Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832643 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Vacancy!!! Job Title : Business Manager - Product Leasing (Retail).

Brief Job Description :
Manage the Leasing wing of the Stores. Knowledge in product Leasing.
Communication with Corporate Companies/ Employers etc.

Requirements :
B.Sc./M.Sc. in Business Administration or related fields. Not less than 5 years active working experience in related field.

Mode of Application : Qualified applicants should send their CVS to grhr@arteegroup.com, using the Job title as the subject of the mail.

Closing Date: Application closes on 26th of August, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Urgent Vacancy for Sales Executive
Job description
• Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
• Establish new business
• Negotiate contracts.
• Analyze the territory/ market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problem problems and complaints.
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
• Meet agreed sales targets and contribute significantly to revenue generation strategies/initiatives of the organization.

Job Specification
Knowledge
❖ Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about company products and markets.
❖ Knowledge of planning, analyzing, and reporting of the markets.
❖ Good business ethics
❖ Experience in the use of PCs.
❖ The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
❖ Understanding of the long term goals of work unit and an appreciation of the goals of the company

Experience
At least one year cognate experience of sales background.
Qualificatiuon
❖ HND/Bachelor's Degree in any field.

PAY IS 40-50k basic. If candidate meets up to target, he or she gets a percentage of sale as commission
Interested candidates should forward CV's to careers@uniqueinstrumentsng.com. Subject should be: SALES EXECUTIVE
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Urgent vacancy for Service Technician.

Job Summary

• To ensure installation, maintenance and Calibration of equipment to improve customer satisfaction, maximize retention and increase profitability.
Duties/Responsibilities
• Perform installation of equipment at client’s site as instructed.
• Ensure maintenance and calibration of equipment using manufacturer’s checklist.
• To give reports of clients service/ activities to head Technical or supervisory officer.
• Ensure repair and maintenance of company’s equipment where possible.
• Ensure repair of equipment using manufacturer’s instruction.
• Ensure all office appliances like light, air condition, and main power supply is switch off at close of work each day.
• Assist Admin staff in identification of equipment during stock taken.
• Assist sales team in equipment delivery to clients.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
• Respond to unscheduled client requests and emergencies at short notice

Experience
1. At 1 year experience in Technical field with a good knowledge of laboratory instrument installation or any related discipline.
Basic Educational Requirement
❖ OND in Technical field
❖ Basic Microsoft office knowledge

Interested candidates should send CV's to careers@uniqueinstrumentsng.com with Subject: SERVICE TECHNICIAN. Pay for entry level is 40k experienced hires will earn between 75-80k
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
shoprite is currently recruiting for their new shopping mall soon at sangotedo(after ajah),monastery road close to diamond estate,lagos

interested candidates should send their Cv to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za

cheers

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
My people...lets not forget,i dont give jobs,i am not a recruiter and i have no single connection with any of the jobs i post here.
I have been getting several messages from people soliciting for jobs....biko for clarity sake i dont give jobs. cry cry cry
All i do here is to post geniune jobs for the interest job seekers,not minding your level of experience...i know and understand that things are tough and the economy is making people take drastic measures embarassed....but there is no further help i can render ,other than what i do here.

cheers wink wink wink

42 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by damibravo(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2016
debbie:
75 Male fresh engineering graduates/ICT needed in in different states of Nigeria for field Telecoms engineering.

Please send applications n CVS to hr@omnicom.com. Title subject as Field Trainee . Package negotiable and also depends on location. Please spread. Good morning

The mail address seems wrong... Mail failed.
And the Url doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Raemond(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Good job Debbie, how about jobs in other states/region? Kaduna state precisely
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by muna9: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
debbie:
75 Male fresh engineering graduates/ICT needed in in different states of Nigeria for field Telecoms engineering.

