Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835103 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bertola Machine-Tool Limited is Nigeria's largest Machines & Technical Equipment warehouse with fully equipped maintenance workshops. Established in 1981 as Bertola International Ltd, which name was later modified in 1986 to Bertola Machine-Tool Ltd to depict the nature of its operations. It was incorporated under The Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990, with Registration Number RC. 89822.
We have constantly proved unbeatable in high quality, prices and customer care. We also render after-sales services within Nigeria and in the neighbouring countries.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Contract Support Engineer

Main Responsibilities and Key Result Areas

Management of the Offshore based personnel, where applicable
Liaise between client’s onshore and offshore representatives
Participate fully as a member of the EnerMech Contracts department and the clients’ maintenance team.
Assist the client in the preparation of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets and the ongoing tracking.
Preparation of detailed work plans and schedules
Liaise with all company departments to ensure those services are available to support these plans
Ensure that statutory compliance with (LOLER, HSE, Performance Standards, Safety Case, etc
Assist in preparation of invoices and financial reports
Compilation of monthly management and technical reports.
Travel to client’s onshore and offshore facilities to carry out PR, audits and site surveys as required.
Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with EnerMech safety and quality management systems
Other duties as directed by the contracts manager commensurate with incumbent’s abilities, training and experience
Provide forward looking revenue projections based on anticipated project works.

Qualifications, Experience, Competence, Skills and Knowledge
Contract Management:

Single point of contact for all client issues
Responsible for planning and coordinating between client and company all offshore activities
Responsible for the coordination of all EnerMech departments & divisions in order to achieve the stated goals
Completion of all management reports on a timely manner
Responsible for timely presentation of invoices and their accuracy.
Forward planning of revenue through use of appropriate tools (eg Sales Tracker)

Technical Integrity:

To ensure the ongoing provision of Crane Maintenance and Management Systems.
Collate and/ or enter data into maintenance management systems where access is given
Ensure all maintenance and fit for purpose requirements are maintained within areas of authority.
Compliance with client’s safety case requirements including performance standards.

Communication / Reporting:

Regular communication and reporting with the client through contract meetings.
Effectively communicate with EnerMech Contracts Manager, EnerMech Departments, Offshore Supervisors and Offshore staff.
Ensure that all operational, technical, financial and incident reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
Participate, as necessary in pre mobilisation briefings as and when required as circumstances dictate.
Participate in all aspects of current and future change processes.
FPAL feedback collection and reporting

Essential:

Engineering qualification (HND or equivalent or above)
Previous experience in a similar position, one of which could be in the area of cranes/lifting.
Candidates may have extensive project management or contract support experience in another technical discipline as an alternative to the above.

Required:

Ability to communicate effectively with team members
Demonstrate commitment to safety.
Flexible - able to comply with company and client requirements.
Ability to work with other disciplines.
Confident - ability to work on own initiative

ob Title: Graduate Assistant / Commissioning Engineer

Job Description
What are my responsibilities?

Travel to customer sites globally to commission single or multi Turbine installations fixing any technical problems and maintaining our commercial position onsite.
Stringently cold test electrical, Mechanical, hydraulic, Pneumatic and PLC controlled systems.
Test communication system including Controlnet, Devicenet, Modbus, Profibus and Ethernet.
Load software to the PLC and fully test including following the correct process for modifications.
Implement any design changes or modifications be it mechanically, electrically or software related.
Function check MCC’s, AC/DC Motors, instrumentation, pumps, actuators, solenoids and valves.
Function test F&G systems and prove to set cause and effect diagrams.
Dynamic testing of the Turbine systems.
Starting and performance running checks including DLE mapping and emission checks.
Work with Customer and third parties to complete all commissioning activities on the turbine and driven unit and hand over to operations.
You will make sure the product is to specification and that the client is happy.
Complete relevant documentation including site reports, daily reports and other relevant documentation.
What do you need to qualify for the job?
You’ll need to be a proven engineer, qualified to degree level or have equivalent experience, experienced with rotating equipment and have an understanding of the
You’ll need to have experience in configuring/commissioning
Fault finding skills on gas turbines, control systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems
Have the ability to comprehensively record, understand and interpret the performance curves of Small Gas Turbines
As well as your technical qualifications, you’ll be a great communicator and influential too, taking charge of teams
Be able to work confidently on a variety of software control systems including PCS7, S7, Control Logix etc.
Have a good, in depth knowledge of rotating equipment.
Leadership & Management - lead and manage onsite resource and the customer to meet project requirements in line
A flexible attitude to travel is also required

