Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter (37020 Views)

South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's my senator.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Kangol99(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adaowerri111:
When there's money, everything around you becomes beautiful

Lol grin
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Ekehwinz: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
cute family. The last born is just a fair Ekweremadu
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by ZeroTolerance: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Igbos prefer Hausa Fulani and Yoruba attires these days. What a shame!
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by wayodude(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Naija una too funny. Cute family? Abeg how ur family be abi una be monsters? This is a Very normal family o
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just three kids? Wow!
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by maigida511(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mrs Ekweremadu my econs teacher!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adaowerri111:
When there's money, everything around you becomes beautiful

I believe you
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nightshift(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ekweremmadu, an old boy of Boy's Secondary School Umueze -Awkwunanaw; a football crazy school that rattled other schools in old Anambra state. Under Johnathan and his party, and as the second most powerful senator for over 8 years, he couldn't help fix Enugu-Onitsha Highway. That's absurd!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by emmalexabl(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
udmbat:
[size=50pt]Fayose, please say something [/size] Abi, talk don finish for ya mouth. tongue

You wan make grandpa catch cold??
Each time fayose vocalizes., buhari dey suddenly get chills and rigors..
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by wallex1983(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Can someone pls ask the wife why all the children look like half cast?
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
allthingsgood:
Na so so giants him born??

Anyway that wont stop us from throwing him out of NA straight into Kuje! grin
cos m sure dey grew up in u.s...most igbo bigmen hv giants as children.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Akiika: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerian politicians are the luckiest in the world. They'll steal their constituents money, throw them in abject poverty, yet have the effrontery to flaunt the wealth they get with the loot, and the st*pidly ignorant people will still praise and marvel at their blessings. They'll go after anyone that dare challenge the source of wealth and label the person a hater. embarassed
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by piagetskinner(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
The second pic, his mum b like "Uche sing now"

Their dad is so dark.. What a contrast
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by OCcool: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
wow!!!! nice pics and nice seeing Mrs Ekweremadu again. She taught me economics in secondary school
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by UIA04(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eseries:
This Man's Story! About 12/13 years Ago, This man was an unknown lawyer that will struggle to make 80-100k a Month! look at him now!Look at his family! Politics pays second to none in naija!
Lucky him!
May I identify a Path I will soar like he did in his life some years ago!
Amen.
But his children especially the young boy doesn't look like someone born into a struggling family
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by gcof(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eseries:
This Man's Story! About 12/13 years Ago, This man was an unknown lawyer that will struggle to make 80-100k a Month! look at him now!Look at his family! Politics pays second to none in naija!
Lucky him!
May I identify a Path I will soar like he did in his life some years ago!
amen to your prayer bro
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Donreiy: 1:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Vyolet:
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, thank God for his fine wife.
that his wife taught me in FGBC. Apo, Garki, Abuja
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by mensdept: 5:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian politics has become paparazzi only. No substance. If Buhari go ease himself, "na my amiable president", if Saraki go drink coke, "Na nail we dey go higher",

Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo) / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.