Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (48755 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Fkforyou:
I'm glad Harvey left Paula.

For a therapist she does have issues dealing with her emotions. How did she become a therapist in the first place ?

Harvey just had a first thirst of what Donna has been experiencing over the years interms of losing their love interest because of the closeness they share.

Their relationship is very blurry. Maybe is a brother-sister thing, best friend thing, crush-crushee thing, only both of them knows..!!

In order for them to settle this thing, they should just go ahead and knack each other instead putting each other in suspense and also hurting innocent people who come into their lives.

It seems Sheila is also playing Louis.
Poor Louis, If only he had listened to his therapist. At first, I thought he did, only for him to completely do other wise.
His insecurities would always make him prone to being manipulated ...He doesn't learn his lesson.

For the love of God you wanna make the situation worse with the bolded, seriously LOL "knack themselves" and then what? Go on a long vacation at a Brazilian beach or go on a Sunset ride. Knacking each other would only make their work awkward (I know Mike & Rachel has their true love as example but it's different with Harvey for many reasons)

About the italicised...well said, the guy just haven't mastered the art of not dealing with ladies but FINDING ONE anytime you please.

He hasn't mastered the "justu" of switching between a player and a true-love Seeker because the integrity of his line of work and his passion for the job is at stake. He spends too much time in HIS OFFICE hoping for true love to fall into his lap (are you kidding me? Is he that naive? Oh well....)
I pity him (he oddly reminds me of myself many years ago growing up...thank God I read the "book on women" LOL and learned fast (I won't accept or deny this statement should it come up again, LOL)
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Fkforyou(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
ryfoz:

For the love of God you wanna make the situation worse with the bolded, seriously LOL "knack themselves" and then what? Go on a long vacation at a Brazilian beach or go on a Sunset ride. Knacking each other would only make their work awkward (I know Mike & Rachel has their true love as example but it's different with Harvey for many reasons)

About the italicised...well said, the guy just haven't mastered the art of not dealing with ladies but FINDING ONE anytime you please.

He hasn't mastered the "justu" of switching between a player and a true-love Seeker because the integrity of his line of work and his passion for the job is at stake. He spends too much time in HIS OFFICE hoping for true love to fall into his lap (are you kidding me? Is he that naive? Oh well....)
I pity him (he oddly reminds me of myself many years ago growing up...thank God I read the "book on women" LOL and learned fast (I won't accept or deny this statement should it come up again, LOL)

I felt they should just knack so as to douse any tension between them and clear the air (and also to let the show move forward)

The previous time they slept with each other, they were both aware of their limit and thus were able to define it. But now, things have become so complicated between them hence, the need for them to just try dating/knacking each other and see where it leads.

And No, it won't affect the shows' rating if the script writer are creative enough on how to go about it. After all, they were able to make Mike a lawyer despite the whole world knowing he didn't go to law school.

They need to add twist to the plot.

On the other hand, they can play it safe and not make Harvey and Donna a "thing" so as just to maintain viewership, but trust me, people would eventually get tired of the drama. The possibility of Mike being jailed was what gave season 5 life. Imagine if they had play it safe by saying Mike was never caught and he went on to be a great lawyer.

On a side note, I think Jessica and Donna are plotting a move and there is possibility of her moving over to the spin-off show.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Louis Litt will be a wreck next episode tho....

Feeling sorry for him... I still feel he and Sheila will still end up together in the end...
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fkforyou:

I felt they should just knack so as to douse any tension between them and clear the air (and also to let the show move forward)

The previous time they slept with each other, they were both aware of their limit and thus were able to define it. But now, things have become so complicated between them hence, the need for them to just try dating/knacking each other and see where it leads.

And No, it won't affect the shows' rating if the script writer are creative enough on how to go about it. After all, they were able to make Mike a lawyer despite the whole world knowing he didn't go to law school.

They need to add twist to the plot.

