Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829170 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slimmykisses(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
I sent you a reply earlier today. Thanks
SlimChay:

I sent you a pm,please see to it and get back to me. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tomzman: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
kaffiey:

From. ketu board iyana oworo oshodi bus tell d conductor. they will drop u in front of the place
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tomzman: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Felixitie:

Just take a bus going to gbagada at oshodi, UPS is along the express( not far from oshodi), then you will cross to your left.
Thanks man.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sleekiii: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2016
slimmykisses:
I just moved to Lagos recently and I have been trying really hard to find a job. Please, if there is anyone who may be willing to assist, I will be very grateful. I have a B. Sc (2008) and an M.Sc (2015) in Industrial chemistry. Apart from assisting me with a job, if there's anyone who is into building construction and needs my service or wants to expand into paint production, please contact me. I can produce Paint. I look forward to getting positive response. I have attached a few pictures. Thank you.
am an industrial chemistry graduate as well and also have experience in paint manufacturing.we can work on an idea have had in mind for a while.kindly send me a pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by daramolanas1(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
since the in4mation is free y can't u make it publicly
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akaewu: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
QuickOffer:
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. visit us @ (http://www.ascentech.com.ng/)
Job title: Accounts/Admin Office
Qualification: HND Accounting only
Sex: Male/Female
Experience: 5 Years

Requirements:

1. Prepare accounts for client and Sister Company
2. Banking, Expense Management and Inventory Management
3. Time/ work period 9am – 9pm Mon – Friday, Work one day weekend.
4. Smart, Intelligent, Articulate
5. Good with Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power-point
6. High Integrity
7. Good personality skills for marketing support
8. Good in account reconciliation
9. Must have good understanding of SAGE Accounting software / usage.
10. Must reside in Lagos State or have a place to stay in Lagos if employed
11. Good documentation skill
12. Member of ICAN is an added advantage
13. Prepare cash flow
14. Liaise with auditor for financial statement report
15. Examine statements to ensure accuracy
16. Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
17. Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure prompt payment
18. Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
19. Organize and maintain financial records
20. Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
21. Make best-practices recommendations to management
22. Suggest ways to reduce costs enhance revenues and improve profits
23. Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
24. Must have good knowledge and experience in Adim management.

Interested and qualified applicant should forward their updated CV to cv@ascentech.com.ng using Accountant as the mail subject. Failure to adhere, your application will not be consider.

9am - 9pm .. plus weekend. una welldone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SageNaruto(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please, can anybody tell me about park valley hotel? I have an interview with them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by phina9(f): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
please house help me, am currently in kano n am in need of a job. my stay here is running out. I may likely return back to Onitsha by January if i don't see any job to keep me in kano. please if anyo e can help me I will appreciate. am a graduate of history and international studies.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
phina9:
please house help me, am currently in kano n am in need of a job. my stay here is running out. I may likely return back to Onitsha by January if i don't see any job to keep me in kano. please if anyo e can help me I will appreciate. am a graduate of history and international studies.
wow course mate, fellow diplomat... Nice meeting you... Which location do you want? Send your number, let's chat more on whatsapp plus there is a whatsapp group on job update.. You never can tell, you might get something.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by phina9(f): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
tnx dear. I will inbox you my number
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
phina9:
tnx dear. I will inbox you my number
I couldn't get it... That's my number 07030542428...add me so we can chat
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Parisfran(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akaewu:
9am - 9pm .. plus weekend. una welldone

I just smile when I see am.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by peterpeteru: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Looking to fill these roles urgently (Experienced hire only) for an entertainment company:

1. Sales Agent(s)
2. Leasing Manager ( Female preferably)
3.Marketing Manager (branding, PR, marketing strategy,etc),

Applicants should send their CV to: a.ogunleye@silverbirdgroup.com, with the role as the subject matter.

Application closes on Monday 19th December, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Urgent vacancy for Audit Assistant (Male) in Lagos

Requirements:

*Possess Bsc/HND in accounting
*3-4years experience as an audit trainee
*Must be able to use Quick books and other accounting software
*Must reside in Lagos Mainland
*Must be articulate and smart

Kindly send CV to: jobs@mctimothyassociates.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
I am currently in need of Front Desk Officer who can easily access Lekki and Apapa with at least 3 years experience in same capacity.

Interested applicants should forward cv to me at totalchildschool@yahoo.com Asap
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
JOB VACANCY FOR PA to MD/CEO.

Our Client, a multinational Electronics and Home Appliances Marketing Company with office in VI, is seeking for qualified and interested candidate to fill the position of PA TO MD/CEO, to support the MD/CEO in the management of his busy schedule.

Successful candidate would be responsible for the specific roles:

·Manages MD visitors
·Represents him at meetings
·Books appointments for intending visitors
·Processes Visa and books air tickets
·Responsible for mails correspondences

Please note that successful candidate must be ready to work smart and beyond normal closing hours.

Requirements as follows:

·B.Sc. Social Sciences or Arts
·Minimum of 5 years related job experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
·Excellent Computer skills

*Due to the nature of the job, the following specifications are most preferred:*

. Male
. Married
·Understands and is able to communicate fluently in Ibo language or; Ibo tribe most suitable

Remuneration: Pay is very attractive and competitive.