Job Title: Regional Manager

Job Descriptions

Manages the day-to-day operations at a defined location; responsible for all functions and financial metrics in a group of branches in a specific business segment or small geography.
Manages branches through Branch Managers.
Responsible for all functions and financial metrics for the group of branches.
Develops the Annual Operating Plan with input from Business Development and Branch Managers; manages the business to the Annual Operating Plan; monitors all appropriate business metrics including Branch balanced scorecards, profit and loss metrics, and asset metrics.
Manages market analysis for span of responsibilities.
Ensures business growth by managing annual marketing and sales plan; develops and maintains business relationships with customers, and develops new business partners and alliances for the business segment or small geography.
Develops a deep understanding of Cummins’ business in the region, globally, and across all business units.
Manages customer satisfaction for the Branches as measured by Net Promoter Score and Lens of the Customer programs; encourages a culture of customer service; recruits, develops, motivates, and retains high quality customer service employees.
Manages customer service through Branch operations. Manages warranty submission and rejection; develops an understanding of repetitive warranty issues and provides feedback to the organization to ensure product and service improvement; monitors Repair Event Cycle Time and implements improvements within the branches.
Manages compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards and compliance; oversees health, safety, and environmental audits.
Encourages a culture of corporate responsibility for the benefit of employees and the communities in which Cummins operates.
Manages, develops, and motivates employees; completes, agrees to and monitors work plans and Individual Development Plans for Branch Managers

Education, Licenses, Certifications

College, university, or equivalent Degree in required Business Administration, Engineering, or related subject required.
Six Sigma Green Belt certification or Sponsor certification required.

Experience:

Significant relevant experience required, including managerial and budgetary experience.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to:info@bertolamachinetools.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: GeoTechnical Engineer

Job Description
* Perform geotechnical and geological engineering tasks including field investigations; logging of soil and rock;
* Perform field exploration, inspection, analysis; provide technical support with supervision of field staffs
* Perform field testing; use geotechnical and civil equipment and instrumentation
* Performance of geotechnical in-situ tests; coordination of laboratory testing; installation and monitoring of geotechnical instrumentation; site characterization, engineering analyses (foundation, earthwork, slope stability, seepage, seismic), calculations and other infrastructure projects under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
* Interpret data and test results, perform geotechnical calculations, analyze data with civil/geotechnical software, and assist in drafting reports
* Perform engineering analyses, prepare technical memos,field and sections of reports, construction specifications and other written documentation.
* Execution of field construction responsibilities
* May supervise subcontractors
* Follow company safety standards and site safety standards
* Prepare draft designs
* Prepare design drawings using computer aided design and drafting equipment.
* Prepare cost estimates, schedules and construction documents, monitor construction activities in the field.
* Work out of office on field assignments up to 50% of the time. Potential work on out of area temporary assignments.
* Conduct engineering or scientific calculations; design work, preliminary analysis, and layout

Skills / Qualifications

* Bachelor's degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering (Masters in Civil a plus) with Geotechnical emphasis.
* 1 to 3 years of related experience with engineering intern certification.
* P.E. strongly preferred
* Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
* Must have strong oral/written communication skills and ability to work well in teams.
* Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
* Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with technical analysis software, MS
* Strong fundamental knowledge of geologic and/or geotechnical engineering principles, soil and rock mechanics, earthquake engineering, and engineering design. Working knowledge of numeric modeling and finite element analysis, seismic hazard assessments, seismic analysis and designs and proficiency with related geotechnical computer applications a plus.
* Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed

Application Closing Date
21st September, 2016.

Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to: info@360degreehabitats.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Still Hiring,
Apply and Share before time runs out.
Good Day All,

We have vacancy for the following Job Role:

1. SALES EXECUTIVE (ICT)

REQUIRED:

- minimum qualification is B.A/ B.Sc / HND.

- 2-3years work experience in sales.

- applicant must be resident in Lagos State or familiar with Lagos State environment.

2. CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE

REQUIRED:

- minimum qualification is B.A/ B.Sc / HND.

