Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (57030 Views)

Police Paraded Ritual Killers Who Bought Human Skull, Eye, Teeth For N12,000 / Omg! Man Loses Teeth For Demanding S*x From Ex (photos) / Security Guard Takes Out Boss's Teeth For Delayed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by lordkit3(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cool..see photos and the video here click http://doncareblog.ga
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by HaneefahRN(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

That is my other username

Smartchoices aka searchiing4love has a crush on me that is why he has been disturbing me tongue

Really? I knw he has a crush, right. But him being searching4love is somehow. He seems wiser and smarter wt this moniker, nt the wimpy and hateful, women are bad, team foreign girls and other bullshit d other moniker is known for, well, what wnt we see on NL?

@ Topic. I pray this works, it's a nice idea, although I wld av preferred if it cuts d phallus off or renders it useless for life. But small children wnt be able to wear this o, wt the no of pedophiles around these days
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by HaneefahRN(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
AreaFada2:
So rapists will agree to use condoms provided by the victim? shocked shocked

I don't get it. Does it mean potential victims will carry the condom about?

Won't such infuriate sex attacker/rapist and put the victim in harm's way the more?

I prefer something that would knock the rapist unconscious. grin cheesy
It wld be worn like d female condom, d only thing is it might nt be so useful for virgins, and small children.

Me too o, knock them off and make the dick useless afterwards
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Mamatee07: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
holyfather:
this can't work for virgins cheesy

It's like a tampon, even virgins can use tampons and yes you can urinate with it just like when you have a tampon on
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by senderous(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
If the condom is ment to be inserted in the virginal then virgin can't use it... lipsrsealed
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:
[img]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Anti-Rape%20Device.jpg[/img]
rape-aXe condoms are designed to wear like tampons. The inner portion contains teeth. Once a * enters into it, it gets stuck and only doctors can remove it.
Girls can get the time to escape.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers who worked with rape victims for four decades believes her product would discourage rapists

Once the spikes containing condom gets hooked on, it creates terrible pain making the person even unable to walk. That may give time to the victim to escape easily.

Source: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/scientist-invents-anti-rape-condoms-for-women/msg1718/#msg1718

What if the rapist check to see is the girl is wearing the ********** gringringrin

Na joke ooooo
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by cdapsin: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
NLban:

What if the rapist check to see is the girl is wearing the ********** gringringrin

Na joke ooooo
that means the rapist is from nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:
rape-aXe condoms are designed to wear like tampons. The inner portion contains teeth. Once a * enters into it, it gets stuck and only doctors can remove it.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers who worked with rape victims for four decades believes her product would discourage rapists

Once the spikes containing condom gets hooked on, it creates terrible pain making the person even unable to walk. That may give time to the victim to escape easily.

Source: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/scientist-invents-anti-rape-condoms-for-women/msg1718/#msg1718

Na joke ooooo

[size=14pt]

[/size]

Have you heard of condoms with teeth? sad
Rapist worse nightmare is here.

r*pe-aXe condoms are designed to wear like tampons. The inner portion contains teeth. Once a * enters into it, it gets stuck and only doctors can remove it.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers who worked with r*pe victims for four decades believes her product would discourage rapists

Obiorathesubtle you and your gang are in trouble

CC:Smartchoices. gringrin;d
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:
that means the rapist is from nairaland
see as I de laff you for here. gringrin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bigtoto:
We need this in Lagos oh!but wait! Won't the rapper finger first to check for it?
This kind of condom na him good for bigtoto. gringringrin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by cdapsin: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
NLban:

see as I de laff you for here. gringrin
this not my main account, ff you with my main account so you can ff back
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Feranmicharles(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
cdapsin:

nice 1,buh how will a girl know the actual day she's gon be raped?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Does anyone know what part of country this product will sell like hotcakes?
Some women may even use it against their husbands, especially Nigerian women.
Sonofananimal where are you? I don happen again oooo.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by cdapsin: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Feranmicharles:
nice 1,buh how will a girl know the actual day she's gon be raped?
she could if she is very observant.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
I like Bigtoto. gringringringrin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by noblegrex: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Laveda:

Bae you need slap I swear grin grin
how could this help the VIRGINS. How would they wear it.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by alaskido(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
What a terrible invention. Some girls will use this on innocent men like us who are very caring and loving. cry cry
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by dan2090: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
I think it is high the government of every nation, legalize and subsidize Advance sex workers, prostitution or Olosho as Nigerian may call it. Then, once it is implemented, rape be declared a capital offence back with capital punishment.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

That is my other username

Smartchoices aka searchiing4love has a crush on me that is why he has been disturbing me tongue
If you feel am crushing on you ....then respond... But jeez! Seriously if I gave you a deserving response I will be banned straight... Up
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by blackfase(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
This really a way out? My thinking rapists will scrutinize before taking d plunge. Just a thought, hope it catches mad joysticks tho....
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Really? I knw he has a crush, right. But him being searching4love is somehow. He seems wiser and smarter wt this moniker, nt the wimpy and hateful, women are bad, team foreign girls and other bullshit d other moniker is known for, well, what wnt we see on NL?

@ Topic. I pray this works, it's a nice idea, although I wld av preferred if it cuts d phallus off or renders it useless for life. But small children wnt be able to wear this o, wt the no of pedophiles around these days
I am not sure regardless I don't care for the loser
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
noblegrex:
how could this help the VIRGINS. How would they wear it.

Size
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by jacoik(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
KVBLACK:
Good news how I wish dis teeth condoms would locate my cousin broda nd chop off his dick so em go leav our house girls to dey stay reach one month 4our house
lol I swear u no well
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by tolastikha: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
THEY MUST NOT BRING IT TO OUR COUNTRY IF NOT FIRE GO BURN THEM. WERE ONITANU. DEY WAN SPOIL MARKET
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by MyMentor: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am still searching 4 d disadvantages 2 d wearer.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by mart2k(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
I op virgins cn use it too if nt , it is more or less useless
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
NLban:
Some women may even use it against their husbands, especially Nigerian women. Sonofananimal where are you? I don happen again oooo.
this one is old news na. it started in Uganda
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by holyfather(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mamatee07:

It's like a tampon, even virgins can use tampons and yes you can urinate with it just like when you have a tampon on

okay,it's noted.
Ima try it out when i become a virgin grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

If you feel am crushing on you ....then respond... But jeez! Seriously if I gave you a deserving response I will be banned straight... Up

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by lakizmet(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Imagine a lady visiting and as soon as u start handling sh said Bros I wear anti rape condom.....bad market.for rapist n sharp guys. shocked cry
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by mubalex50(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:
good innitiative now rapists have to be dealt with I hate them to the core
i beleive u are a victim of rape
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by noblegrex: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Size
ok!!! Its size by size ehn.that's ok.its fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.