Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil (3544 Views)

Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC / North Has Oil, Diamond, Gold But I Want Us To Remain With Biafrans-maitama Sule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Deepfreezer(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Only the North has the right to claim ownership of Nigeria's Oil.
watch the video of Usman Guba speaking on channels TV

https:///cJA4AWGCFW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by TippyTop(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Maybe the oil well in the SW, not the one in our region.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by cheruv: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Deepfreezer(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2016
seriously the thing tire me too. the man was barking on channels tv with straight face.

they should come and take the oil if they want!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by MonPro: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
I dey laugh southerners that still shout "one nigeria" like their breath depends on it.

You see why kanu is looking the fulani eyeball to eyeball while others hide under their beds. Yet some senseless southerners are shouting kill Kanu! hang him! Shoot him! ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by zendy: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
There is this general thinking of the northerners. They believe they own the oil because they fought for it.

1 Like

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by NapoIeon: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
grin
TonyeBarcanista

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by EastanPower(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by EastanPower(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, Stebel, Goodboiyy, Truckpusher, ijawcitizen, HopeAthand, etc.

8 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by nwadiuko1(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:
add the other edo abino.....whats his name again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by wordcat(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
zendy:
This is general thinking of the northerners. They believe they own the oil because they fought for it.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by T8ksy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
zendy:
There is this general thinking of the northerners. They believe they own the oil because they fought for it.

As a matter of fact, they did and won aided by the SW and middlebelt. it's called the "booty of war".

Had ojukwu won he would have laid claim to it, too.

1 Like

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tonyebarcanista must watch this video and comment when he returns from Ban..

Mynd44 banned him for sleeping..

9 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by kernel501: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
T8ksy:

As a matter of fact, they did and won aided by the SW and middlebelt. it's called the "booty of war".

Had ojukwu won he would have laid claim to it, too.

OJUKWU WASN'T FIGHTING TO TAKE NIGERIA, RATHER FOR BIAFRA INDEPENDENT.

12 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by T8ksy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
kernel501:

OJUKWU WASN'T FIGHTING TO TAKE NIGERIA, RATHER FOR BIAFRA INDEPENDENT.

Yeah right................but he needed to occupy the midwest and yorubaland to achieve biafra's independence.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by kernel501: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
T8ksy:

Yeah right................but he needed to occupy the midwest and yorubaland to achieve biafra's independence.

NO!!! IF HE WANTED THAT, HE WOULDN'T HAVE SIGNED TRUE FEDERALISM WITH FG IN ABURI, GHANA.

13 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by 7footre(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
But the north already owns majority of the oil blocs, so his statement is not out of place. They do own the oil, what the host community gets is just peanuts and environmental degradation
#bittertruth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by EazyMoh(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who is this Usman Gabu? abi Guba, never heard of him
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by jpipe2000(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
didnt watch d vid buh he is just repeating sometn we already know. would like 2 see some response 4rm niger deltans especially those of 'em dat scream 'they want OUR oil' anytime secession is discussed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Deepfreezer(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
MonPro:
I dey laugh southerners that still shout "one nigeria" like their breath depends on it.

You see why kanu is looking the fulani eyeball to eyeball while others hide under their beds. Yet some senseless southerners are shouting kill Kanu! hang him! Shoot him! ?
this same reason they don't want secession. just to continue to exploit the south south.

1 Like

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by sunnyuche1(m): 6:20am On Feb 03, 2016
I'd!ot undecided
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by WATCHOVER(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2016
I don't blame them na because they have succeeded in renewing their contracts in the oil well. Thanks to SW

7 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Deepfreezer(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticlala please do the needful bro.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by phemmie06(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2016
This man is high not his fault
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
I see
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by ijawcitizen(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
EastanPower:
Nigerias oil include the oil in IGBOLANDLOCK belongs to the north (....believe me, i dont know how the -LOCK got there) and guess what, Igalas and fulani herdsmen are already having you guys for lunch over your claim to their oil in igboland.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijawcitizen:
Nigerias oil include the oil in IGBOLANDLOCK belongs to the north (....believe me, i dont know how the -LOCK got there) and guess what, Igalas and fulani herdsmen are already having you guys for lunch over your claim to their oil in igboland.
Bro, longest time o.... Hope you are good?
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by brize(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijawcitizen:
bro. the oil in Bayelsastill belongs to Jigawa hope you are aware? You got to be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by joseph1832(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
How did this guy come about this finding? I wonder when some of this northerners will stop making stewpid and nonsense comments.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by ijawcitizen(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
brize:
bro. the oil in Bayelsastill belongs to Jigawa hope you are aware? You got to be ashamed of yourself.
Yes they said so but they are yet to practicalize that statement in bayelsa...or should i say they used to, but not anymore. But in Igboland, they have not only shown they own the oil there, they have proven beyond reasonable doubt that they own even the grasses and everything that grows in your farmlands. Not to mentions the immesurable number of girls abducted from iboland and forced into islam in some emirs' palace some of which just found voice because of the proactiveness of the Niger deltans in Ese Oruru's case. My bad, they were not abducted, the igbo girls were actually sold by their parents...do you know why?
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by shugaboy6102(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
I pity this Nation cos am sure y the North has not granted succession is cos of oil and once its dried up well........expect them to say bye bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nnia Nwodo In Enugu(pics) / Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? / Woman Butchered In Polling Unit Today Bloody Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.