Please send applications n CVS to hr@omnicom.com. Title subject as Field Trainee . Package negotiable and also depends on location. Please spread. Good morning
please the email address isn't going through
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Try later....but i will do my best to see if the info is as accurate as it should be.cheers
muna9:

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by igmatt2002(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
debbie:
shoprite is currently recruiting for their new shopping mall soon at sangotedo(after ajah),monastery road close to diamond estate,lagos

interested candidates should send their Cv to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za

cheers

Hello Debbie, Kindly verify the email again! Sent email are bouncing back! Thanks!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saints2(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
igmatt2002:

Hello Debbie, Kindly verify the email again! Sent email are bouncing back! Thanks!!!

I disagree, the email addy is correct, check what you copied and try again...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
check what you copied..is it the same thing with what i wrote?
igmatt2002:

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by igmatt2002(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
debbie:
check what you copied..is it the same thing with what i wrote?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saints2(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
igmatt2002:

I believe you, my friend just said same thing too... But I applied and I got a mail from them, maybe their box was overwhelmed and can't take more again.. As in maybe they set the limit for the applications they want..

Regards.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
saints2:

I believe you, my friend just said same thing too... But I applied and I got a mail from them, maybe their box was overwhelmed and can't take more again.. As in maybe they set the limit for the applications they want..

Regards.
I concur.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by compuseun: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
@igmaat 2002, Not that the mail address is not correct but your mail was rejected by their mail server. I guessed their mail server is full already and can no longer accept any additional Incoming mails.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by igmatt2002(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
saints2:

Regards.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
A company involved in the provision of Electrical Services requires for immediate employment nationwide:

Position: Engineers (Eng 01)

The Ideal Candidates must possess:
• At least a Minimum of OND in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
• At least two (2) years hands-on work experience in the installation, repairs and maintenance of High-Tech Security Door Systems:
Mantrap Booths, Revolving Doors and eDoors
■ Good understanding of Access Control and Metal Detection Systems
• Enthusiasm, Credibility, Energy and Ability to work with minimal supervision

Position: Technician Tec 01

The Ideal Candidates must possess:
• At least a Minimum of GCE 0' Level/SSCE or Technical Certificate
• At least six (6) months hands-on work experience in the installation, repairs and maintenance of Mantrap Booths, Revolving Doors and eDoors Enthusiasm, Credibility, Energy and Ability to work with minimal supervision

Remunerations and incentives for both job roles are very attractive

Responsibilities include:

• Installation, servicing and repairs of security booths, access control and metal detection systems at various locations across the country • Prompt response to client's complaints

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send applications attac mg detailed CV (MS Word attachment) to currentadvertiser@gmail.com within two weeks of this publication. All applications MUST specify the Job Position, and Code being applied for in the mail subject bar.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Job Vacancies at A Systems Integration and software Development Company
Posted: 23/Aug/2016

A Systems Integration and software Development Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Networking and Cloud Systems/Infrastructure Support Engineer

Requirements
* Must have Networking Talents and Web Internet Protocols in HTTP, such as HTTPSSL, DMS, TCP/IP, UDP, JPSEC, VPN AND Load Balancing using GBP Traffic Engineering, BAP, IPV4 & IPV6, SONET, DWDM, TI/DS4, HSRP/GLBP, IGMP, LAP and TACAS with in depth knowledge of Major Routers (Cisco 29xx, 39xx, 49xx, 65xx, 73xx,76xx) NEXUS 7K and Juniper MX/EX Platform and must also have in-depth experience in Data Center Installations including Network Firewall) Unified Threat Mgt (UTM) and Web Security Expertise and Utilization of L2 and L3 protocols.

Remuneration
* Very Attractive for smart Graduates with more than 2 years’ experience. For short listing purposes, Applicants must be specific in their Experience/Exposure in their areas of choice(s) with expected Salary Package

Job Title: Cloud System Administrator and Support Engineer

Requirements
* In UNIX, Linux and Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 R2 Server Systems for Private Cloud Infrastructure Platform Manage by OpenStack, CloodStack and System Center 2012 for Virtualization (hypervisor) and Provisioning Platform Design and Support Engineer with Knowledge of any of the Des Ops tools will be an added advantage.