On the other hand, they can play it safe and not make Harvey and Donna a "thing" so as just to maintain viewership, but trust me, people would eventually get tired of the drama. The possibility of Mike being jailed was what gave season 5 life. Imagine if they had play it safe by saying Mike was never caught and he went on to be a great lawyer.

On a side note, I think Jessica and Donna are plotting a move and there is possibility of her moving over to the spin-off show.

Hmmm...all true sha
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by 1SuzzieP: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please help me qualify to d final stage of the Set2Blow contest, please VIEW and LIKE my performance, remember to click on the LIKE button via d link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzDO4a3c1E and please share to all. Tnx
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2018
lanaVello:

Paula was the psychiatrist thst helped Harvey het over the mother situation,but Donna was the reason why he went to see one in the first place. Like she convinced him to put the whole mommy situation behind him and all

Okk... Thanks for explaining.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2018
nani667:
Louis Litt will be a wreck next episode tho....

Feeling sorry for him... I still feel he and Sheila will still end up together in the end...

grin
The wedding would take place in one week, it would be hard for Sheila to call the wedding off, besides her Husband looked like a more stable person than Louis.

I'm just getting myself prepared to laugh, Louis would so cry grin
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by konvat: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
homesteady:

grin
The wedding would take place in one week, it would be hard for Sheila to call the wedding off, besides her Husband looked like a more stable person than Louis.

I'm just getting myself prepared to laugh, Louis would do cry grin

i pity Louis though...i hope he's ready to face the consequences of being a bad boy
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
homesteady:

grin

I'm just getting myself prepared to laugh, Louis would so cry grin

Saw the review of the next episode... Seems Louis will start a battle to get Sheila back... Waiting to see how that plays out..

Just two more episodes left for this season... Last episode will be a two hour long episode smiley
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Finally smiley

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Now all that's left....

Let's hope Harvey finally does the deed in the Final episode of the season ✔️

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
nani667:
Now all that's left....

Let's hope Harvey finally does the deed in the Final episode of the season ✔️

This one wey you go cut scenes like this grin

You wan force them on each other ni?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Kemyem: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Hope you guys know season 8 has been out cha..... Here has been so quiet...
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 5:15am On Sep 08, 2018
The only Series that every episode is a Hit ✔️

Simply best

3 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Adegbem01(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2018
My brother you dey feel me, suit is a seasoned soup tasting unique everytime one get to taste it
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by KingPromzyy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Damnnnn!!! In my opinion SUITS is the greatest ever created.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
KingPromzyy:
Damnnnn!!! In my opinion SUITS is the greatest ever created.

Too Great

Never a Dull moment

It's Mike I am feeling sorry for... He is missed in the series.... And I am sure Rachel is the reason he is being left out... As she is now a Princess she just dragged Mike with her sad
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Kemyem: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Spoiler alert: season 8 episode 10
Am Not even missing mike, the writers r really doing a great job...
Louis is the new managing partner and he is going to be a father... Yippee

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by olatunji390(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kemyem:

He is a managing partner before nah
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Kemyem: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
olatunji390:

he is now the head......
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by olatunji390(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kemyem:
he is now the head......

where Harvey go
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by helpsystem: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2018
If this series doesn't win an award again this year then I will never give a shit about awards anymore. It's one of d best. The writers are so good. Very unpredictable. Louis now d Managing Partner and d good part is, it was master minded by Dana and Harvey. Even Robert had to admit they were beaten and dey should just focus on winning external cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
olatunji390:

No, he was a named partner. The managing partner is the head. From Jessica to Harvey to Robert and now Louis.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kemyem:

Unfortunately I read this spoiler before I watched it cry
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Kemyem: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2018
homesteady:

Unfortunately I read this spoiler before I watched it cry
lolxxxx sorry dear.....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Great Episode as always ✔️

Don't like Donna's interference tho..., seems she always gets her way... They've made her one lowkey Sage that no one can say no to

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Actress Chacha Eke Goes Nude On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.