Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

#OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) (32095 Views)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless Ogun state
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by sabi159(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
And the budget for dis celebration is like .......

#justsayingmyowno
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by ekolina(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
I am yet to see the projects he came to commission o
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by flokii: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Emekamex:
Meanwhile in Dalori...

you should be worried.. really

these BH guys might actually extend their activities to ur region... if care.is not taken

I remember d way ur folks.. market women etc. protested against d transfer of BH suspects to d East

you dnt need to be pleased or glad about a misfortune to prove ur point.

2 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Whizkeey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Seen
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by gurunlocker: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm sure they will budget 3.5million for that cake
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by gulfer: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
I expected an Olumo rock kind of cake
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by sweetestever(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
celebrating while others suffer. you should be celebrating success not anniversary.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=50pt]Fayose, please say something [/size] Abi, talk don finish for ya mouth. tongue
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Segunlords(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
NIGERIA...We Will Win.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Kassidy90(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
samchem:
Obj always reaping where he didn't sow
Maybe because he s d smartest politician in Nigeria...he doesnt keep all his eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Sunjos: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
ABUJA AT 40: NATIVES DECRY LAND-GRAB, INJUSTICES AND UNDER-DEVELOPMENT OF FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Sunbellar: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saddist Buhari! He is now happy that ex -President and other dignitaries celebrate his government, meanwhile he will let blood flow of Obasanjo and Jonathan government. Such an evil hearted man.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by niggi4life(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Musiwa419:
Ogun state Government commisions 40 Mega projects to celebrate the state's 40th anniversary . Projects which includes : Roads, Bridges, Schools, Hospitals, Housing Estates etc. .......... Not very far away, in Ekiti, Governor Ayo Fayose is busy commissioning stomach infrasstructure by drinking palm wine at a palmie joint, buying pepper and salt in the market, eating Amala at Iya Basirat canteen
Hahahahahahahahaha grin. Damn!!! That's a good one cheesy
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by perfectgabby: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Musiwa419:
Ogun state Government commisions 40 Mega projects to celebrate the state's 40th anniversary . Projects which includes : Roads, Bridges, Schools, Hospitals, Housing Estates etc. .......... Not very far away, in Ekiti, Governor Ayo Fayose is busy commissioning stomach infrasstructure by drinking palm wine at a palmie joint, buying pepper and salt in the market, eating Amala at Iya Basirat canteen
may God bless you, you are very right
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by ayayo: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well, if some ppl decided not to turn to terrorist and continue to progress, hw is it buahari's fault that 'they' have decided to embrace evil and continue to entrench themselves and there generations in backwardness, poverty and mistry.
Emekamex:
Meanwhile in Dalori...
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by debedebe(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Proudly Ogun..

1 Like

Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by anonimi: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
pheranme9:
Buhari: best tin Nigeria have ever had in 16 years

......standing with the Agbaya of Owu, the best thing to happen in Nigeria in 8 years grin
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by McPerry(f): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
newsarena:
The president,several dignitaries joined governor Amosun to celebrate Ogun state at 40. See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/buhari-obasanjo-lai-mohammed-others-celebrate-ogun-at-40-photos.html

Meeehn,it was a great event bt the villagers n touts made it crazy.Buhari's Estate no b small estate oo....Ego is Good.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by doveda: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ugly cake

Ugly Ankara

Wasteful spending
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:
Ugly cake

Ugly Ankara

Wasteful spending

Well the ceremony didnt cost much, the infrastructures did, and guess who is going to enjoy the commissioned infrastructures?? The people of Ogun. Are u igbo? cos i can smell it from far away
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by doveda: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
gcode123:

Well the ceremony didnt cost much, the infrastructures did, and guess who is going to enjoy the commissioned infrastructures?? The people of Ogun. Are u igbo? cos i can smell it from far away

I am Yoruba

And I insist that it was wasteful spending
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

I am Yoruba

And I insist that it was wasteful spending

Well i guess the defination of expensive is relative...
I still think if its been commissioned for the peoples use then its worth it.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Bibors(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
APC and the current leadership of Nigeria will never cease to amaze sensible Nigerians.
All I have been hearing from them is that PDP have milked this country for the past sixteen (16) years and they are hear with their anti corruption campaign to right this wrong therefore they started with the last Man who spent 6yrs of the 16yrs in power.
I wonder how they now galivant with the man who spent 8yrs of the 16 yrs in power whose government was also termed corrupt. I also wonder where they got all the monies for this celebration and if the monies wouldn't have gone into the economy.
Just thinking aloud.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by moshoodable: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Additional pix

Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Mariecakes(f): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
But Ogun state ugly shaa..
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Musiwa419:
Musiwa, abeg leave ponmo for Fayose.
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by doveda: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
gcode123:

Well i guess the defination of expensive is relative...
I still think if its been commissioned for the peoples use then its worth it.

It is not relative.

The country has no money. It is certain that they would have inflated the cost of the stupid celebration. The money could have gone to provide basic equipments or infrastructures in one the state hospitals etc etc. Who needs a stupid celebration when people are dyingundecided

Bunch of fo.olsundecided
Re: #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
So quick to place his hands on the horse#he must b missing his daura farm

Sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.