Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829388 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
UAC MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME

The scheme which is a two-year accelerated programme, affords the trainees a focused and personalized development through:
• Structured classroom training
• Exposure to various business functional areas
• Cross-Business Units Exposure
• Career Counseling
• Structured mentoring programme
• The successful candidates are employed on Assistant Management grade.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:
NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
Qualification:
(A)-WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
(B)-Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honors in Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical), Microbiology and Biochemistry.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.
[ Apply Here.....

http://www.uacnplc.com/management-trainee-recruitment/

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Receptionist Needed!!

NB
Please the below job advertisement is strictly for SSCE/ND holders i.e highest qualification should be SSCE/ND.The Pay is between 25K - 30k.

We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.

Requirements
Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Professional appearance
Solid communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure

Qualification
High school degree

Applicant must reside within Lekki-Ajah Axis

Qualified candidates should be forward their CV to a.moses@ngcomworld.com
Application closing date is 3rd March 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
URGENT VACANCY
Vacancy exist for the position of Area Sales Manager (North) with an FMCG company manufacturing personal and household products. Qualified candidates are expected to possess sales experience with FMCG companies and also have sales experience working in the Northern part of Nigeria. Interested candidates should forward their CVs urgently to zidmaresourcing@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
WowJobs West Africa is assisting a client, a multinational IT brand, known as the largest dealers of vehicle tracking systems in West Africa, with operations in North America, West Africa, Europe and Asia in search for a suitable IT Manager with up to 3-4 years experience as an IT manager or IT Support or Administration with a first degree in Computer Science or Engineering to manage implementation and maintenance of the company's technology infrastructure and information system, to support efficient data management and communications.
If interested and meet above requirement, send your resume to research.westafrica@wowjobs.biz with Subject of Email: IT Manager Role
Must be Lagos Resident.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
My client, an investment bank based in Abuja requires the services of a Corporate Legal Manager. Requirements are:
• A strong LLB and BL degree from a Nigerian or Foreign University;
• Minimum of 10 years’ work experience with at least 8 years in the Company Secretariat;
• Additional qualifications (LLM, MBA, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArB), Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN) etc.) would be an added advantage.

Send resumes to victor.adebayo@megaboxsolutions.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
A food production company based in Abuja is looking to recruit a sales/production manager with 0 to 3 years working experience in sales and a Bsc or HND in food science or any related field. Salary is attractive.

Interested candidates kindly send CVs to f.anthony@u-connect-ng.com. or call 07083877988

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Secretary/Typist
* Class Assistant
* Pre-School Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

. Qualifications
* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education/ B.sc but have teaching experience.
* Must be Female
* Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
* Willingness to learn Montessori training
* Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
09022403254 & 08181322613
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammierie(f): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
see ehn.. its very very far from oshodi... unless they are willing to pay you over 100k sha
Xxpress:
Congratulations, you are hereby invited for an interview with us for the role of a Sales Executive.

VENUE: Alubond Nigeria Limited, Km32 Lekki Epe Expressway,Before Elemoro Police Station Bogije, Lagos.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 1ST MARCH 2017
I received this message today. Pls anyone with any info about the company and how can I get to the address from oshodi

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
hello house,i want to ask..who knows the working condition at coscharis in terms of pay,management and general office practice.I have a friend who is seeking a job there and he doesnt want to leave his present place of work.
@davide470 @occ5050 @ksstroud and all please give me a hint.cheers

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
hmmmmm
debbie:
hello house,i want to ask..who knows the working condition at coscharis in terms of pay,management and general office practice.I have a friend who is seeking a job there and he doesnt want to leave his present place of work.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:
Its OK, just that they just downsized?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yeah!true
wapadunk:
Its OK, just that they just downsized?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:
Let your friend stay where he or she is currently.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
DeeTus:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
ABR Offshore Services Limited was established as an Oil and Gas support and trading services company with a vision to meet the growing demands in upstream and downstream sector. ABR Offshore Services Limited owns all licenses and permissions to operate in both the downstream and upstream sector of the Nigerian oil and Gas Industry.

Front Desk Representative

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Customer Care

Principal Accountability

Provision of reception support service to our staff.
Operation of the telephone.
Maintenance of the reception area.
Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
Professional appearance.
Oversees the activities of the dispatch rider, Office Assistant/Cleaner and Security Guards.
Monitors diesel usage.
Receives and makes business related phone calls on behalf of staff through email requests.
Responds to mails sent to the company's mailbox.
Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails.

Dimensions

Being the eye of the company.
Constantly projecting the image positively as the major first contact of the company.
Creativity.
Good inter-personal skills.

Additional Information
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:

At least two (2) years Front Desk work experience.
A minimum of B.Sc/B.A in Social Science, Humanities or the Sciences from a recognised University.
Must have completed the yearly National Youth Service or a certificate of exemption.
Excellent customer care skills.
Experience of using diplomacy and assertiveness skills.
Proficient use of MS Word and Excel and familiarity with the use of email.
Accuracy and attention to details.

Working Relationship:

All staff.
All visitors.
Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Admin Officer.

