Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday (30144 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

Why do people make comments like these? So what if the boy becomes 20 when he'd be 75? What if he lives to a hundred years? What of those that have kids in their 20's and still dont live ro 40? People just like counting time for others and making useless and unneccessary permutations over other people's lives. The important thing is the fulfillment he derives from his decisions and actions which in no way has any bearing on you. '
And what if the other kids love the brother they've all been longing for? Do you even know anything about family life? It is his life, his choices. Live yours and let others be.

I know he is an adulterer, and the child is illegitimate. Karma has a good way of fighting for injustice, he will get his own share.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by stevecantrell: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beremx:
How can i wish to be Precious Chikwendu? You are funny! I will always wish to be myself o!
Coincidentally, i also gave birth 11days ago to a bouncing baby boy for my husband. So i am happy for FFK. grin

Congrats !
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by eposho: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Welcome FFK1. THE NEXT OGBUEFI MOTO MOUTH.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:

I know he is an adulterer, and the child is illegitimate. Karma has a good way of fighting for injustice, he will get his own share.

You are not God. He has his ways, lets wait and see. Afterall by human ideology, of David's sons, Solomon shouldnt have been the chosen one. But God delighted in him. Leave FFK and his alleged adultery, you no holy pass! Davido's child is illegitimate, so is Wizkids, so are 2baba's and the list goes on. We don't see you calling them out. If you have a personal axe to grind with FFK, its none of my business, just leave it out of public domain.

My prayer for the boy is that he should fulfill that purpose for which God has put him forth in this world and be a blessing unto his family and generations. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Pidggin(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

You are not God. He has his ways, lets wait and see. Afterall by human ideology, of David's sons, Solomon shouldnt have been the chosen one. But God delighted in him. Leave FFK and his alleged adultery, you no holy pass! Davido's child is illegitimate, so is Wizkids, so are 2baba's and the list goes on. We don't see you calling them out. If you have a personal axe to grind with FFK, its none of my business, just leave it out of public domain.

My prayer for the boy is that he should fulfill that purpose for which God has put him forth in this world and be a blessing unto his family and generations. Amen.

I don't know him personally so it is not my business, but when i see wrong doing, i say it. If he did not post it on social media i wouldn't have know about it, so the fact is, he wants us to know. I have seen it and given my verdict as follows; people that make this mistake end up regretting big time, the law of Karma awaits him. This is all i am saying.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Faith111: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

My dear as much as we all like to be socially compliant, many of such men secretly wish they had a male. Even the women too. Genealogy is traced through the male, not female. If you are lucky enough to get the best of both worlds, all good and well. If not, count your blessings still and make the most of it.

By the way, how are Obama's kids much more valuable than anybody else's? If one person is to be chosen for execution between say your loved ones and Obama's kids, who do you think you'd pick?

Your points don't have much to do with education, you are just trying to be socially correct likw everyone else.

I refered to Obama's girls cos the person I quoted talked about a male being more valuable than 40 females which is the Fattest Lie...Just tried to make him understand that the value of a Child is not in its Gender...I'll Love and value both my Sons and Daughter equally...
Thats why I said Obama's Daughters are more Valuable that a Thousand of his Sons..
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by myfantasies(f): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
*spread mat* first to comment
Abeg shift

Na only u won sleep for dis big mat?
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Barney11: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

My dear as much as we all like to be socially compliant, many of such men secretly wish they had a male. Even the women too. Genealogy is traced through the male, not female. If you are lucky enough to get the best of both worlds, all good and well. If not, count your blessings still and make the most of it.
By the way, how are Obama's kids much more valuable than anybody else's? If one person is to be chosen for execution between say your loved ones and Obama's kids, who do you think you'd pick?
Your points don't have much to do with education, you are just trying to be socially correct likw everyone else.
. A male child is nothing special!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by JakesJ(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Congratulation Sir, We The Good People Of The World Are Celebrating With U & Ur Family/Families, We're So Fill With Joy And Happiness For This Very Good News.......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by dontrich7: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Which son? from his daughter or his fair mistress?
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by carinmom(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beremx:
I am happy his first son was born in Nigeria. He didn't have to fly his babymama out of Nigeria for birth delivery.

Congratulations FFK, you are now a full fledged man. grin grin

Congrats, how's cutie? I'm happy for you.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Chicagoesontop: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
lolx... FFK the clown. Anyway I pray for good health, long life and prosperity to your son. I hope he won't be like you in the nearest future.

Are You In Anyway Better Than FFK, ? Please Mind How You Talk or Should I Say Mind How You Write ?!!
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

Are You In Anyway Better Than FFK, ? Please Mind How You Talk or Should I Say Mind How You Write ?!!
And what did I say bad about FFK?
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Abeg shift

Na only u won sleep for dis big mat?
lols, u funny die
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Beremx(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
carinmom:

Congrats, how's cutie? I'm happy for you.
he's fine dear. thanks. cool
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by tlops(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Badgers14:
So FFK no fit dole out some $ send him wife abi baby mama go Yankee for delivery so him pikin go get U.S passport..
So na so FFK stingy reach

Fear dey catch am! He no want make know say I'm get money.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Barney11:
. A male child is nothing special!

To you maybe, but to billions of others since the inception of the earth it is special. Man has killed for it, nations have bled for it.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:

I don't know him personally so it is not my business, but when i see wrong doing, i say it. If he did not post it on social media i wouldn't have know about it, so the fact is, he wants us to know. I have seen it and given my verdict as follows; people that make this mistake end up regretting big time, the law of Karma awaits him. This is all i am saying.

You dont know him personally, yet you know for a fact from social media that he abandoned his 5 kids? Ok. Kontinuu!
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by luggy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
amen, congrant FFK my inlaw
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:

I'm sorry I don't insult pple but you deserve to be insulated...
If I should probe further, I will find out that you are such a stack illiterate with no future ambition and your so called sons will be quick to dump you and your Surname in the 1st generation cos no Sane son will want to associate with an Insane Father like You except they end up Insane Agberos..
Go and get Educated..
You need Enlightenment..
Obama has 2 daughters that are much more the value of a Thousand of your spilled Y chromosome...
You just proved me right by your extremely insultive and unsavoury response to an apparently innocous opinion i expressed. You sound bitter, probably smarting from recent divorce and its inevitable trauma. I wouldnt join issues with a wild feminist who lives in self induced delusion,and who pretends to be oblivious of the obvious FACT that this is AFRICA.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Barney11: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Fawklicant post=42558787]

To you maybe, but to billions of others since the inception of the earth it is special. Man has killed for it, nations have bled for it. [/quote
Tell me the core reason,that was an ancient time wen the world is still in darkness or are u just a cave man?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Barney11 post=42573361][/quote]

The core essence and fundamentals of mankind remains unchanged, civilization ot not. There have been other civilizations before now, but you wouldn't know that. tongue There is nothing new under the sun, just different methodology. After trying to conform to prevailing societal norms and values, the innate human nature and desires inherent in all of us still materializes in some form.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by theDEVILisHERE: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2016
360metrosports:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QRFqQhLpXJM/VrBbOqlTcBI/AAAAAAAINXE/nArVVsVQth8/s400/index.jpg[/img]

The father of five girls, helped deliver his first son at Diff hospital, Aso Drive, Abuja yesterday February 1st!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photo-photo-of-ffk-in-his-hospital-robe.html

This criminal man called FFK has blood on his hands

He is part of the people the muderous coward Olusegun Obasanjo used in his planting of bombs to blowup certain Airlines that where said to have crashed

Anyone associating with this murderous criminal is DOOMED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.