told me he has slept with one girl over 400 times shocked shocked shocked

Now I'm not talking about having the urge because as a young person the urge is there, it is natural, what then happens after you have the urge is the key thing. Valentine is here and through the years I've been making my research on the sales of condom on that day. I noticed that during valentine period is when condoms sells the most, in fact on one of the valentines days, a chemist shop sold all its stock of condom shocked shocked shocked

The religious folks are not left out here, in fact nowadays you hardly distinguish religious folks from the worldly one's. Everyone seems to be doing the same thing!

Everyone seems to go out of control! cry cry cry

You hardly find a young person of 20 who hasn't had sex with more than 5 people. cry cry

Where are the young people with self control?
preacher

(1) (Reply)

8 Facts That Will Enable You Step Out Of Friend Zone / Ever Meet Up For Anonymous Sex ? / How Do I Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.