Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2878894 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by peterpeteru: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
seyema:

I actually give the cv to someone I met on nairaland, i thought he's a just to avoid all possible mistakes and I have been applying to post I think I'm qualified including firstbank and others but no reply..... Im just frustrated

Don't be bro. I understand your plight. I've been there too. If you're a Christian, I'll advise you pray more and keep improving on your skill set.

I'll also suggest you draw closer to God. Sometimes, God throws us in situations that will force us to trace our steps back to Him. Unless we do, nothing is gonna work! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyema(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
peterpeteru:

Don't be bro. I understand your plight. I've been there too. If you're a Christian, I'll advise you pray more and keep improving on your skill set.

I'll also suggest you draw closer to God. Sometimes, God throws us in situations that will force us to trace our steps back to Him. Unless we do, nothing is gonna work! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
Thanks v.much for this

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
VACANCY FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
Are you a freelance project manager? Do you have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience handling projects? Kindly send your CV to nnwoko@doheneyservices.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
An Event Company located in Abuja needs of a Human Resource Personnel and the candidate must possess the following;
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
-2-3 years of experience in human resource
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Good Analytic, organisational, multitasking,record keeping and communication skills.
-Good leadership skill and time management.
-Good negotiation skills
-Ability to work with no supervision
Send CV to hr@quorumng.com with position as subject of email before the cob 9th December 2016.
Resident Abuja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
In need of the following candidates:

- Recruitment Solutions Consultant (Business Development): Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the recruitment Industry

- UI/UX developer: Minimum of 5 years’ experience

- Application Development Analyst: Minimum of 3 years’ experience

QUALIFIED candidates should send CVs to myhumanresources1209@gmail.com

Positions available in LAGOS only
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
I urgently need CVs for Electrical /electronics engineer with 3-5years experience in a manufacturing company .

Food Technologist or a microbiologist with 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing company is also needed.

Interested candidate should send their Cvs to olanrewajuowolabi@yahoo.com before close of business tomorrow.

Regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
WE hereby advertise to fill a role of the Financial Controller on behalf of our client who is a big player in the Civil Engineering sector, whose head office is in Abuja
Basic Qualification
Must be Chartered Accountant
Must have at least 6 years post qualification experience.
Must be proactive with a very strong personality
Highly attentive to details.
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to toyinobaniyi@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Recuritment vacancy for female Engineer with experience in Site Administration and job knowledge in Facility Managment.Supervisory role.

Attractive salary package.

Interested applicant should send CV to adaobi@willcoonline.com with the subject title Female Engineer.Immediate employment.CV's sent without job would not be attended to.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
VACANCY - HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
LOCATION - WARRI DELTA STATE

A licensed maritime institution requires the services of a Human Resources Assistant in Warri Delta State,
Suitably qualified candidates will be holders of HND/BSC/BA with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in human resources function of a well structured organisation.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to chidinma@gdanigeria.com within one week
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Career Opportunities at Diro Systems in Lagos

Are you an IT professional? Do you want to work in an environment that enables you to not only learn but will value the skills you already have?
We have opportunities for you at Diro Systems if you are the right kind of person and you have what it takes.
If this interests you, please send a short bio of yourself in no more than 500 words that we can use to pre-qualify you for our recruitment drive.
We have up to 6 positions to fill and are looking for good interpersonal skills, people that believe in a team ethos and above all fast learners.
We look forward to hearing from you via email to careers@dirosystems.com

Notes:
1. The instructions above are specific. Failure to follow them and you will fail the pre-qualification as an ability to follow instructions is a key requirement for employment at Diro Systems.
2. Diro Systems is an equal opportunity employer and as such we welcome applications from everyone. However, in Nigeria, we are fully signed up to the local content act and as such place a great premium on recruiting local staff.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
A corporate brand and marketing company in Ikeja is looking to hire a Key Account Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing. The suitable candidate will be responsible for managing accounts, developing long-term relationships with old and new customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met. Must have a good presentation skills, ability to acquire and retain new customers. To apply, please send your CV to snowadvisory@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Urgent vacancies via Staffline Consulting Ltd.
Role: Entry Level Property Manager.
Candidates must reside in Lekki / environs.
Responsibilities are not limited to the following:
* To handle daily operations of the client real estate investment (e.g warehouse, office / residential blocks)
*Collecting, setting and adjusting rents.
*Issuing receipts / payment
*Responsible for tenants (e.g screening tenants, handling lease, complaints /emergencies, moveouts & dealing with evictions)
*Responsible for maintenance / structural repairs.
*Supervising vacant / occupied properties & securities at each site.

Qualifications: OND, HND & B. Sc.
Experience in real estate is a MUST.

Opening is to be filled immediately.

Qualified candidates should send CV's to idara@stafflinenigeria.com
Deadline: 9th December, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
There is an opportunity for an Intern to work in the IT department of my company. The ideal candidate must be studying Computer Science or an IT related discipline, have a good knowledge of software applications.

Interested Applicants should send their to tolani@fc.com.ng using Internship as the subject of the email on or before Friday, 9th of December, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Vacancy:

There is an opportunity for an Administrative officer and an accountant to work in a Marine company. Applicants should send their CV to realtalentng@gmail.com using job applied for as the subject of the mail on or before Monday 12th of December, 2016.

This vacancy is opened to females only

Location is Victoria Island, Lagos.

