Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (9770 Views)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by rawpadgin(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:
Thanks for admitting...and am hoping you keep it up dumbo wink
look @ this inconsequential fool

am above u in all ramification &......

please dont make me do this

say no to e-war
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by lalasticlala(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol. grin Help her ministry naa. If she needs it... But don't forget CD...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by fulfillbill(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
look @ this inconsequential fool

am above u in all ramification &......

please dont make me do this

say no to e-war

Dumbo...after having sex with her...come and tell us how you did it.

As per matured guy you shouldn't be doing this...thats what am trying to say...

.... Bye
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by tse1v1(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
I HOPE YOU WONT HAVE SEX WITH HER THEN LATER START HAVING PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE....................THINK TWICE BRO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by LKO(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
not even gonna do it

OP looks like someone I know along airport road/ugborikoko area of Warri.
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by Saladin25(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
free things they kill... Ladies wicked ooo...
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:
"Feel sex" undecided

Who still talks like that?? undecided undecided
and na fill Wey the Mumu write sef
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well the blunder killed it for me, u called her an 'old one' because many fresh pussies but OP you and i know that if you hadn't had your way with her back then , you won't call her that, some guys sha, altho i see your point and u said u fvucked her friend out of naivety, dude try another lie, if u had said her friend seduced me and i fell out of being naive, sounds a lot more believable but i 'fvucked' her, dude man..... wink cool
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by henrybomb(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Egbon if she wants d fvck,give to her..no time
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by rawpadgin(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
lalasticlala:
Lol. grin Help her ministry naa. If she needs it... But don't forget CD...
oya land am for front page make others talk
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by vault(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK.... until I give you condom abi undecided
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by kellyJames5(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
DesChyko:
'Ur photo makes me fill s3x'

What she really needs is her 3rd term school fees. It isn't too late.

You try sha. Posting this grammatical blunder from your ex on Nairaland. It's bad enough to kill an urge grin

O Lord!

Some people are "mouthed"
grin
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by demzylahot(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
DesChyko:

You try sha. Posting this grammatical blunder from your ex on Nairaland. It's bad enough to kill an urge grin
no be grammatical error anything...she no just sabi English

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by nairaman66(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
DesChyko:

The girl is from Cotonou!
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by nairaman66(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
1min silence for that grammatical blunder

I give it to you! ROFLMAO!!
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by kingsmok(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
egbon wat are u still waiting 4? fucck d biicth mehn!! its a win-win for u.
d people u can trite dis way re d people dat behave like u
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga abeg, wetin consan us wit ovalod
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by daphid25(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
She loves the D, go give it to her.
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by olymurphy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
]'Ur photo makes me fill s3x'

You try sha. Posting this grammatical blunder from your ex on Nairaland. It's bad enough to kill an urge grin[/quote]

U wicked gaan grin grin cheesy
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by elektois: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Flee bro.. My mind tells me Shez got an hidden agenda for you
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 03, 2016
sh b primary skool drop out? No offense oh
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by kinibd(m): 1:42am On Feb 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
oya land am for front page make others talk

Na now u just talk wetin u dey find since. No b only front page na front of your house you for post am...make no mod try am abeg
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by hlog(m): 2:15am On Feb 03, 2016
U come dey feel fly... Smh... Ode
Re: My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) by Lordprez: 2:24am On Feb 03, 2016
So your ex-girlfriend's name is "Esther" huh?... why am I not surpriseundecided

anyway, carry on OP.... buh wait! your ex from 8 years ago ain't married yet and she is "fillin sex" from your photo?.... Good for you then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman / Abet No Any Nairalander Gel Fine Reach My Babe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.