Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (48930 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by sifo: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm done trading words with a narcissist that cannot admit when he's wrong. Goodbye.

You provided a link to verify you classification of the program under "comedy and drama" , all I was trying to say is a classification on an unauthorized download site isn't the best source ,check else where and confirm . So far this has just been a healthy argument between two fans of the same show with opposing views of recent episodes. You brought your points and I brought mine and at no point did I throw any insult to the best of my knowledge. That statement and the bolded word was highly unnecessary an insulting.

This is an online forum, its only proper to be cautious with your choice of words. At least up until that statement this argument brought some life to the thread and flash backs to previous episodes smiley . Finally let me end this post the same way I ended my last post, "enough with the arguments ,just enjoy the show".

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eniolaamoda: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
sifo:

You provided a link to verify you classification of the program under "comedy and drama" , all I was trying to say is a classification on an unauthorized download site isn't the best source ,check else where and confirm . So far this has just been a healthy argument between two fans of the same show with opposing views of recent episodes. You brought your points and I brought mine and at no point did I throw any insult to the best of my knowledge. That statement and the bolded word was highly unnecessary an insulting.

This is an online forum, its only proper to be cautious with your choice of words. At least up until that statement this argument brought some life to the thread and flash backs to previous episodes smiley . Finally let me end this post the same way I ended my last post, "enough with the arguments ,just enjoy the show".

With thorough research it is under legal drama not a ounce of comedy is in suits
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Meghan Markle is bae though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Dammit Mike! U should ve waited for the verdict...

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eniolaamoda: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Exactly like I said
He was going CU's of guilt not bcus Gibbs had a valid case
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Timbuktu14(m): 5:13am On Mar 05, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Exactly like I said
He was going CU's of guilt not bcus Gibbs had a valid case
Everybody loves him. The guy that came to testify that he went to Harvard tried! Wasn't expecting him to show up.

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Favolly(f): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Late to the parry as always....

I like the way this season ended even though it was kinda tragic. I like the fact that these last 3 episodes, the writers finally faced their fears and did the right thing. We all probably would have cried foul if they had waited for the verdict and the jury had found Mike innocent.

This show was definitely worth my time and MB. It's one of the shows with the best dialogues ever and I think that it literally increased my IQ level. Sometimes, I'd have to pause to let what they're saying actually sink in and then other times, I'd have to check the dictionary for the meaning of some of those law jargonz. I remember when I started watching it in my final year, the whole office politics business was just so scary to me. I even used to wonder how I'd cope in an office setting.

Oh well... I don't know what else they want to do in Season 6 but for me, this show is over. It was an interesting ride but this is the point where I'm getting off this ship.

So long!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Moyarh(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Favolly:

I like the way this season ended even though it was kinda tragic. I like the fact that these last 3 episodes, the writers finally faced their fears and did the right thing. We all probably would have cried foul if they had waited for the verdict and the jury had found Mike innocent.

This show was definitely worth my time and MB. It's one of the shows with the best dialogues ever and I think that it literally increased my IQ level. Sometimes, I'd have to pause to let what they're saying actually sink in and then other times, I'd have to check the dictionary for the meaning of some of those law jargonz. I remember when I started watching it in my final year, the whole office politics business was just so scary to me. I even used to wonder how I'd cope in an office setting.

Oh well... I don't know what else they want to do in Season 6 but for me, this show is over. It was an interesting ride but this is the point where I'm getting off this ship.

So long!

Well said.
I dnt think i could have aired my opinion better than you have.
Season 6... there's likely going to be a big come back for the firm, after much trouble with clients ofcourse. And some of the staff may come back begging (or maybe not).
I just wonder where they'd get good recruits to fill up all the positions from, since almost every1 quit, and the top law school grads dont wana go there
Gibbs is just a vindictive bitch, and i wonder how Harvey did not find any dirt from her past to blackmail her with... o'well.

Till S'6....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Favolly:

So long!

You must be joking!
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 3:22am On Mar 06, 2016
so Mike has gone to prison.... and Pierson Specter Litt is empty..... till next season
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Tos87(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
the prison time just began... season 6epi1will show Mike getting out of prison.
Sweet movie. I guess by June
modified ....
gushh! they won't be jumping time.

What is Season 6 going to look like? Are we
going to see him in prison? Are you going to
find a way to get him out of prison early?

Korsh: [Laughs ] We're working on figuring that
out right now. It is our plan currently to have
Mike be in prison next season. We don't know
at the moment when he's going to get out. We
haven't gotten there yet. We're not rushing to
get him out and we're not jumping ahead in
time to when he gets out.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Joshnash: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
According to the director of the movie....Season 6 will bring about how Mike will adapt to life in prison
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by abimbawealth(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
TollyB, I sent you a pm, kindly respond
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
abimbawealth:
TollyB, I sent you a pm, kindly respond
ok dear..i will

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 12, 2016
this page must not diewink
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by victory148(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
Lol I feel you smiley
tollyB:
Lol I feel you
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by whizqueen(f): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Suits returns this Wednesday 13th July at 9.00 cheesy

Can't wait to see how Mike enjoys prison life angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2016
whizqueen:
Suits returns this Wednesday 13th July at 9.00 cheesy

Can't wait to see how Mike enjoys prison life angry
yes bae....we can't wait grin
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nellyalph: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
One week after, no comment!

