Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (40809 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Hatrik(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Rossikk:

Use your brain you dunce. African traditional religion uses sorcery in a variety of situations, such as appealing to the gods for rain (rainmakers) to water crops, inquiry into illness, sacrifice in honor of a deity, or to appeal to the deity for favours, justice, eg to identify the perpetrator of a crime and many other positive uses. Sorcery can be used for good or for ill, and it is not limited to any region, what uses the occult is put to. Also, sorcery is only realistically used ''to kill someone'' in Nollywood movies, which you probably need to watch less of, to get your head straight.

hmmm thought you will wow me but its so sadly u are just Naive.............sorcery is never use for good is purely evil try to get ur facts straight b4 u babble trash, n for d record I can't remember when last I watched a nollywood movie. this is something i have been researching for years now, so if u wish to learn don't be too proud to ask.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Hatrik:

hmmm thought you will wow me but its so sadly u are just Naive.............sorcery is never use for good is purely evil try to get ur facts straight b4 u babble trash, n for d record I can't remember when last I watched a nollywood movie. this is something i have been researching for years now, so if u wish to learn don't be too proud to ask.
I thought you yourself said there was "white witchcraft" in which positive sorcery was practiced. You need to make up your mind on what you believe. You appear confused.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Hatrik(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Rossikk:
I thought you yourself said there was "white witchcraft" in which positive sorcery was practiced. You need to make up your mind on what you believe. You appear confused.

I never did mention anything like sorcery........witchcraft n sorcery are two different thing, and I was only trying to throw light on d types of witchcraft, maybe you should go back n read my first comment.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2016
banmee:

What is there to research? I live here and I know how they think. They hardly believe in God and they don't look to the sky to deliver them from their problems. They also don't believe every unfortunate event in their lives is caused by witches and wizards unlike majority of Nigerians. Harry potter should not be your research tool. That is where you phucked up.
You are raving ignoramus with foam where your brain ought to be. Where you live doesn't imply you know anything. That the majority there are not religious does not obviate the involvement of their political leadership in the occult. You cannot research the topic because you are mentally lazy and not very bright. I also think you're a coward who is afraid to learn things that would alter your worldview.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Hatrik:

I never did mention anything like sorcery........witchcraft n sorcery are two different thing, and I was only trying to throw light on d types of witchcraft, maybe you should go back n read my first comment.
Now I've heard it all. Pray, what is the difference between sorcery and witchcraft?
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2016
kobonaire:

OK. Sorry sir, no vex, I didn't realize you were one of our venerable elders on NL. I'll respectfully decline to believe about illuminati involvement and witchcraft in the US government. There is no credible evidence to prove that assertion anyways.
You have not researched the topic comprehensively. What do you call "credible" evidence? You want Obama to announce on CNN that he is controlled by the Illuminati? That will never happen. Short of an actual public admission by the authorities, there is all the credible evidence in the world if you search for it.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by banmee(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Rossikk:
You are raving ignoramus with foam where your brain ought to be. Where you live doesn't imply you know anything. That the majority there are not religious does not obviate the involvement of their political leadership in the occult. You cannot research the topic because you are mentally lazy and not very bright. I also think you're a coward who is afraid to learn things that would alter your worldview.

Lol. . .frustration na bastard. Harry Potter, while a decent movie, should not be your source of information. Well, maybe you are right. Donald trump, after losing in Iowa, went to the local witch doctor to demand for a refund of the money he gave the guy. The witch doctor promised to help him win. It's on CNN. Go look. grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
banmee:

Lol. . .frustration na bastard. Harry Potter, while a decent movie, should not be your source of information. Well, maybe you are right. Donald trump, after losing in Iowa, went to the local witch doctor to demand for a refund of the money he gave the guy. The witch doctor promised to help him win. It's on CNN. Go look. grin
Thanks for admitting you lack the brains, intellect, and maturity required to partake of this discussion. Now get lost.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by banmee(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rossikk:
Thanks for admitting you lack the brains, intellect, and maturity required to partake of this discussion. Now get lost.

Lol.. It ain't my fault you use Harry potter for your source for facts. Why blame me. Blame your underdeveloped mental capacity. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.