Remuneration
* Very Attractive for smart Graduates with more than 2 years’ experience. For short listing purposes, Applicants must be specific in their Experience/Exposure in their areas of choice(s) with expected Salary Package.

Application Closing Date

6th September, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and cover letters to: cloudtekcareers@gmail.com , openise4@yahoo.com

Note: Reference or name of position must be written on the subject of the mail. There are opportunities of overseas placement with partners and training.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
We have vacancy for the following Job Role:

1. SALES EXECUTIVE (ICT)
REQUIRED:
- minimum qualification is B.A/ B.Sc / HND.
- 2-3years work experience in sales.
- applicant must be resident in Lagos State or familiar with Lagos State environment.

2. CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE
REQUIRED:
- minimum qualification is B.A/ B.Sc / HND.
- 2-3years work experience in sales.
- applicant must be resident in Lagos State or familiar with Lagos State environment.

3. SALES MANAGER
REQUIRED:
- minimum qualification is B.A/ B.Sc / HND. MBA will be an added advantage
- 4 – 5years work experience in sales.
- applicant must be resident in Lagos State or familiar with Lagos State environment

Send qualified curriculum vitae to career@c-ileasing.com

Make your name and the position the subject of the mail/application. EXAMPLE: OKON SEUN – SALES MANAGER

Closing Monday 29th August 2016 by 3.00pm.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Procurement and Facility Maintenance Managers Vacancies at NairaBet
Posted: 23/Aug/2016
, owners of Over The Top Entertainment - NairaBet. Due to an expansion program going on in Lagos State, we will be requiring the services of candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Facility Maintenance Manager

Job Description

Ensuring that procurement and logistics operations are carried out strictly in accordance with the organization policies, regulations and local law.
Organize and maintain database records containing vendor and supplier details.
Develop timelines for the delivery of particular items so that projects or assignments can proceed as required and avoidance of delays.
Place orders for all company-wide supplies or materials.
Set ordering thresholds for commonly-used business items/supplies.
Perform random quality checks on supplies in order to see that the suppliers are not delivering substandard goods to NairaBet.
Implementing storage procedures to be adopted by the Administration department of NairaBet; specifically for all inventory items.
Compare prices and quotes among vendors/ suppliers in order to make sound purchasing decisions.
Ensuring the procurement activities are within a reasonable business purchasing budget.
Ordering goods such as office supplies (stationary, printing paper, items required for the retails outlets) on a continuing basis in order to maintain certain inventory levels.
Check invoices for accuracy and ensure they are forwarded to the internal auditor for payment approval.
Champion the articulation and development of the Facility Management strategy and ensure alignment with the corporate strategies, business goals and objectives.
Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the department’s strategic direction and objectives to all staff in the department.
Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
Coordinate, direct and supervise the day to day activities of the department and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the department and the organization as a whole.
Develop, improve and implement the department’s policies and procedures.
Approve and coordinate the execution of the unit work programs and plans.
Coordinate regular status checks/logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely maintenance and provision of agreed services by vendors and timely payment of all utility bills.
Proactively initiate and maintain good relationship with all contractors, vendors and regulatory bodies.
Take charge of Facility Management budget and negotiate with outside vendors for supplies, repairs and other measures.
Ensure timely and adequate repairs and maintenance. Maintain accurate records of all maintenance repairs and follow-up on routine repairs as needed.
Liaise with the Chief Executive Officer for procurement of equipments and materials. Calculate and compare costs for required goods and services to achieve maximum value for money.
Ensure the organization’s utility and environment management practices are in line with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
Manage the human and material resources of the department to optimize performance and enhance output.
Prepare departmental financial budgets and ensure adherence to the budget while seeking appropriate approvals for unbudgeted items.
Keep abreast of trends and changes in the industry and facility management field. Track global and local best practice in utilities.

Job Requirements
Minimum Required Experience:

Minimum of 5 years’ experience

Min. Qualification:

Bachelor's Degree/HND qualifications.

Desired Courses:

First Degree (HND or B.Sc.) in Engineering.

