Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics (24327 Views)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by YoowPeeRochas(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Chai..... Na so this my brother 4rm Ikwerre for jst dey 4 #6 Imeala Street if to so em no get Money! Or em fit dey craze by now!!!!
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Youngsage: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2016
crazygod:
Bros wat about the christian night club u promised na...... we men of God need to get our groove on too

grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Mattew690(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Confirm

Confirm
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by mrwisesome: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one he is looking cool thank God for ur life
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Those shoes
cry cry cry
I cant look like girl shoe .. With bow shocked different colour seff
Nah wah ohh all dis gayish fashion lol
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Abagworo(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
crazygod:
Bros wat about the christian night club u promised na...... we men of God need to get our groove on too

Are you a Christian that likes clubbing and live in PH City? Your wait is over. Pastor Ibiyomie is giving us a superb ultramodern Christian Nite Club at Oroazi.
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by fiftynaira(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
If u knw choba well this guy has a very big fueling and gas station there.
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by RealBae: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
E PAIN YOU...

Jealousy na bad tin o

Pray to God to bless your hustle stop this hatred BIGOT
If you no mind post your dapper head picture make we see.

9jacrip:
Omo yiiboes, always suffering from taste in fashion.

WTF is dapper about this?
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by sucess001(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
i like the guy tho...very friendly when you meet him in person....
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Ejytex(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
he looks like a houseboy standing beside his oga's car, money no fit am walahi
I tink saaaaaaay na only me notice am o...... he no sharp at all
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Afrok:
Cool pic but did he bleach his lips? shocked
do people bleach their lips? is that even possible?
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Ejytex(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Haba paddy mi,u for holla me make i help u wt clean shoe nau,instead of this aboki toms
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by myners007: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atlantian:
Standing by the Grand Wagen is ego boost. Seems his bad physique has robbed him of his confidence. So he finds his most valued material possession to boost his confidence.

If he takes away the truck and stand by himself to snap the picture, he will look less than a village town crier. A man must learn to boost his confidence from the inside out, learn to eat well and exercise and work on your skin. I am tired of telling people "sorry" after poisoning your vitals with bad alcohol and destructive lifestyles.

Grow up man. What have u achieved from your self acclaimed confidence. Big up and think big then the sky will be your limit. A word is sufficient for the Wise.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by SantiCiboura: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
angry angry This dude aint funny i swear
not that he is not funny, but your problems are bigger than his jokes

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by crazygod(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abagworo:

Are you a Christian that likes clubbing and live in PH City? Your wait is over. Pastor Ibiyomie is giving us a superb ultramodern Christian Nite Club at Oroazi.
Choi. I'm based in lagos
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Atlantian: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
myners007:
Grow up man. What have u achieved from your self acclaimed confidence. Big up and think big then the sky will be your limit. A word is sufficient for the Wise.
May be you dont really know, I am richer and wealthier than Julius Agwu. Dont ask me silly narcissistic questions like. "what have you achieved ?". I am comfortable.
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
RealBae:

E PAIN YOU...

Jealousy na bad tin o

Pray to God to bless your hustle stop this hatred BIGOT
If you no mind post your dapper head picture make we see.

Pain?

We are talking acts from the east having very poor taste in fashion, you're talking glib. Are you mentally alright?
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by potbelly(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
yeah mehn... cool
Demmocrats:
Smart and simple, if you don't know the dude you might mistake him as a driver for one potbelly Oga at the things. grin
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
This nigga shud take Fashion lessons from The top notchs the shou looks like Bedroom doll shoes .Now they will come and tell u they bought it 500k #VanityForLuxury
Re: Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:
Omo yiiboes, always suffering from taste in fashion.

WTF is dapper about this?
You thinking like I am nigga #Gbayi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer "Tekno" Steps Out Really Stylish In New Photos (see Here) / SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.