Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (36964 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ducii: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by kolatobs(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
END TIME THINGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked Mehn 2014 model grin

Where are those PDP fighters come out of your shell and see.... shocked

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari has come to destroy dis country!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by eipreel(f): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just hope this is a step to the much desired solution

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ArchEnemy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Instead of making it top secret....hmmm

They will hear now and build counter measures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is barcanista when u need him? I tot u said PMB doesn't want to use military action on BH?

11 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by RichFoundation(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok oooo.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
What would be their gain? There has to be something they are after.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by korel9: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mumu
Keneking:
Great
cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked

cc: lalasticlala

That was GEJ's transaction and not the Dullard's. Check the date

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by asumo12: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin

BH be like...

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
their Father.....sorry...Their Daddy...

Kutumar uban su......sai su chi gindin Babban su....masu mara hankali kawai....yan sinaniyar. angry sad

Allah ya sine masu Albarka.

Awon Oloriburuku jati jati........ grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by 20thAccountLOL: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
what's that in d second picture?

see my signature
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by alaoeri: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba is working.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by LMAyedun(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good One there!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by berrystunn(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
k
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Firefire(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
God bless Jonathan, no room for negotiating with terrorist, time to kill them all..

How can you negotiate with ghosts ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
He went to WEST GERMANY.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by beeblah(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
I need proofs pls

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by stepo707: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
why did it take them this long?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by mashnino(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmm... me i just feel this is just a diversion..

i voted for buhari and i am proud...

I believe the man can't just sit there and watch these guys bomb people around...

I believe something big is coming..we might not need to know..

we just need to see the action... but he has to say something to calm the populace...

but i can feel it in my gut something big is coming...and its gonna hit boko haram so hard...

all i want to know is how soon...

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by benebaby77: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now, I think Buhari is taking some action to crush book haram unlike his talking talking....

PGMB you better finish book haram on time because Nigerians have started regretting voted for you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by obynocute(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bingosss, since 2014 una dey shout sia buhari!!!!!!!...

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by intergral(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
#babakillthemall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by jantofubu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
there was a country
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by talk2cj08(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked

Where are those PDP fighters come out of your shell and see.... shocked

cc: lalasticlala

How old are u?
Check again d post said 2014 and not last night

Anyway guys don't forget to join me next for my official song review

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Dshakoor(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by IceMan85(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Not just importing weapon, hope they have competend hands that can handle them. I rememberd Ateke Tom submitted a gun that no body in the Nigerian army could operate.
Mean while since this boko boys can be predicted..........
Yobe.... Jos...... Kano........ Kaduna........ Where else?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
God bless the President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.