- 2-3years work experience in sales.

- applicant must be resident in Lagos State or familiar with Lagos State environment.

3. SALES MANAGER

REQUIRED:

- minimum qualification is B.A/ B.Sc / HND. MBA will be an added advantage

- 4 – 5years work experience in sales.

Send qualified curriculum vitae to career@c-ileasing.com

Make your name and the position the subject of the mail/application. EXAMPLE: OKON SEUN – SALES MANAGER

Closing Monday 29th August 2016 by 3.00pm.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok, i know the street in particular and i have seen some few businesses or small firms springing up around there.But there is no harm in trying,since the place is just close to the security post and its open too.So if you are free on the said date why not try....my personal opinion.
If its not what you think it is,then you can leave...remember,THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING

But wait oo,why dont you search out the name on google....atleast make an effort.cheers
yunnyp:
good afternoon my good people.

i got this message this afternoon and the interview will be coming tomorrow.

i will like to know if it's legit and not GNLD. This is to confirm your availability for an interview for the post of Office Assistant in Imaginarium Ltd.

Venue is 1a, Adeola raji street, Atunrase Estate, Gbagada. Time is 11am. Come with your credentials.

@debbie and others i need your help on this.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Urgently looking for a Site/Operations Manager (EXPAT) for our client a Multinational Oil and Gas EPC Company in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The client is looking for someone with minimum of 10year’s working experience, MUST have experience in LNG construction Projects. Kindly note that CV's without LNG construction projects experience will not be acceptable. This position is a Permanent job . Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by christyox: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hi please how did you apply, I am really interested. Would appreciate your response.
Matrix07:
Hello,pls who else got invite from MACTAY recruitment for GLOBACOM customer care representatives.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Matrix07:
Hello,pls who else got invite from MACTAY recruitment for GLOBACOM customer care representatives.
pls wen did u receive ur msg?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dexcira(f): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello,we are pleased to invite you for an apttitude test.Date 30th August 2016. Time:10AM Venue: 8,Ahaja oluwakemi,Off bush street,Anthony Village.Eventplus Nig. Please who knows about them? And how I can locate this venue from sabo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yunnyp(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
debbie:
Ok, i know the street in particular and i have seen some few businesses or small firms springing up around there.But there is no harm in trying,since the place is just close to the security post and its open too.So if you are free on the said date why not try....my personal opinion.
If its not what you think it is,then you can leave...remember,THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING

But wait oo,why dont you search out the name on google....atleast make an effort.cheers

thanks for your response.

i am checking on google now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cleverbe(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
HR ACADEMY....
sequel to your application for account officer, you are hereby invited for an interview on Wednesday 31st August ,2016 at 109
Ogunlana drive, surulere. please fellow nlanders are they real? don't want to waste my tfare. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lawizy09: 1:43am On Aug 30, 2016
hello
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Topmostt:

Amen ooo. I am very positive about this opportunity. I pray you get called up soonest.
Brov have you heard from them yet??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stevegreatest: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
please pals I need description to this address from mile2 its very urgent. thanks
Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria No 25,Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
debbie:
Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Job Description
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) affords talented young graduates to build a mutually rewarding career within Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Company.

Eligibility

Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
Strong passion for excellence.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
Strong analytical and presentation skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.

Requirements
They also must possess the following:

A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas) Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics

Remuneration

Application Closing Date
28th September, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to HR via the company's email: resumes@nachitechserv.com

cc: euchaaria
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Topmostt: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2016
ehix89:
Brov have you heard from them yet??
Nope , I haven't. Do you know if they have started inviting people?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2016
Topmostt:

Nope , I haven't. Do you know if they have started inviting people?
I really dunno, lets just keep our fingers crossed, hopefully they'll call soon
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Topmostt: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2016
ehix89:
I really dunno, lets just keep our fingers crossed, hopefully they'll call soon
okay
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Abeg, I use God name take beg una. I just need a job to increase my knowledge and experience in electrical engineering. Please if you have one, help me. I don't need money. In fact don't pay me. Just let me stick with you for a year abeg. Am tired of applying with zero experience.

