Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (57034 Views)

Police Paraded Ritual Killers Who Bought Human Skull, Eye, Teeth For N12,000 / Omg! Man Loses Teeth For Demanding S*x From Ex (photos) / Security Guard Takes Out Boss's Teeth For Delayed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by HaneefahRN(f): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
doveda:

I know he wasn't searching 4 lovesmiley

Sure. They are poles apart, in maturity and common sense, u might nt totally agree since u guys are always fighting tho. Don't ans him as much, pity him small, it can be painful earning 8K and nt being paid for mths, so I can see his plight. And no Nigerian girl wants a loser so he has to make do imaginary foreign gfs. It's pitiable really
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
doveda:

It seems you are high from chewing your cyper cafe's mouse pads

If you attack her, I will crush you

LOSER!

Lmao. So by displaying u lack home training and me ignoring u means am crushed right? It's called maturity. U will understand when u grow up. At 22 ur brain is still at d infertile stage of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. This guy never disappoints. Pls bros no bash me o, we both knw that's d only thing u're gud at. It's been a while I saw u and doveda's hilarious e-fights, were u busy wt ur imaginary foreign gfs ni?

Yh, we actually think alike, also wondering hw pple cld think u and smart.choices cld be the same person. Unless he has MPD and I dnt wish him tht.

U can go back to ur lane nw. Av a nice day

U are terribly ugly like ur supporter daretodiffer/doveda whose head is as big as a village calabash. Your wide nose makes u look like shrek and I understand the reason for your cordiality with the other biitch. You are both ugly and bitter never do wells undecided

Btw; na una papa get MAD PERSONALITY DISORDER. Awon oloriibu meji

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

U are terribly ugly like ur supporter daretodiffer/doveda whose head is as big as a village calabash. Your wide nose makes u look like shrek and I understand the reason for your cordiality with the other biitch. You are both ugly and bitter never do wells undecided

LOOK AT THIS LOSER!

YOU CANNOT A GET A WOMAN

YOU COME ONLINE TO BITCH ABOUT NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOTHING

Oloribu n awo to won ni e

LOSER!
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Lmao. So by displaying u lack home training and me ignoring u means am crushed right? It's called maturity. U will understand when u grow up. At 22 ur brain is still at d infertile stage of knowledge

LOOK WHO IS TALKING ABOUT HOME TRAINING

DID YOUR MUM DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE A BABY?

DOES YOUR OBSESSION SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE MATURE OR SUCCESSFUL OR HAPPY OR SANE?

IT IS BETTER YOU TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SAD AND BITTER.

IT IS DURING YOUR EXISTENCE I WILL GET A HIGH FLYING JOB, GET MARRIED, GIVE BIRTH TO HEALTHY KIDS AND LIVE A HAPPY AND CONTENTED LIFE, BUT YOU grin, NA DAT CYBER CAFE JOB GO KILL YOU.

UGLY THING!

PATHETIC MOFO

LOSER!
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Sure. They are poles apart, in maturity and common sense, u might nt totally agree since u guys are always fighting tho. Don't ans him as much, pity him small, it can be painful earning 8K and nt being paid for mths, so I can see his plight. And no Nigerian girl wants a loser so he has to make do imaginary foreign gfs. It's pitiable really

LMAO

There is no single evidence of his profession in the real world in all his posts. I was not surprised when I saw the thread.

Searching4love is a pathetic losersmiley
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by HaneefahRN(f): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Lolz. Nw I love this. Ur insult shows ur line of reasoning. 3yr old brain in a 'grown' man. What more, I av big head, big eyes, cross eyes, lolz, I dnt mind being all these, but it doesn't stop u from being a joke, a pathetic loser.

Pele, olodo, u can call me ugly but I dnt share ur never do well personality wt u, it's all urs, thank u, plus bitter, and I dnt see u being happy anytime soon cos there is a truck load of hatred in u.

Is ur IQ tht low? U checked thru Google and u cldn't still get the meaning of MPD? I give up.

Knw I wnt be entertaining ur barks after nw, It's always dirty chatting wt rabies dog and I wld''t want to bring myself down to dt lvl.

One last advice, Nigerian girls are not the cause of ur ill-fortune, dust ur ass up and get a life. Thank me later. Av a nice day
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. Nw I love this. Ur insult shows ur line of reasoning. 3yr old brain in a 'grown' man. What more, I av big head, big eyes, cross eyes, lolz, I dnt mind being all these, but it doesn't stop u from being a joke, a pathetic loser.

Pele, olodo, u can call me ugly but I dnt share ur never do well personality wt u, it's all urs, thank u, plus bitter, and I dnt see u being happy anytime soon cos there is a truck load of hatred in u.

Is ur IQ tht low? U checked thru Google and u cldn't still get the meaning of MPD? I give up.

Knw I wnt be entertaining ur barks after nw, It's always dirty chatting wt rabies dog and I wld''t want to bring myself down to dt lvl.

One last advice, Nigerian girls are not the cause of ur ill-fortune, dust ur ass up and get a life. Thank me later. Av a nice day

I will always hate u bastardised iddiots till I leave this world. Your warped opinions means nothing. Iya la ya e

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by doveda: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

I will always hate u bastardised iddiots till I leave this world. Your warped opinions means nothing. Iya la ya e

Hate us all you want tongue, you know we are miles aprt

I am glad you know that you end is near grin

Iya la ya e wo na

Awon ti won nie e wo ti mo pe omo langidi ni awon bi. Omo lasan ikeji aja tongue

PATHETIC LOSER!
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
cdapsin:
[img]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Anti-Rape%20Device.jpg[/img]
rape-aXe condoms are designed to wear like tampons. The inner portion contains teeth. Once a * enters into it, it gets stuck and only doctors can remove it.
Girls can get the time to escape.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers who worked with rape victims for four decades believes her product would discourage rapists

Once the spikes containing condom gets hooked on, it creates terrible pain making the person even unable to walk. That may give time to the victim to escape easily.

Source: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/scientist-invents-anti-rape-condoms-for-women/msg1718/#msg1718

Those Condoms go fit inside 'Bigtoto' no be small.

Bigtoto you don try am? gringrin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Bigtoto:
:Dthen go for Edo girls. Be careful with ishan babes.
Na your own I like pass.
Ishan babes toto de sweet no be small. Na him de turn me on to lick.
No try me oo especially now wey your sweet Bigtoto de hungry me.

See fyn girl fine Bigtoto chai.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NLban: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Bigtoto:
ta!I wish you the same. No guy can tear my pant.
**Modified**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.