Anyways I love their prison uniform.. it's the new sexy and I knew that mike's fake roommate was too nice to be true...
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2016
nellyalph:
One week after, no comment!

Anyways I love their prison uniform.. it's the new sexy and I knew that mike's fake roommate was too nice to be true...

Maybe nobody watches!

It'll be interesting to see h9w they get out of this massive suit slammed against them. And this new found camaraderie, I just hope it lasts cos Louis is super at being things litt up.

Mike, he was just being stupid. Maybe the stupidity from the end of last season has not thought him enough. Not saying the bait was not tempting though.
I really am not scared for him. What scares me more is Rachel's safety.
And those guys coming for Harvey, they better be ready for war.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Seen Season 6 Episode 1 and it was cool. Looking forward to download episode 2 on Thursday morning.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Treyknowles(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Maybe nobody watches!

It'll be interesting to see h9w they get out of this massive suit slammed against them. And this new found camaraderie, I just hope it lasts cos Louis is super at being things litt up.

Mike, he was just being stupid. Maybe the stupidity from the end of last season has not thought him enough. Not saying the bait was not tempting though.
Xup, I Av Been Trying To Post On Ur Diary Thread,dnt Knw Y I Cant.Mary Higgins Clark Is Amazing,she Really Is The Queen Of Suspense.U Should Try Johanna Brady's Book Series Too,u're Gonna Love It.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nellyalph: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Maybe nobody watches!

Mike's offer was tempting and he was vulnerable being the first day.
I know he will pay the guy back in his coin.
Meanwhile Rachael 's father is already a tout and no one dares touches her.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Treyknowles:
Xup, I Av Been Trying To Post On Ur Diary Thread,dnt Knw Y I Cant.Mary Higgins Clark Is Amazing,she Really Is The Queen Of Suspense.U Should Try Johanna Brady's Book Series Too,u're Gonna Love It.

Oh.
Never tried posting on a diary. Maybe they're locked on NL. There's a diary chatroom tho. You can mention me there.

Funny enough, I didn't get to start the book yesterday. Report took most of my time. Then I was playing with my hair... trying out new things... styling.

That's motivation enough then. Thanks. I'll get to the novel ASAP
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
nellyalph:

Mike's offer was tempting and he was vulnerable being the first day.
I know he will pay the guy back in his coin.
Meanwhile Rachael 's father is already a tout and no one dares touches her.

I'll still refuse to excuse his vulnerability. Or maybe I've gotta cut him some slacks. Intelligence doesn't mean we wont have our low points, I guess.
Plus Aaron Korsh has every right to play with his characters whichever way he wants. sad

Thuggish, Yeah!
Can't believe I forgot about Zayne.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Treyknowles(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Oh.
Never tried posting on a diary. Maybe they're locked on NL. There's a diary chatroom tho. You can mention me there.

Funny enough, I didn't get to start the book yesterday. Report took most of my time. Then I was playing with my hair... trying out new things... styling.

That's motivation enough then. Thanks. I'll get to the novel ASAP
Alrighty
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by lanaVello(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
I really cant think of any realistic way that Pearson spuuecter litt can get back on its feet
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
lanaVello:
I really cant think of any realistic way that Pearson spuuecter litt can get back on its feet

That's where Korsh's artistic brilliance comes to the fore, I guess.

More reason to start hooked up on the show. grin
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Two fighting, adiye meji ja, Mike dey throw punch like 5-year old grin

So at the end Pearson Specter Litt was saved by a personal painting of Harvey? Bullshit!

I like how everything came together at the end. Pearson Specter Litt stays afloat (for now), Jessica comes through for Jack Soloff and makes him indebted to her in the process and staves off future attacks from him.

Mike is doing good in prison and seems to have made a real friend too.

Episode 2 was so much interesting & better than episode 1. Till next week thursday > > >

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oh my God!!
Am loving you guys comments....
Suits is back with those God damned quotes...

Mike's first day in prison didn't turn out well at all....Thank God Harvey has remedied it in episode 2 lol..
I really feel for Rachel,poor girl....
Harvey's painting though....
Am enjoying season 6,cant wait for next week...

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nellyalph: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Their prison be like ajebo people own. If it were the likes of Panama prison in 'prison break'. I just wonder if bro Mike would have survived it.

Everybody is being soft and kind. We need more lawsuits and Mike intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Prove Yoruba Movies Have No Chill At All / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.