God will continue to bless you all

Debbie, good morning

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls house,am seriously in need of a job in benin environ or lagos,bsc political science and public administration and masters in business admin(MBA).pls help help a broda out.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good day All,

We have vacancy for SME Account Partner in Kano and Niger State.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. General marketing/Sale of Telecommunication products.
2. Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business.
3. Increase market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
4. Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the company’s products and services.
5. Account for the fulfilment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
6. Log all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
7. Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
8. Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
9. Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
10. Prepare and present all corporate sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to company’s quality standards.

REQUIRED:
• Previous experience in a similar function
• Should be quite familiar with Kano or Niger State environment
• Should be extremely well organized, responsible, reliable, energetic and flexible
• Must be a team player
• Experience in Strategic Planning
• Be capable of working under pressure and strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skill
• Minimum of a HND/BSc. in any of the Management or Social Science courses (Business Management/Economics/Commerce etc.)
• Minimum of 2years work experience within Telecommunication/FMCG/Insurance or Banking environment

Advert closes Thursday 1st September 2016 by 2pm.

Make the position and location subject of your application. Example: SME ACCOUNT PARTNER – KANO

All qualified applications should be sent to: career@c-ileasing.com

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
VACANCY: QUALIFIED ARGON/ARC WELDER

We presently seek to engage a competent Argon/Arc Welder in my place of work.

If you are qualified or have a qualified hand, kindly forward your CV to o.sangojinmi@safetysolutions-ng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
A new entrant into the Gaming Industry seeks a creative social media marketing executive. The successful candidate will drive online brand awareness and customer engagement. 2-3 years experience is preferred. Please send CVs to ltmnjobs@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Marketers needed in a FMCG company located at Otta, candidates from iyana ipaja to ifo are encouraged to forward their CV to sadejuolayinka@yahoo.co.uk.

Application closes September 13, 2016 by 4pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by odutolasodiq(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
stevegreatest:
please pals
I need description to this address from mile2 its very urgent. thanks

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
No 25,Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria
find ur way to obalende, board a bus going to victoria island, drop at law school or tell the driver u want to drop at ahmed onibudo. the building is directly infront of unity bank headquaters.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sharu100(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please house,am a graduate of Geology with a PGD in Risk & Disaster Mgt,interested in NGO jobs especially in the North East. Any links?? thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gergemam: 3:58am On Aug 31, 2016
debbie:
VACANCY: QUALIFIED ARGON/ARC WELDER

We presently seek to engage a competent Argon/Arc Welder in my place of work.

If you are qualified or have a qualified hand, kindly forward your CV to o.sangojinmi@safetysolutions-ng.com

Mail-Delivery failure

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umbo: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Ajd
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
urgently need ICT Teacher with immediate employment. The location is Victoria Island. Applicants must have B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed Computer Science with at least 3 Years of teaching ICT. Forward cv to totalchildschool@yahoo.com as soon as possible. Please take cognizance of the requirements before forwarding your cv.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Drayoflife:
Yes I jus did the test too. Same reply. All the best to us bro smiley
Have u heard from travelstart?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2016
IBFCAlliance is currently recruiting to fill the position of Head, Marketing for one of its clients; a leading Financial Institution in Nigeria.

Job Title: Head, Marketing

JOB SUMMARY

The role will be responsible for conducting market research, identifying new business opportunities, developing & implementing marketing strategy and relationship management of HNIs. In addition, the role will oversee the marketing department and be responsible for employees within the department.

REQUIRED SKILLS

• Understands banking business
• Demonstrated managing abilities
• Strong relationship marketing
• Highly intelligent and creative
• Business oriented
• Proven ability to develop a marketing plan that aligns with different audience segments
• An above average understanding of the financial services industry in Nigeria

QUALIFICATIONS

• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
• At least ten (10) years of experience in marketing/relationship management roles connected to demand generation with demonstrated results

Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to info@ibfcalliance.com with the job title as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Currently Recruiting Digital marketing Executives for a Reputable HR consulting firm
Candidate must be Social media savvy
understanding of SEO and Google analytics
Candidate should be a graduate of 1-3 yrs experience in a similar role and not more than 35 yrs.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Needed

Customer Relationship Officers

CROs must know how to use Excel very well i.e
Vlookup,
Pivot tables etc..

Must be graduates with a high level of confidence, command of English and an engaging personality

Send CV with Customer Relationship Officer as subject of mail to expartrecruiter@gmail.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.