Other Requirements
Required Skills and Competencies:

Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills.
Procurement and negotiation skills.
Ability to prioritize own workload and multitask
Good oral and written communication skills;
Time and project management skills
Ability to use own initiative and make informed decisions
Ability to work as part of a team.
Adaptable and flexible.

Qualifications and Experience:

Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) will be an advantage.
At least 5 years of relevant experience is required
Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.

Application Closing Date
Monday, 29th August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resumes (as an attachment) to: vacancy@akinalabi.com , stating the job title as the subject of the email
-
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Are you a fresh graduate? With 0 - 1 year Experience post NYSC?Do you have a background in Pure sciences? Send your CV to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com. Deadline is 24th August, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
A Lagos-based digital-imaging/production company is in need of the following personnel:

1. Graphic Artists: Candidate must be an innovative thinker, able to use both photoshop, illustrator and Corel draw to make designs, able to create structural designs for packaging and willing to break away from the norm. Previous experience in branding and knowledge of 3D designs will be an added advantage. Salary is between N60, 000 and N100, 000.

2. Printing Personnel: Candidate must be an innovative thinker, able to assemble product-packaging, have quality on-hand experience in printing and operating machines, and be willing to break away from the norm. Ability to design is an added advantage. Salary is between N75, 000 and N150, 000.

3. Photographer: Candidate must be an innovative thinker, have excellent proficiency with professional cameras, be able to do advertising and product photography, be willing to break away from the norm. Knowledge about advertising or ability to design will be an added advantage. Salary is between N60, 000 and N100, 000.

4. Packaging Workers: Candidates must have passion for handcraft, artwork or technology. Successful candidates will be properly trained on board fabrication and product finishing. Previous working experience in shoe-making or tailoring. is an added advantage. Salary is between N40, 000 and N80, 000.

5. Customer Service Executive: Candidates must have the intelligence, looks, passion, poise and charisma needed to win the hearts of the customers and handle both transactions and relationships with the aim of retention. Previous experience in sales or customer service will be an added advantage. Salary is between N60, 000 and N100, 000.

Interested candidates should call 09023224262 or mail CV to brandsoulhouette@gmail.com on or before August 30th, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Marketing Executives and PA needed

CVs should be sent to info@certificationedge.com before August 26, 2016
Salary is between 100k-150k
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Urgent Vacancies!!!!!!!!
1) Project Director (with 10 -12 years experience managing tank farms in Oil & Gas and would be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer)
2) Head of Treasury (a Senior Manager role with 10 - 12 years experience from FMCG, Oil & Gas and Banking, reports to Finance Director)
3) Business Process Manager ( 7 - 8 years experience in Telecom and reports to COO)
4) Director of Special Projects ( Has experience managing variety of projects in the FMCG, Oil & Gas or Telecom sectors, reports to COO)
Interested applicants should send their CVs to ade.olowojoba@outlook.com before close of work tomorrow stating Role applied for as the Subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
VACANCY FOR HEAD HAULAGE DIVISION - (job ref: HHDL)

Our client is a group of companies based in Lagos and into the services of freight, haulage and courier/express services.

Objective of the Head, Haulage position
The purpose of this job is to oversee the transportation of products/goods from suppliers to distributors. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, effective people skills and the ability to manage logistics to ensure the methods used are safe, efficient and reliable; must have extensive experience in general haulage services with at least 4 years managerial experience/competence covering general management, marketing, and haulage operations.

