Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (57029 Views)

Police Paraded Ritual Killers Who Bought Human Skull, Eye, Teeth For N12,000 / Omg! Man Loses Teeth For Demanding S*x From Ex (photos) / Security Guard Takes Out Boss's Teeth For Delayed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by princeonx: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:
lol sister thats cruel

View more images and how its being used http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/scientist-invents-anti-rape-condoms-for-women
That's cruel but ra.p.ing a 5 years old girl or any woman is not? Do you guys listen to yourself sometimes? Cutting it off is cruel yet we read and hear of them infesting ppl with deadly sh!t and even killing other after their act. Smdh!

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Funkybabee(f): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
If you can insert this big thing into your wetin call, rape should be the least of your concerns shocked

na lie by the time he is in pain that lady will have reach her house,except if they are not one
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by slicklarry(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rape cases mainly occurs with minors that are still virgins. So does it mean they'll have to be disvirgined even when they not ready so as to have this stuff inserted in them to be protected? My suggestions should be more of sensitised awareness on not to fall victim even though its not somefin beheld.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by chrish2i: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
hahahhahah... if dem tell u d cost price u go allow the rapist rape u... lolz
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by WinkWrld: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
What of tampoon for d assssss.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good moves
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oyibo Too much
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by clemmonce(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is innovation at its best. i like invention like this. Not the one we have here where you a boy from so and so university built a wooden car, built a car from waste. thats total bullshit i am against them but they should try and build something that will solve a problem not building something that has already been built thereby solving no problem.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by banmee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Are you a rapist?
Despicable

He's right na. Do you think rape just started yesterday? It has been in existence even before Jesus Christ.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Abayhormy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
These are the kind of advancements I love to see in the world, not people developing bombs other destructive inventions.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by dovoule(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin I'm not moved..
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Buraka(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Can the condom stop a victim from being gang rape? I doubt it.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by macho44(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:
[img]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Anti-Rape%20Device.jpg[/img]
rape-aXe condoms are designed to wear like tampons. The inner portion contains teeth. Once a * enters into it, it gets stuck and only doctors can remove it.
Girls can get the time to escape.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers who worked with rape victims for four decades believes her product would discourage rapists

Once the spikes containing condom gets hooked on, it creates terrible pain making the person even unable to walk. That may give time to the victim to escape easily.

Source: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/scientist-invents-anti-rape-condoms-for-women/msg1718/#msg1718

Seems ya'll forgotten women rape men too. So I go just Rub "ABONIKI" for my #thing and let d gal enjoy d heat.
www.adielem.com
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kongi wars have begun. cheesy
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by enoch701(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
KVBLACK:
Good news how I wish dis teeth condoms would locate my cousin broda nd chop off his dick so em go leav our house girls to dey stay reach one month 4our house
lol.... shocked
KVBLACK:
Good news how I wish dis teeth condoms would locate my cousin broda nd chop off his dick so em go leav our house girls to dey stay reach one month 4our house
lol..ur cousin name fire brand o
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by don4real18(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Babes go use am suffer their boyfriends.
They will be like "since you refused to withdraw cash to give me, I will also not withdraw my teethed condom for sex"
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by stevoskyj(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Naija gals go start use am as D I L D O grin grin grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Laveda:
I'm not doveda but Laveda.

That is my other username

Smartchoices aka searchiing4love has a crush on me that is why he has been disturbing me tongue
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by AreaFada2: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
So rapists will agree to use condoms provided by the victim? shocked shocked

I don't get it. Does it mean potential victims will carry the condom about?

Won't such infuriate sex attacker/rapist and put the victim in harm's way the more?

I prefer something that would knock the rapist unconscious. grin cheesy
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Felincous(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
this will really help a lot .but I wish the teeth will be able to render the dick useless or better still cut it off.

haaaaa dats too much na
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by oluscofield(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Simply put.... A Dick Catcher
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Bayejuyo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by digitsolution: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
good innovation and probably hope the spikes can spiked with poison to destroy the d..... of the rapist permanently
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by suwalee(f): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:
[img]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Anti-Rape%20Device.jpg[/img]
rape-aXe condoms are designed to wear like tampons. The inner portion contains teeth. Once a * enters into it, it gets stuck and only doctors can remove it.
Girls can get the time to escape.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers who worked with rape victims for four decades believes her product would discourage rapists

Once the spikes containing condom gets hooked on, it creates terrible pain making the person even unable to walk. That may give time to the victim to escape easily.

Source: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/scientist-invents-anti-rape-condoms-for-women/msg1718/#msg1718

I'm I d only one tinkin dis tinz dnt make sense shey we go dey wear d tin for puna alwys ni or u wan force a rapist to wear protection laffing in swahili grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by godunia(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
oyibo MAGUN (what we call fetish here gives oyibo an idea to innovate) for years magun has been used but nobody thought about using the same principle to solve societal problem such as raping.we need this oyibo magun for the anus too cos men are also been raped via there backside.whats good for women is also good for men.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by mamawin(f): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Will young kids who are the major victims nowadays, wear this thing?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
My advice to the rapist, check wella b4 u enter.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by godunia(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
oyibo MAGUN (what we call fetish here gives oyibo an idea to innovate) for years magun has been used but nobody thought about using the same principle to solve societal problem such as raping.we need this oyibo magun for the anus too cos men are also been raped via there backside.whats good for women is also good for men.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Sixtustony(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
na to commot am first, before the main thing
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Are you a rapist?
Despicable

Yes he is. How else do you want him to tell you. I just pray that the Tigerlike teeth should spiritually locate every useless Rapist's pen*i*s*

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by holyfather(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
this can't work for virgins cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.