Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (985 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by yhemsy62(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan has stated that he is ready to work for his predecessor, Muhammadu Buhari.

Jonathan, however, said he would not force himself on the current government if his attention was not needed.

The former president who was in Geneva, Switzerland, where he was honoured by an association of international diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva, for the roles he played during the smooth transition of power in 2015, however declined comment when asked by journalist to rate the current government.

He said, “I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.

“He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable.

On whether the current government is living up to expectation, the Otuoke-born politician said, “but when you ask me about what is happening to all my legacies and what is happening in the government today, I will tell you that you are being unfair to me. You do not expect a former president to begin to speak of his successor, especially knowing that I have just left office.

“It is not standard practice anywhere because any comment I make now, whether positive or negative, could be misinterpreted. I will tell you that you are not helping me, you are not showing me love, if you continue to insist that I should run commentaries on the activities of my successor.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on-assignments-jonathan/
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Hitback2back: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Lai Mohammed are you listening. Oya o osho start the blaming engine

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by vayne(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Egbon jona,if buhari wants the experience,he should come and collect it...

Meanwhile just leave bubu alone let him use his mouth and confess that the change is a scam!!

I am doubtful of buhari's change-obj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by sweetgala(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Which sane leader would send Jonathan on assignment. A man that could not keep tabs on his burning house but instead poured more petrol on the flame.

Sango punish you wherever you are for the pain you knowingly brought on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by dulux07(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Okay..he will soon send u on a 15yrs assignment at kuje prison
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by yhemsy62(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Don't worry he go soon send you to smabisa to bring back our girls
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by yhemsy62(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2016
dulux07:
Guy eleyi gidigan o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by funlord(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
angry

This jonathan is really a dunce sha?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Islamicpope(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
never when u refuse to show him how to govern Nigeria. excuse me sir, are u now and errand boy.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Save your drama for yourself jare. Just return the yams you stole shikena. Buhari doesnt and will never ever need your services.

All the monies you stole when you were occupying that office wasn't enough abi, you still want to steal in buhari's tenure. Which kind rat be Jonathan self?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2016
so that you can mess it up again? no thanks. we'll pass.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ElCule: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
A rare gem.

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by OLADD: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
This Jona is just too much. He keeps loving those who hate him with passion. If it were Buhari, he would never attend your Council of State Meeting talk less of been sent on errand. Some were born of God while others were made from flesh. Jonathan is a unique mortal. I doff my hat.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ElCule: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:
so that you can mess it up again? no thanks. we'll pass.
So far, Buhari has proven to be worse than GEJ. Look around, without a bias mind and you will testify.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by kokoA(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Which meaningful assignment dat one fit handle sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Khd95(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Ofcos baba go send u go efcc for special errandcheesygrin

ask nurse metuh,dasuki on how to run d errand,nd pls save ur little energy for now cos d errand is energy-draining cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
dulux07:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ElCule: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Islamicpope:
never when u refuse to show him how to govern Nigeria. excuse me sir, are u now and errand boy.
A patriot.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by rolchi(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
OLADD:
This Jona is just too much. He keeps loving those who hate him with passion. If it were Buhari, he would never attend your Council of State Meeting talk less of been sent on errand. Some were born of God while others were made from flesh. Jonathan is a unique mortal. I doff my hat.

You just said it all...the difference is clear!
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by rolchi(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
ElCule:
A rare gem.

My ROLE MODEL!
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by jordyspices: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jonathan his humility surpasses all
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016

(1)

Clipping The Wings Of Ayo Fayose- DAN OWEGIE / Rachel Dickson's Death Rumour 'a Wretched Falsehood By Cruel Haters' / Buhari’s 2003 Poster Condemning Globetrotting Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.