Duties
• Manage a fleet of trailers and other heavy duty equipment whilst ensuring zero down time always
• Supervise the daily activities of the division within the group
• Manage drivers/operators and ensure compliance to safety and company policies
• Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance
• Direct the activities of staff in relation to transportation operations including dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles
• Design operational master plan for the Haulage division
• Drive business expansion of the division
• Coordinate delivery, repair, procurement, recovery etc
• Ensures the profitability of the Haulage division in the group
• Conduct investigations to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures
• Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
• Interview, select, coach, train, manage, and appraise the performance of drivers
• Remain current with latest transportation technology systems and procedures
• Negotiate with carriers, warehouse operators and insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates
• Prepare management recommendations, such as proposed fee and tariff increases or schedule changes
• Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services of transportation operations
• Drive the Business Development of the subsidiary
• Ensure actualization of the division’s targets
• Design internal appraisal measures to ensure optimal performance of officers
• Drive and promote safe handling of all consignments
• Maintains a safe and organized storage facility for all shipments in transit (warehousing related)
• Design standard flow chart for the Company’s delivery process
• Co-ordinate delivery network across all branches

Education and experience:
• Graduate in Business, transportation, Shipping, Logistics Management or other related disciplines. Additional certifications in logistics, haulage, transportation etc will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of seven (7) years experience in a related role and industry, with at least four (4) of those in managerial level.

Reporting line:
• CEO

Salary & Application:
• Salary is attractive and open to negotiation.
• Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using ‘HHDL’ as subject of mail before 15th September, 2016. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Please be guided.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
WANTED BRAINS AND BEAUTY
Are you an intelligent upwardly mobile young lady looking for a personal assistant position?
To qualify for this role you require a minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience in an administrative/executive/personal assistant role. The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail. A master’s degree would be an added advantage. Prior experience from industries such as telecoms, banking or oil and gas would be preferable. The DESIRED age must be between 26-30 years of age.
This candidate MUST be familiar with extended work hours and have high abilities to cope under pressure. The salary for the role is attractive.

Job description

• Provides secretarial and administrative support to the individual
• Preparation of correspondence, file maintenance, appointment scheduling and telephone communication with clients
• Organizing of personal and official schedule and calendar
• Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
• Ensures appropriate record keeping of daily expenditure and retires to accounts accordingly;
• Daily management and synchronization of all mail boxes;
• Attends meetings with and on behalf of individual
• Assist with personal, administrative and domestic functions;
• Responsible for the effective running and administration of the office;
• Runs r personal errands and ensures diary is properly managed;
• Schedule and purchase of flight tickets for both local and international travel;

SEND YOUR CV AND APPLICATION LETTER TO nscv@nicolesinclair.com (REF EA1)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
seeking to fill the position of Membership Services Manager for a Business Membership Organisation in Lagos.

This is a managerial position focusing on membership development satisfaction and retainership. This officer would be required to liaise with all members of the Association closely.

Duties:
• Market the Association and contribute to membership drive
• Manage member administration and direct the accountant on subscription collections
• Develop Strategy for getting consulting engineering firms into the Association
• Annually inform member firms of their CPD(Continues Professional Development) scores
• Effectively manage membership renewal
• Identify and cultivate partnership and member opportunities with firms and other support networks.
• Develop and nurture excellent professional relationships with members and peers in the international consulting engineering community. Where appropriate, build alliances and consortiums that lead to joint projects and publications.
• Provide business advisory services to the Association and its members
• Ensure the development and retainership of members through relevant programs and courses
• Develop partnerships with corporate bodies to enhance the image and profile of the Association.

Qualification:

• A university degree or its equivalent in the social science or the humanities’
• Ten (10) years professional experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively multi-task is critical.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Analytical skills and team building skills

Only qualified candidates should send cv to recruit@hbalogunconsult.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
VACANCY FOR HEAD FREIGHT DIVISION - (job ref: FRE–2LA)

Our client is a group of companies based in Lagos and into the services of freight, haulage and courier/express services.

Objective of the Head, Freight position
The purpose of this job is to oversee the transportation of products/goods from suppliers to distributors. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, effective people skills and the ability to manage logistics to ensure the methods used are safe, efficient and reliable; must have extensive experience in general freight services with at least 4 years managerial experience/competence covering general management, marketing, and freight operations.

