Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) (8780 Views)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Uteghe(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
..and it is fresh weed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Is this true about IPOB/Igbo boys.. ..

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

This is true. I use to work in the bank. Fear this Igbo men even the young ones. Their balance is usualy above 100m. There was a day a young man around late 20s came to the bank was trying to coordinate large transfers for supplies from Japan. The amount was 590m. Till this day I still remember this young man. Dressed in simple cloth and shoes. And when he left, I looked through the window to see what he drove in...a pick-up truck. Lol.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Real2020:

This is true. I use to work in the bank. Fear this Igbo men even the young ones. Their balance is usualy above 100m. There was a day a young man around late 20s came to the bank was trying to coordinate large transfers for supplies from Japan. The amount was 590m. Till this day I still remember this young man. Dressed in simple cloth and shoes. And when he left, I looked through the window to see what he drove in...a pick-up truck. Lol.

And they can wear short and slippers.. .

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls any fast,no war
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

And they can wear short and slippers.. .

Yes. Extremely disciplined and focused young men who were raised not to impress but to plan for the future.

28 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmnmnnn
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Real2020:

Yes. Extremely disciplined and focused young men who were raised not to impress but to plan for the future.

I swear I don't know what those Igbos are made of, despite all that they go through...they never give up..

And in their Villages they have mansions all over

27 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Real2020:

That's why whether their is jobs or not they hardly complain.. .they keep bringing their brothers from their Villages to take over business everywhere they are

15 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by ionsman: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
The business acumen of Igbo boys/men is world class.You just have to give it to them.

18 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Retributionn: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

I swear I don't know what those Igbos are made of, despite all that they go through...they never give up..

And in their Villages they have mansions all over

But they dont live in their own country

The same Biafra they want, they run away from

Funny Igbos

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

That's why whether their is jobs or not they hardly complain.. .they keep bringing their brothers from their Villages to take over business everywhere they are

Taking over business everywhere they go is a unique trait found only in two race of people...The Jews and Igbos. Is this a coincidence? Do they share lineage? The former...Jews control the financial system of the world. Just a matter of time, the latter...Igbos will control the financial system of west Africa despite calculated plan to stifle their dominance.

Here is what the American government said during the civil war...exact quote

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Retributionn:

But they dont live in their own country

The same Biafra they want, they run away from

Funny Igbos

What do you mean by country?

Is there any other country here other than Nigeria?

Pls find your mates..or are you sniffing something too?

18 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Retributionn: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

What do you mean by country?

Is there any other country here other than Nigeria?

Pls find your mates..or are you sniffing something too?

Igbos are bastards

They dont want to live in their own land

They love other lands but hate their own

Igbos will continue to be the foot mat of all other Nigerians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Uteghe(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
please don't derail the thread. It's about IPOB weapons.
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Real2020:

Taking over business everywhere they go is a unique trait found only in two race of people...The Jews and Igbos. Is this a coincidence? Do they share lineage? The former...Jews control the financial system of the world. Just a matter of time, the latter...Igbos will control the financial system of west Africa despite calculated plan to stifle their dominance.

I am honestly not sure about that and as such can't comment on it.. But I still maintain that I admire those guys zeal to death..

Their determination is monumental...

They are ready to sell goods of about N1m with profit of N1000k to a million.

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by vikacydevato(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why shouls aso Rock panic?
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Retributionn:

Igbos are bastards

Noted!

OK, will you now go and find your mates to cry over IPOB..

21 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by smsshola(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
@Op at least be reasonable....its an advice.
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Wenebadu(f): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Noted
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by lashout1: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Retributionn:

Igbos are bastards

This Toad and F1 don't know that man is a dominant specie by nature that she intend to colonize the four walls of this tiny planet because we are the pinnacle of creation or the so called evolution.
Any race that do not exploit these four walls will lose the tittle 'man' (not created on the 6th day)

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Prymestrr(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
When u talk about strong-willed, resilience, industrious, hopeful, brave, intellectually gifted, business acumen, stealth in affluency... U r simply stating terms synonymous with IGBO ETHNIC GROUP. So proud 2 be a part of this blessed nation.

11 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

You forgot to itemize the comparative sum spent on their spouses. Give it to The Igbo Man - he spares no expense taking care of his wife!

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by emmalexabl(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
If there is anything like reincarnation..,

I will still be IGBO in my next life...

7 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Real2020:

that is what I call stupidity. I wonder why he can't buy himself a decent ride. Baboon go soon come chop the effort wey him monkey don work for. grin

Awon kan wa aiye wa sise...Awon kan wa aiye wa jaiye.

Some came to this world to work...Some came to this world to enjoy

What if he falls down and die now? His relatives will be the ones to enjoy his effort while they insult him for being so stingy to himself.

As for Yorubas, they rock! No boring day...cos tomorrow is not promised to anybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
odeotito:

You forgot to itemize the comparative sum spent on their spouses. Give it to The Igbo Man - he spares no expense taking care of his wife!

Anything that makes you sleep well in the night.. .your wahala.. .

Me am outahere. ...peace!

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
that is what I call stupidity. I wonder why he can't buy himself a decent ride. Baboon go soon come chop the effort wey him monkey don work for. grin

Awon kan wa aiye wa sise...Awon kan wa aiye wa jaiye.

Some came to this world to work...Some came to this world to enjoy

What if he falls down and die now? His relatives will be the ones to enjoy his effort while they insult him for being so stingy to himself.

As for Yorubas, they rock! No boring day...cos tomorrow is not promised to anybody.

Wow!

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Twistaray(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Uteghe:
..and it is fresh weed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

N.L no go kill person with laff
Warridis? Weapon?
Ohli shit grin

**falls from chair**
Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by kayfra: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Real2020:

I admire that about igbos in general. They are very hard working and industrious. But for some, the extent of the drive as it relates to matters of conscience gives me pause.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Anything that makes you sleep well in the night.. .your wahala.. .

Me am outahere. ...peace!

Na u sabi! Aunti sabi, sabi! Sleep well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have No Confidence In CONFAB Report- Presidency Says / APP Withdraws Petition Against Tinubu, APC, INEC / Again, Tribunal Gives Deputy Speaker, Kalu Victory Over AA Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.