Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Men And Their Cheating Ways. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Their Cheating Ways. (39117 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Women And Their Cheating Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
sleekdot:
Everyone here who is married says their husband is not cheating yet they said 8 out of 10 men cheat

I guess everyone is married to those 2 who are not cheating

They come to the altar of solution with alternate monikers na. I distinctly remember the case of the one who found her husband's numerous sex tapes. Very arrogant ignorant fools on here. Na dem dey humble when things don't quite turn out as planned.

5 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by 4nobody4every1: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Timbuktou:

They come to the altar of solution with alternate monikers na. I distinctly remember the case of the one who flu her husband's numerous sex tapes. Very arrogant ignorant fools on here. Na dem dey humble when things don't quoyebturn out as planned.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin
Mindfulness:

Yeah, out of the approximately 7,4 billion people of which about 50% are male only hundreds are good. This is very realistic.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
quivah:

No doubt you probably have seen 'billions' of wonderful.. You must have wonderful memories undecided.
Cheers madam!

Of course I do, hope you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by sleekdot(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Timbuktou:

They come to the altar of solution with alternate monikers na. I distinctly remember the case of the one who found her husband's numerous sex tapes. Very arrogant ignorant fools on here. Na dem dey humble when things don't quite turn out as planned.

All of them are married to wonderful Nigerian men we hear yet all of them agree that majority of Naija men are beasts cheaters, wife beaters and abusers

Hmm sip engine oil juice

10 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Old recycled twaddle . As if women don't cheat too. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Ewuro4: 2:28am On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin gawd dey.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 6:00am On Feb 03, 2016
bellong:

Why the rant then?
Someone very close to me who has been married for 30years got a shocker when her husband brought in a runs girl who is about the age of their third child. Now this is a man that the woman has been living with all in the name of ego better, they still live in a rented apartment with the claim that he has no money for savings meanwhile, he bought a car for this girl and already built a house for her family. People are saying it is jazz, but I ask, If he didn't approach her, how could she jazz him?
That's just the little I can write, there are many more.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2016
LOL.
It is funny how the men are the ones that do not believe some men don't cheat.
All men cannot be you please, some are still respectful and decent.

I know you only like to see women cry, if a woman dares open a thread about how wonderful her man is, you will still criticize and disbelieve her. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
∆∆∆∆
Actually,they do believe there are still some faithful men ..but they just feel unfortunate and bad that they do not fall among the good eggs.
So, anything to disregard the faithful men...is a go!
I think that makes them feel alright..

5 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by crackhaus: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Bet why? You had men in stitches with this one.
Lol.. gringrin

Her opening post gave her away, everything after that was damage control...

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vyolet:
LOL.
It is funny how the men are the ones that do not believe some men don't cheat.
All men cannot be you please, some are still respectful and decent.

I know you only like to see women cry, if a woman dares open a thread about how wonderful her man is, you will still criticize and disbelieve her. Pathetic.

quivah:
∆∆∆∆
Actually,they do believe there are still some faithful men .. but they just feel unfortunate and bad that they do not fall among the good eggs.

cheesycheesy

12 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sweetheart, I think men cheat for several reasons.

There are the incorrigible ones who fit perfectly into your outlined description. They are wired like that. They are polygamous in nature. Its their fate. This ones are somewhat better to handle than the other kinds. Theirs is usually a clean bill...the chick at home is respected(that's what they say) to a certain degree. The side chicks are second class citizens. They are shown the doted lines that must not be crossed. Their presence is just to satisfy a urge...nothing more.

The other category is the deadly one. The men who cheat because they need emotional feeding, a woman to talk to, a good company... Haaa chick at home is in trouble!

I think we should marry our friends so that even when the initial gragra wears off, we would still be able to settle in in bliss. Look at him and know that bobo's got plenty to talk about or sisi needs her hands held...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vyolet:
Men have no reason for cheating, they just cheat anyway.
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
Mcttchew, tired of ranting.

nah who vex you like this ehehe

for every actions.... their is an equal and opposite reaction

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by dre11(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vyolet:

Someone very close to me who has been married for 30years got a shocker when her husband brought in a runs girl who is about the age of their third child. Now this is a man that the woman has been living with all in the name of ego better, they still live in a rented apartment with the claim that he has no money for savings meanwhile, he bought a car for this girl and already built a house for her family. People are saying it is jazz, but I ask, If he didn't approach her, how could she jazz him?
That's just the little I can write, there are many more.

a man that does that would had left traces all these years..... but the woman decided to turn a blind eye to it

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. gringrin

Her opening post gave her away, everything after that was damage control...

Hehehe. Boys dey para o. Bullshitometer working double overtime. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ewuro4:
grin grin gawd dey.