Duties
• Oversee air and ocean freight shipments/cargoes' packaging and deliveries
• Put structure in the division to align with the goals of the entire group
• Coordinate shipping logistics with exporters, warehousing companies, retailers, etc.
• Ensure that shipping, storage and distribution procedures meet company policies and government regulations
• Constantly research new rules and regulations and consult port authorities, airlines, highway departments and customs' agencies to ensure compliance with freight and shipping guidelines.
• Prepare the division's financial and administrative reports for onward submission to the CEO
• Must be familiar with the corresponding fees like international tariffs, warehouse storage charges and weight costs
• Constantly in the know of availability of products and services, back orders, shortages and customer special requests.
• Design operational master plan for the freight subsidiary
• Ensure the profitability of the freight division in the group
• Drive the business development of the division
• Ensure and maintain standard of operations at all times.
• Ensure actualization of the subsidiary’s targets
• Co-ordinates the research and development unit
• Design internal appraisal measures to ensure optimal performance of officers
• Drive and promote safe handling of all consignments
• Maintain a safe and organized storage facility for all shipments in transit (warehousing related)
• Design standard flow chart for the company’s delivery process
• Maintain a high security level of all goods in transit
• Co-ordinate delivery network across all branches

Education and experience:
• Graduate in Business, Shipping, Logistics Management or other related disciplines. Additional certifications in freight forwarding will be an advantage.
• Minimum of seven (7) years experience in a related role and industry, with at least 4 of those in managerial level

Reporting line:
• CEO

Salary & Application:
• Salary is attractive and open to negotiation.
• Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using ‘FRE–2LA’ as subject of mail before 15th September, 2016. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Please be guided
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
We have vacancy for Transmission Access Engineer in the following locations:

• Abuja
• Ibadan
• Port Harcourt
• Lagos
• Asaba
• Kano

FUNCTIONS:
1. Carry out; LOS Surveys, TSS, Tx Solutions, Topology Circuits Plans, Multiplexers Planning, Fibre Link Plans, Multiplexers WA’s, Fibre Equipment Plans, Link Designs and Work Authorizations for the implementation of same within the region.
2. Provide IP Plans for The Transmission of Services on the Network and continuously re-dimension IP Clusters and spheres as stipulated by the network’s PPP’s.
3. Ensure optimal utilization and management of Microwave Frequency channels and IP Compatible Nodes.
4. Ensure Links and Nodes meet international & network performance standards.
5. Plan and execute transmission projects, that support 3rd Party transmission capacity requests.
6. Participate in the requisite Up-skilling, Cross-Skilling and general Transmission awareness activities, for the Team and other stakeholders, particularly as regards End-To-End Tx Access Planning and IP Network Modernization.
7. Prepare and submit project reports on work done, frequencies & Nodes Utilizations status, PMP Network status and Transmission Access Network Aspirations to the Team Lead and Regional Manager.
8. Liaise with other units to address and forestall network performance issues with bearings to Transmission.
9. Identify most efficient transmission medium for various needs and make provisions for projected growth and new services/technologies.
10. Resolve transmission failure problems attributable to planning.
11. Anticipate, analyze and provide interventions for transmission bottlenecks in a timely manner.
12. Ensure Accurate and Relevant information captured on Work Authorization’s.
13. Ensure availability of updated information on the Live and Planned Transmission Networks.
14. Provide Tx Links and Nodes requirements to Team Lead for processing.
15. Participate in developing Innovations around Transmission Challenges in the Region.

REQUIREMENT:
• BSc. Electrical/Electronics Engineering; Computer Science; Physics Electronic etc.
• Minimum of 3years work experience in Telecommunication environment with a bias in Transmission.
• Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.

Kindly send qualified Curriculum Vitae to career @c-ileasing.com.

The position, name and preferred location should be the subject of your email. Example: TRANSMISSION ACCESS ENGINEER - PRINCEWILL SHERIFF - IBADAN

Closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 25th August 2016 by 12.00noon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
hr@omnicomsolutions.com
correct email...sorry about the mistake
damibravo:

The mail address seems wrong... Mail failed.
And the Url doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
corrected..hr@omnicomsolutions.com
muna9:

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.