Entry level (1-2 years experience)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ycoxyng: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Debbie,

I will like to thank you specially for all your efforts in posting genuine job adverts on this forum. I have benefited from this and got a Fantastic offer from a reputable Organisation. I pray the almighty God bless u beyond your imagination. I sent you a message your reply will be appreciated.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niceeric(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
peterpeteru:

It went well. Just brief questioning in your area of expertise. Nothing outta the blues. wink wink
Thanks man!....hopefully, good news would come up soon

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Titilayo4real(f): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Please is this genuine "You are selected to meet the HR for Assessment by 9am 9/12/16 @4 alh karim str,off amaraolu,agidingbi,1st gate b/stop,ikeja.Come with your CV.07053431354 (1002) B'Skill ltd" got it as a text message.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nollynwa1(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Titilayo4real post=51732639]Please is this genuine "You are selected to meet the HR for Assessment by 9am 9/12/16 @4 alh karim str,off amaraolu,agidingbi,1st gate b/stop,ikeja.Come with your CV.07053431354 (1002) B'Skill ltd" got it as a text message.

It doesn't look real to me...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyilapy(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2016
debbie:
I urgently need CVs for Electrical /electronics engineer with 3-5years experience in a manufacturing company .

Food Technologist or a microbiologist with 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing company is also needed.

Interested candidate should send their Cvs to olanrewajuowolabi@yahoo.com before close of business tomorrow.

Regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2016
We have vacancy in a multinational FMCG company for the following roles : 1. Retail audit executive (Lagos) 2. Marketing Executive (Ibadan) 3. Marketing MIS Executive (Lagos).

CVs should be forwarded to hrteam.nigeria@sosaconigeria.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by daramolanas1(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2016
debbie:
VACANCY FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
Are you a freelance project manager? Do you have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience handling projects? Kindly send your CV to nnwoko@doheneyservices.com
Gud morning madam debbie am daramola by name . I hold a Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying , at the University of Lagos.
I am interest in project management and procurement job. Aside from my degree, I have held internship positions  that have provided me with important hands-on experience to work as a foundation to build my career in project management.In addition to my degree qualification, I have a certification in project management (CAPM) from PMI USA and proficient in the use of microsoft project in creating schedule, record and report progress of activities in relation to agreed schedule and plans,preparation of progress reports. I recently started a self-study class towards my certification as procurement professional (CIPS) Level 4. In addition to my formal education, I grasp fresh concepts quickly and can easily adapt to new changes. I really need ur help 2 secure a graduate entry position job in construction management n procurement even if d pay is little I don't mind I just need 2 gain experience and confidence n develop my skills many thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ugreat(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2016
daramolanas1:
Gud morning madam debbie am daramola by name . I hold a Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying , at the University of Lagos.
I am interest in project management and procurement job. Aside from my degree, I have held internship positions  that have provided me with important hands-on experience to work as a foundation to build my career in project management.In addition to my degree qualification, I have a certification in project management (CAPM) from PMI USA and proficient in the use of microsoft project in creating schedule, record and report progress of activities in relation to agreed schedule and plans,preparation of progress reports. I recently started a self-study class towards my certification as procurement professional (CIPS) Level 4. In addition to my formal education, I grasp fresh concepts quickly and can easily adapt to new changes. I really need ur help 2 secure a graduate entry position job in construction management n procurement even if d pay is little I don't mind I just need 2 gain experience and confidence n develop my skills many thanks
Debbie is not a recruiter. Go through the thread, you will find a suitable job

9 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ugreat(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Titilayo4real:
Please is this genuine "You are selected to meet the HR for Assessment by 9am 9/12/16 @4 alh karim str,off amaraolu,agidingbi,1st gate b/stop,ikeja.Come with your CV.07053431354 (1002) B'Skill ltd" got it as a text message.
Scam. GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Job Opening:

• Rope Access Level I (minimum of 600hours)

• Rope Access Level II Ideal candidates must possess a minimum of 5years painting experience. Possession of BOSIET certificate is also an added advantage. To apply, send CVs to cv@icsoutsourcing.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Titilayo4real:
They are not real. They are GNLD. They sell stupid drugs. N they are always looking for comission based marketers. Nobody even buy their craps
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pinkguy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
seyema:
Despite all the applications, I have never receive interview message before
work on ur CV get people CV n help urself
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeinfinit(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please, who else got the First Bank aptitude test invitation from Dragnet. The confirmation link is not going through.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ladokuntlad(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
adeinfinit:
Please, who else got the First Bank aptitude test invitation from Dragnet. The confirmation link is not going through.
https://candidate.fot.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donhay: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are hereby invited for an interview with LASOL NIG. ENT, on the 10th Dec 2016 @1 Taylor Road Gcappa Iddo Lagos. Call 08077733300.

Please who else got the above text msg sent and how genuine it is? I will appreciate your comments on this

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeinfinit(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
WE hereby advertise to fill a role of a storekeeper on behalf of our client who is a big player in the Civil Engineering sector, whose head office is in Abuja
Basic Qualification
Must be a graduate
The incumbent must be a female
Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
Must be proactive
Highly attentive to details.
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to toyinobaniyi@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates. (LAGOS,ENUGU and CALABAR).
The Retail Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.
Requirements:
• BSC /HND/OND in any field
• Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
• Single
• Fluent in English
• Strong team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good selling and customer service skills
• Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
• Residing in LAGOS,ENUGU and CALABAR.
Applicants should send their cvs to HumanResources@audacious.com.ng with their location as the subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.