Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (48834 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by shearer1982(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
eniolaamoda:
So sad no one watchs suits
Very lovely film waiting for season5

5 ke? When season 6 was just completed some days back N for your information MIKE is now in prison.!
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by anny268(f): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
teewai3:
i am so in love with this movie!!
currently watching season 5 episode 11
please dear, I need the link too.. Thank you
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by quintessnc05(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
A thread for Suits.......#Awesome!

Episode 8 ended too good to be true, hoping for a twist in ep9 that wuld turn evrytin upside down, den a slam dunk by Harvey in ep10 to bring in the break and heighten our expectation for the remaining episodes....
#Suitin' Up all d way....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ladyF(f): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yaaay! Following.

I will be dropping spoiler alerts once I watch a new episode so it won't be interesting for you guys. grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
gentlelarry:
I'm not seeing Mike out despite the green light and if he does get out believe me something will happen that will make something happen that will still make us thirst for more episodes... They've gat some Genius minds behind that script.. Its amazing how suit dethroned 24hrs to top my series chat. Kudos!
As much as I love suits 24 still the best season ever. Unless you're not into crime detective investigation thingy. It may seem so to you because 24 ended years ago.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eph12(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
anny268:
please dear, I need the link too.. Thank you
Check o2tvseries dot com for your season films
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by mynaijainfo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Guys!! I Love This Seriously!

Its the Best TV Series I've Watched in A while.

[size=20pt]Especially My Darling harvey Specter Quotes[/size]

Mehn, Seeing the Pics Above by OP makes Remember all the way Back Season 1 and 2.

Thanks Seun, thanks OP!
#Suits
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eph12(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
shearer1982:

5 ke? When season 6 was just completed some days back N for your information MIKE is now in prison.!
The comment you quoted was posted in February.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nathandrake(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
shearer1982:

season 6 is yet to be completed......
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Feshizzy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
I'm a huge Suit fan,
And I meant that literally cheesy
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Harvey is the man! grin

Jessica's got spunk wink

Louis is... Louis grin

Donna is like the magical fairy queen who waves her golden wand and things happen. I'm kinda hoping there's a roman tale here for Donna and Harvey smiley
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nathandrake(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
eph12:

As much as I love suits 24 still the best season ever. Unless you're not into crime detective investigation thingy. It may seem so to you because 24 ended years ago.

24 is damn to predictable.

all you need to know is there is gonna be a terrorist attack on America but jack will always come to save the day

watching that for 8 season seems boring
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by laiza(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
The best Law series after Sharks. But Harvey Spectre is a case aswear and I just love it when Jessica walk pass. That Ass! My Harvey best quote was "Jessica if there's nothing more that you have to say I'm going to bed unless you wanna fix me breakfast tomorrow morning". The guy got balls mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Leiykong(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mike is out of prison tho.... Can't wait to watch episode 9 of Season6
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by SmathGate(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Suits is currently in season 6 episode 8, episode 9 wll be aired this week. i think you guys need to get updated
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by SmathGate(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Suits is currently in season 6 episode 8, episode 9 will be aired this week. i think you guys need to get updated
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Feshizzy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
semid4lyfe:

Lol, I did.

Jessica - "Well, I just got a very interesting phone call but I'm not smiling about it".

Harvey - "Nigerian Prince leaving you his inheritance? Because, I got news for you, its a scam".

Sadly this is true,
Though it is regarded as an old scam
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by anny268(f): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
eph12:

Check o2tvseries dot com for your season films
Alright.. Thanks
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eph12(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
nathandrake:

24 is damn to predictable.

all you need to know is there is gonna be a terrorist attack on America but jack will always come to save the day

watching that for 8 season seems boring
Many people that weren't supposed to die died. Going by your analogy every movie is predictable then. The actors will always come out top cheesy
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaay! Following.

I will be dropping spoiler alerts once I watch a new episode so it won't be interesting for you guys. grin

tongue

Try it now, if I no locate you break your leg?

Well, I'd have to unfollow this thread, I hate spoilers.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by SmathGate(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
laiza:
The best Law series after Sharks. But Harvey Spectre is a case aswear and I just love it when Jessica walk pass. That Ass! My Harvey best quote was "Jessica if there's nothing more that you have to say I'm going to bed unless you wanna fix me breakfast tomorrow morning". The guy got balls mehn!
Harvey is my number 1 man, i have seen a lot of tv series actors but he is Extraordinary!!

3 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Fkforyou(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaay! Following.

tongue

Try it and I will personally ban you angry.

You don't know how much I like this series... cool
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nathandrake(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
eph12:

Many people that weren't supposed to die died. Going by your analogy every movie is predictable then. The actors will always come out top cheesy

not in all movies....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
laiza:

have you seen 'how to get away with murder'?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Smeeky(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
UjSizzle:
Harvey is the man! grin

Jessica's got spunk wink

Louis is... Louis grin

Donna is like the magical fairy queen who waves her golden wand and things happen. I'm kinda hoping there's a roman tale here for Donna and Harvey smiley
Of course they both have feelings for each other...Harvey is just too scared to get involved based on his mum issue. Though they had a one night fling when Harvey left the D.A office for Pearson Hardman.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by overtlyderanged: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
The acting on the show has become lacklustre to be honest
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by OGeeKush(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
mike is getting out of prison... mehn! cant wait for tomorrow
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't just know, something about this movie, the scripting is beyond excellent.

The cast is extraordinary, just look at Mike, Harvey, Jessica, Donna, Robert, Travis tarner (one of my favorite antagonist) they fit totally into their roles.

Episode 9 would be ready for download tomorrow, and I just can't wait.

If you love legal series you might also like 'how to get away with murder.'
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nathandrake(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
junnyjake:

have you seen 'how to get away with murder'?

the show is loosing is popularity already but i love it
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by teamsynergy: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
eph12:

breaking bad is rated as d best crime tvseries of all time.. still in love with suit though.. started season one wif den. love all the crazy characters, especially luiz litt
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Smeeky:
Of course they both have feelings for each other...Harvey is just too scared to get involved based on his mum issue. Though they had a one night fling when Harvey left the D.A office for Pearson Hardman.

If Harvey ever gets together with Donna, I'd stop watching the series.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Calls Nina 'Left Over Food' - Nigerians React / Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.