Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (57031 Views)

Police Paraded Ritual Killers Who Bought Human Skull, Eye, Teeth For N12,000 / Omg! Man Loses Teeth For Demanding S*x From Ex (photos) / Security Guard Takes Out Boss's Teeth For Delayed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
mubalex50:
i beleive u are a victim of rape
a lady raped me at age nine

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:
a lady raped me at age nine
Seriously? cool shocked shocked
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Kbs468(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is arrant Nonsense. Present day scientists do not think out of the box anymore.

Firstly is the promotion of immorality and promiscuity in the minds of kids and the vulnerables.

Second is the problem of wearing and moving around with something underneath them every now and then, so what if they wanna urinate

Thirdly, Is it gonna be cheap? Because anything about females is not financially friendly at all. Which would in the end means that the REAL VICTIMS WOULD HAVE NO ACCESS EVENTUALLY
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Seriously? cool shocked shocked
yes she was a family friend she made me do it when I knew nothing about it. Now she has spoiled me..infact lets leave the story
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by murtalaa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by murtalaa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rapists usually perform their heinous act in group. This condom envisages only solo rape case.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Woooooooow. I love this.

At least when I become President, I will have less rape issues to deal with grin

a lot of you are not considering the other side of this development. Ladies could easily get killed for this.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

That is my other username

Smartchoices aka searchiing4love has a crush on me that is why he has been disturbing me tongue
Oh..okay then. smiley
Moniker twin cool
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Miscellaneous(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
the world is now becoming a stage for comedians... lol

seriously. Imagine if the guys are say four & one of 'em d**k got stuck & was able to remove it. Na death for the girl be DAT na.

This will only worsen scenarios... looking at it critically
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Miscellaneous(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:
This is arrant Nonsense. Present day scientists do not think out of the box anymore.

Firstly is the promotion of immorality and promiscuity in the minds of kids and the vulnerables.

Second is the problem of wearing and moving around with something underneath them every now and then, so what if they wanna urinate

Thirdly, Is it gonna be cheap? Because anything about females is not financially friendly at all. Which would in the end means that the REAL VICTIMS WOULD HAVE NO ACCESS EVENTUALLY

Also, how do I prevent being raped by a lady ?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Bigtoto(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
NLban:

This kind of condom na him good for bigtoto. gringringrin
ta!I wish you the same. No guy can tear my pant.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Bigtoto(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
NLban:
I like Bigtoto. gringringringrin
:Dthen go for Edo girls. Be careful with ishan babes.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Dalyjay(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Excuse me! So u mean if a rapist want to rape you naw.... D below conversation will occur. Lady: please dont rape me. Rapist: you are mad, i am high naw. Lady: okay put on dis condom if you must do it.. ..... Dont you think dats stupid

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Dalyjay(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Excuse me! So u mean if a rapist want to rape you naw.... D below conversation will occur. Lady: please dont rape me. Rapist: you are mad, i am high naw. Lady: okay put on dis condom if you must do it.. ..... Dont you think dats stupid. The wise ones shul work it out
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by peterbello(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dalyjay:
Excuse me! So u mean if a rapist want to rape you naw.... D below conversation will occur. Lady: please dont rape me. Rapist: you are mad, i am high naw. Lady: okay put on dis condom if you must do it.. ..... Dont you think dats stupid. The wise ones shul work it out

Don't mind them. How will a girl know when she's gonna be raped? Or is she gonna be wearing the stuff 36 hours a day after attaining age of puberty?
The condom will just be used by girls to get back at the lovers they had a grudge with.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by idbalo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
KVBLACK:
Good news how I wish dis teeth condoms would locate my cousin broda nd chop off his dick so em go leav our house girls to dey stay reach one month 4our house
ur cousin broda na rapist? U need to be checked too angry
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Dalyjay(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
peterbello:

Don't mind them. How will a girl know when she's gonna be raped? Or is she gonna be wearing the stuff 36 hours a day after attaining age of puberty?
The condom will just be used by girls to get back at the lovers they had a grudge with.
i wonder ooo
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by unilagfreshest(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Wat if it's used for other motives. Eg gf lurin his bf to bed to harm him. Or wife using it to punish the husband. Or no be 9ja we dey.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by realwan44(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cool...
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by realwan44(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
I no by now many Nija guys will be making research on how to by pass dis....
Anywhere nija guys de tins like dis won't work, only the blind ones will put there peperina in a trap like dis...
Thank God I am notified,
Note: am not a rapist but I de follow dem well well....
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by horpeelo(m): 4:16am On Feb 04, 2016
So dem go tell rapists dem wan use condom abi?...... Dey gat no time
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2016
doveda:

That is my other username

Smartchoices aka searchiing4love has a crush on me that is why he has been disturbing me tongue

What bullshitt are u spewing? Me has a
Crush on you? You must be dreaming.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Really? I knw he has a crush, right. But him being searching4love is somehow. He seems wiser and smarter wt this moniker, nt the wimpy and hateful, women are bad, team foreign girls and other bullshit d other moniker is known for, well, what wnt we see on NL?

@ Topic. I pray this works, it's a nice idea, although I wld av preferred if it cuts d phallus off or renders it useless for life. But small children wnt be able to wear this o, wt the no of pedophiles around these days

It's seems u are both high on aluwala water. Who has a crush? You better stay on your lane before I Bash u till u faint. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2016
SmartChoices:

If you feel am crushing on you ....then respond... But jeez! Seriously if I gave you a deserving response I will be banned straight... Up

Are u truly crushing on the bitchh? How come everyone says I own ur monicker?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

What bullshitt are u spewing? Me has a
Crush on you? You must be dreaming.

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH EVERY WOMAN IN YOUR FAMILY
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
doveda:

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH EVERY WOMAN IN YOUR FAMILY

Mynd44, lalasticlala I hope u can see this?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Are u truly crushing on the bitchh who is just as bitchy as my mother? How come everyone says I own ur monicker?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

I HOPE YOU CAN SEE HIS SIGNATURE WHICH READS 'IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS'

I WAS MERELY REDIRECTING HIS SIGNATURE angry

IF YOU BAN ME, YOU MUST EITHER BAN HIM OR CHANGE HIS SIGNATURE

cc SEUN
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Are u truly crushing on the bitchh? How come everyone says I own ur monicker?

FVCK YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS!

BLOODY COWARD

LOSER!
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by HaneefahRN(f): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

It's seems u are both high on aluwala water. Who has a crush? You better stay on your lane before I Bash u till u faint. Rubbish

Lolz. This guy never disappoints. Pls bros no bash me o, we both knw that's d only thing u're gud at. It's been a while I saw u and doveda's hilarious e-fights, were u busy wt ur imaginary foreign gfs ni?

Yh, we actually think alike, also wondering hw pple cld think u and smart.choices cld be the same person. Unless he has MPD and I dnt wish him tht.

U can go back to ur lane nw. Av a nice day
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Really? I knw he has a crush, right. But him being searching4love is somehow. He seems wiser and smarter wt this moniker, nt the wimpy and hateful, women are bad, team foreign girls and other bullshit d other moniker is known for, well, what wnt we see on NL?

@ Topic. I pray this works, it's a nice idea, although I wld av preferred if it cuts d phallus off or renders it useless for life. But small children wnt be able to wear this o, wt the no of pedophiles around these days

I know he wasn't searching 4 lovesmiley
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

It seems you are high from chewing your cyper cafe's mouse pads

If you attack her, I will crush you

LOSER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.