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: joyuche85@gmail.com stating the position (PA TO MD) as the subject of the mail.
deadline is today 5th
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
JOBS OPPORTUNITY!!!

We urgently need experienced candidates for the following positions in a Microfinance Bank with national presence:

1. Branch Manager (Abuja)- The candidate is expected to have worked in such capacity in both Commercial and Microfinance banks. He or she must be based in Abuja. Minimum of 7-10 years banking experience is needed.

2. Internal Control/Auditor (Lagos)- We need a very strong and experienced candidate in this regard. He or She must have worked in Microfinance bank for minimum of 5 years in such capacity.

3. Group Head of Loan Recovery (Lagos)- The candidate for this job is expected to be very vast and spontaneous in recovery with lucid technical-know-how. He or she must have worked in such capacity for minimum of 5 years.

4. Loan Officers for Ilorin, Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Lagos: Candidates are required strictly from Microfinance Banks and must reside in the locations mentioned.

Closing Date: 6th December, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Requested Position: Field/Retail Sales Manager
The main purpose is to gather marketing survey Information from difference perspective location in order to ascertain product selling point.
Qualification: HND, BSC…MS etc.
Date Requested: 6th - 8th Dec 2016.
Areas of Discipline & Responsibility:
 Setting marketing/sales research aims and objectives/activity plan
 Liaising with clients, research personnel and technical development with the team along with local Vendor
 Producing project plans and cost effective to ascertain product flow
 Collecting, recording, analyzing and interpreting data of producing flyers and handbills/face bill
 Observing field conditions to ascertain security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle the situation in case may be.
 Following strict test guidelines on the marketing location
 Writing technical publications and reports to showcase the product
 Keeping up to date with current developments and budgeting plans
 Making presentations promotion and advertisement
 Coordinating with the team to roll up Banner and posters
 Coordinating with the team to mark stand or locations
 Ticket, arrange and display strategies to promote sales.
 Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
 Report and recommendation.
 Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
Qualification and Experience
• Qualification: HND, BSC etc.
• Experience in Hospitality and tourism sector
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
 Having a friendly and engaging personality.
 Comfortable working with members of the public.
 Should have a confident manner and be helpful and polite.
 Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
 You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
 Able to work as part of a sales team.
 Good communication skills - Customer service orientation - Patience Adaptability – Initiative – Persuasiveness - Stress tolerance - High energy level and Integrity
SALARY RANGE Between 80,,000 to 100,000
 VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
LOCATION OF OPERATION
• Ikeja lagos
• Application should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Care agent urgently needed at Yaba, Lagos.
Qualification-BSC/HND and at least 6-month experience in Customer Service.
WORK DURATION- 3month contract
Interested candidate must reside around Yaba and should send CV to careers@obeezi.com on or before 9th, December 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
nyone with Performance Management experience should kindly contact me.ogeneada@gmail.com or adaobi@willcoonline.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Our Client a reputable contributor to to the financial industry is seeking to fill the role of a Chief Information Security Officer. Interested candidates must have at least one of this certifications CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISO 27000 Lead Implementer/Auditor.Kindly send your CV to mholloway@icsoutsourcing.com. NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
A law firm in Lagos is looking for a mid-level HR Generalist/ Business Partner with excellent written and spoken english. Prospective candidates should have a minimum of 3 years HR work experience post NYSC. A master's degree in HR is required. Send your 2-page cv to recruit@hbalogunconsult.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you know someone a student searching for paid internships and jobs? Or experience??

Click & apply:

http://www.stutern.com/?referral=16533
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Job Alerts.

Hello all, I am looking to fill these roles urgently (Experienced hire only) for an automotive company:
1. Sales/ customer service officer (Lagos, Abuja & PH
2. Automotive Dealer Engagement Manager (the person will manage, acquire and retain car dealers),
3. logistics officer (manage and coordinate fleet movement),
4. HR/ Admin Assistant,
5. Sales Manager: Lagos, Abuja& PH,
6.Marketing Manager (branding, PR, marketing strategy,etc),
7.Customer service Agent (call center),
8. Head of technology
9. Automotive inspection officer (strong knowledge of car mechanics with hands on experience)

Applicants should send their CV to: careers@cars45.com, with the role as the subject matter, e.g. "Head of technology".
Application closes on Monday 5th December, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
VACANCY! HR & Admin Executive (Code: HRA10)

My client, a player in the Broadcast Media industry has a vacancy for a HR/Admin Executive, that will play a key role in the unit.

Specifics:
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- 2-3years HR/Admin Experience
- Male/Female
- Ability to work with little or no supervision

Interested applicants should send their CVs to recruitment@hrwise.com.ng quoting the position and code above in the subject field.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by YNWA1: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MOFAZIT: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
No opening for science graduates
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
A Logistics company with locations across niogeria is urgently recruiting TRACKING OFFICERS in

the following locations: Benin, Calabar,Delta, Rivers,Abuja, Yola,Kaduna, Kano,Gombe and Bauchi.

Qualifications: OND,NCE

Interested candidates must be Smart, agile tech savvy.

Interested applicants to send CV to: b.awoyemi@u-connect-ng.com

Please use your location as the subject email.

Application closing date: 9th December 2016

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by trahmat: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
pls house, i need direction to this address . 153 Ishawo road Foursquare Busstop Agric Ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.