Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) (30787 Views)

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by ideylaff: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
mukason:
Our great grand fathers still ruling us with their cunning brain.

Spot on

Such bad timing for the trip in the midst of the economic situation all of them all smiles as if we are not in a mess.

Am osun pulled this one to prove to the other APC Governors that he's bn with Buhari since CPC Days

look at the minister for Finance all dressed up like its a carnival

For PMB TO ARRIVE UN Ijebu LATE LAST NIGHT TELLs YOU AMOSUN made him bend /pressure for this senseless jamboree of white robe wearing robe peeps who are part of Nigerias problems
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:
You go fear agbada Na cheesy...... great men from a great country in a great continent...........

Thats it
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
sukkot:
no man in nigeria has the integrity of buhari. i repeat, no man born of woman

To start with, I have only one NL moniker ..

Even Buhari or Seun can't do that ..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Seun Osewa, hope you're there. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by chanky: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
lawnreigh:
even with all Adenuga money, see as he humble for president totally, after been fulfilled as a rich man, you still need power, Money, Fame and Power the 3 things that rules the world, they work hand in hand. Lord can you hear me speak!!!

Thats how life should be
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by mrjojo: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by mrjojo: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
This Adenuga get respect oo, even with all his money, while some people who doesn't even have up to 1million in there account, will be forming big man.
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by herboshedhe(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Presido the traveller of our timegrin

My signature your mirrorcheesy
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by PrinceAlex001(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adenuga was trying to avoid the camera not that he is humble; he does not like being seen publicly, he loves and cherish his private life, just like Seun. grin
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by hharsnan(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ogun
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
Adenuga was trying to avoid the camera not that he is humble; he does not like being seen publicly, he loves and cherish his private life, just like Seun. grin

Gbam...easily the most reclusive real dollar billionaire that I know of in that country.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by mideactive: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well done governor Amusu.Aregbe,wen 'l u make me proud
Re: Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) by forgiveness: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
ideylaff:

All laced with power abenuuuu gongorrrr

Na you talk am ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / Niger Bans Bulk Sale Of Food Items, Orders Confiscation Of Trucks Carrying Food / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.