Method of Application

Applicants should send their CV's to: career@abroffshore.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
DeeTus:
nawa please can u give me a clear reason abeg
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:
nawa please can u give me a clear reason abeg
The company is nice. But, are you good at office politics?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
VACANCY FOR A PROJECT ACCOUNTANT
Our client is one of the leading property development companies in Nigeria.
https:///dw2WKDc

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Looking to hire an experienced ICAN/ACA certified accountant. Preferably from an oil & gas background. Interested applicants should apply to janetor@cakasaengineering.com. No application will be accepted after 13th March, 2017

We urgently require the services of an experienced Cost Estimator for immediate employment. Interested applicants should have experience in the provision of cost estimates for upstream and downstream oil & gas projects. Please send CVs to janetor@cakasaengineering.com on or before the 13th March, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
We are one of the foremost indigenous marine firms in Nigeria with head office in Lagos and operations spanning different cities of the Niger Delta. We service and support a host of indigenous and multinational oil and gas companies in Nigeria in our area of core competence. As a result of expansion, we require the services of an experienced Marine Technical and Operations Superintendent for our ocean going vessels.
Minimum: COC Chief Engr, HND/B.ENG in Mechanical/Marine Engineering with at min 7-10 years relevant experience in similar position
o Possess relevant sea-going work experience as Chief Engineer/Marine Engineer with minimum class 2 certification or equivalent with in experience in AHTS, Offshore Supply/Offshore tug/ Dive Support vessels/Security Vessels/Platform Support vessel.
o Those with DP vessel experience will be highly advantageous. Analytical and highly proactive in technical trouble shooting and problem solving
o Familiarity with ISM / ISPS is a must
o Able to conduct effective stand-up training for vessel crews
o Ability to travel within short notice as required
o Ability to use the Microsoft packages: MS Word, Excel, MS Access, Power Point and Outlook.Only QUALIFIED candidates should send CVs to recruiterforjobs2015@gmail.com

HR Manager Opening in Lagos!
If you tick the following boxes, you may have an offer in a couple of days:

A minimum of 7 years hands on HR experience
Compulsory experience in the Oil and Gas sector no matter how minimal
Supervisory skill/led a team

If you tick all three boxes, kindly send that CV to ddaramola@fosadconsulting.com and I am happy to give you a call right away....
There's a fourth box.... Salary may range from N350-500k monthly!
You will have the job only when you tick ALL four boxes
Good luck!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
DeeTus:
The company is nice. But, are you good at office politics?
he dosnt look like he is good at it....abeg i am not the one in any way.I need to guide him in making his choice.Kai personally i hate office politics,neither will i encourage him..how bad can it be? Some offices can be so terrible at it while its a norm in some organisations.Thanks for the hint
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Roseey0(f): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Greedgod:
chai, try and prepare very hard going 4 d test. My frnd wu got a job frm dem said that passing the aptitude test is the main thing but the dude refused telin me hw he applied. Wont mind if u can help me inquire if u get to go. Prepare man b4 going and help inquire, Thanks

Go to Zenith career page and create a profile

2ndly look for contact in zenith to help u send to anyone in their hr. Any one from AM position will make it faster and easier to be called for test

But...
You alone can determine what happens after then by passing the test. No mago mago in that one.

Nuellah:

Eeya. Its not gatecrashable cos dey always hv a list of dose invited. But d good tin abt Zenith, is dt dey conduct tests almost every month. If u'r in Lag, go thr headoffice in VI and drop ur cv, buh if not, Just kip sending ur cv to dese email addresses & b careful of d spelling;
Nwamaka.ohabor@zenithbank.com
Hr@zenithbank.com
Sharedservices.hr@zenithbank.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Roseey0:

Go to Zenith career page and create a profile

2ndly look for contact in zenith to help u send to anyone in their hr. Any one from AM position will make it faster and easier to be called for test

But...
You alone can determine what happens after then by passing the test. No mago mago in that one.

guess u've insider info, i'll like to have a chit chat with you but if u are not interested i'll like to knw which recruitment firm i can visit and wil most likely get a job. But i wil lyk to have a chit chat sha
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Roseey0(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Greedgod:
guess u've insider info, i'll like to have a chit chat with you but if u are not interested i'll like to knw which recruitment firm i can visit and wil most likely get a job. But i wil lyk to have a chit chat sha
I am a job seeker like you. If you see any recruitment firm, do let me know here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Roseey0:

I am a job seeker like you. If you see any recruitment firm, do let me know here.
heard vla recruitment(wednes & thurday) recruits for gtb, heard its along that eko hotel road same as peoplesplus

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:
he dosnt look like he is good at it....abeg i am not the one in any way.I need to guide him in making his choice.Kai personally i hate office politics,neither will i encourage him..how bad can it be? Some offices can be so terrible at it while its a norm in some organisations.Thanks for the hint
LOL! It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Roseey0(f): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Greedgod:
heard vla recruitment(wednes & thurday) recruits for gtb, heard its along that eko hotel road same as peoplesplus
Prepare well. Their 40mins test is not so hard but timing is the key
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Roseey0:

Prepare well. Their 40mins test is not so hard but timing is the key
u seem to know every recruitment agency, time given and difficulty level. Link me 2 more
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hi there,

Leviante.com URGENTLY needs someone (who is or who can be an auxiliary agent) who lives at SURULERE to help us complete 9 jobs.
The total pay for the 9 jobs is 200,000. Please if you STAYS at SURULERE or know anyone that STAYS at SURULERE. Please let them call us NOW: 08134532275

MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: SSCE

If you don't have the requirement still call. It's URGENT.

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:

In as much as I don't know your friend's current situation at the working place, I will say let him or her still pursue the offer, then we can compare the pros and cons
Nevertheless coscharis is averagely okay

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olaphysayor(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Job Vacancies at Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC as Marketing Executive snd ur CV 2 obasan.olalekan@yahoo.com or call 08139320101 for more info wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.