Hey, you. Thought you joined the spaceship to Mars. Happy new year.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by RiloKiley: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2016
sisisioge:

There are the incorrigible ones who fit perfectly into your outlined description. They are wired like that. They are polygamous in nature. Its their fate. This ones are somewhat better to handle than the other kinds. Theirs is usually a clean bill...the chick at home is respected(that's what they say) to a certain degree. The side chicks are second class citizens. They are shown the doted lines that must not be crossed. Their presence is just to satisfy a urge...nothing more.

The other category is the deadly one. The men who cheat because they need emotional feeding, a woman to talk to, a good company... Haaa chick at home is in trouble!

I think we should marry our friends so that even when the initial gragra wears off, we would still be able to settle in in bliss. Look at him and know that bobo's got plenty to talk about or sisi needs her hands held...
Hmm.
I would think it would be the second category that would be easier to handle. Fill the emotional void and they are back on track. To them cheating is not a habit, more of a means to an end. The first group however have no self control and are more apt to bring home veneral diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by sisisioge: 3:48am On Feb 04, 2016
RiloKiley:

Hmm.
I would think it would be the second category that would be easier to handle. Fill the emotional void and they are back on track. To them cheating is not a habit, more of a means to an end. The first group however have no self control and are more apt to bring home veneral diseases.

I meant once they are out , wifey is a goner especially if the side chick is quite ambitious or into the guy too. I once had a young married male friend. Guy was married for about three years. All he wanted was to talk...yes, talk! He would call to thank me for listening to him. I was really sorry for him...where did the convo go to? Not my problem but a good insight for. Just listening to the said and unsaid...he kind of opened my eyes o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by SAMBARRY: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2016
lilmax:
Its not the end of the world grin

You are not the first and definitely not the last grin
the look when you're no longer surprised by IT'S stupedeety but become dazed when wisdom comes out of IT cool

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2016
sisisioge:

You really understood the Op and shed more light.
The first however is the most dangerous as the wife will have many battle for fight unless she moves out and leave him to his ways. Men like that are not hard to detect though, they do it right from bf/gf days.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2016
dre11:

nah who vex you like this ehehe

for every actions.... their is an equal and opposite reaction
Dre o, two days, weldone sir.
The matter vex me no be small, that's me just imagining the hurt in such act.
dre11:

a man that does that would had left traces all these years..... but the woman decided to turn a blind eye to it
Not all, some men are smart like that although they always get caught eventually.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by bukatyne(f): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
quivah:
∆∆∆∆
Actually,they do believe there are still some faithful men ..but they just feel unfortunate and bad that they do not fall among the good eggs.

Lols @ post.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by dre11(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Vyolet:

Dre o, two days, weldone sir.
The matter vex me no be small, that's me just imagining the hurt in such act.

Not all, some men are smart like that although they always get caught eventually.

those men that you think are smart always leave traces......

it's just that they know the words to say to wiggle out of those situations.
but, if you're observant.... you will catch them.

men aren't as careful as women in that aspect.

(hope guys have come to chop amala after the 9months expectant)
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Ewuro4: 1:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Timbuktou:

Hey, you. Thought you joined the spaceship to Mars. Happy new year.

Happy New year bro... How's little Tim doing?

Hmm... My schedule is a total disaster. I'm literally spent!

But I won't give in till I figure it out my way out this mess.

Pray for me Tim , I need it.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Ewuro4:

Pele. I know the feeling and I'm sure you'll be alright. I'm taking your name to Baba tomorrow, we will commit your ways to the gods. wink

Little Tim's doing great. Growing like grass too.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by edwife(f): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Ewuro4:

Awww you will be fine, i will pray for you.

All is well with you. kisskiss
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by adeememman(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

Lol, ask a man why he cheated? He would not give any reason na, he will say it is the devil. No point filling any void as well, are you slim and trying to get fat for him or fat and trying to get slim? Watch him go after the very physique you are trying to avoid all for his sake. Big tummy? He will even go for ladies with bigger tummy.

den buy a gun and keep it where he can see it. Make sure u get a firearm license anyway.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2016
dre11:

those men that you think are smart always leave traces......

it's just that they know the words to say to wiggle out of those situations.
but, if you're observant.... you will catch them.

men aren't as careful as women in that aspect.

(hope guys have come to chop amala after the 9months expectant)
Sure, thanks
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2016
adeememman:
den buy a gun and keep it where he can see it. Make sure u get a firearm license anyway.
I got no Pity for such woman that will kill her man cos he cheated, kuje prison loading while she joins him in no time.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by adeememman(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

I got no Pity for such woman that will kill her man cos he cheated, kuje prison loading while she joins him in no time.
i never asked her to use it now, just buy and display. No need of putting bullet self. On a serious note I so much hate wayward attitude in marriage cos it will definitely affect the home -vely. May God help us men/guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.