Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Bomb Blast In Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Benin (60593 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by RobinHez(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2016
fineguy11:
Currently typing from egor in benin,everywhere seemed calm,my folks went out, came back without reporting any strange happenings.guess something highly flamable was being burnt with the trash,hence the explosion..junk journalism@its peak,the writter just assumed its a bomb..why not give us official police statement on the explosion?

Something so strong that can bring a roof down and throw a sleeping woman on the floor?
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by dunkem21(m): 6:18am On Feb 03, 2016
JoyPaulLaw:

You will make heaven for this comment

Amen!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by dunkem21(m): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2016
datigbogirl:

Shey nah because nobody die na hin make d story be as he get.

If I curse you this early morning ..
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by petiteee(f): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2016
danielayodele16:

Big lie, this is not true thats my area nothing of such happened yesterday.
ur area shocked u can lie o tongue ow come pp re saying no such street by da name lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by grandstar(m): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Boko Haram does not bomb houses when carrying out terrorist acts. That is not their signature
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Spybradd: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2016
What! This cant be true..Edo nimose is too mose for that. Where my phone at?

#guy above me can bomb more than bh grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by mikeweezy(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2016
hmm him set paper on fire and went out to buy something .......
did he set the paper on fire inside his room but if he truly ranted there newly then during the clean up he could have see it hmm i will believe this if i go back to my sleep
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by aleshmotors: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Streets in Nigeria

And their funny names # Zomi Zomi street#

grin
How is ds story funny 2 u. Smh
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by crackhouse(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2016
eghuan1:
This is a big lie, I was based in Benin but in Lagos now, called people and nobody heard anything. My babe still stays in upper sakponba road and we talk everyday she did not mention anything like that.

OP get your mind checked before you start deceiving people here.

Be warned and if you are a potential Boko boy, stay away from my people.

You can read your so-called vanguard link and see comments under to verify this attempt to create trouble in a peaceful place

duchessxino:
don't say wat u don't know....the blast is true.....ur girlfriend is not current in Wats happening around her environment
maybe his girlfriend was with another man when it happened. probably enjoying herself.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Bizzyliss(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2016
I smell LIE mohammed here, how can someone set fire inside his house and still go and buy something. Kai
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by kobonaire(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2016
pet4ril:
you go fear benin kidnappers ooooo...... Very deadly
I love benin babes ... but reading this news about their kidnappers, i'll just manage with the ones in my area grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
it's true,there was an explosion, it was a refuse dump dat was set on fire,probably smtin inflamable was inside the heap of dirt,it affected 5 houses, and two ppl were injured
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Ibos re very sentimental people... It's just to bad we in d same country
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by horllamy(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2016
ped007:
THERE was tension in Benin City Tuesday after not leas than five houses were destroyed after a bomb blast.
The incident which occurred at about 3pm caused panic as the news went round town that members of the Book Haram sect may have invaded Benin City.
Residents of Zomi Zomi street in Upper Sakpoba Road took to their heals when the loud noise came.
A police source at the scene informed Vanguard that ” we learnt that the bungalow where the bomb was detonated was being used as a hide out for kidnappers some months ago. But a combined unit of soldiers and the police invaded the house and arrested the suspects.
“So recently, somebody hired the building and just this afternoon, decided to burn some paper in the compound, he set the papers on fire and went out to buy something. But immediately he left the bomb exploded. He never knew that the kidnappers left some bombs in the house”.
As the time of filling this report, Bomb Disposal experts from the Edo state police command have cordoned off the building trying to ascertain if more are still inside the building.
The tenant who resides in the building, who was identified as Emeka, was taken away by the police while one woman who was said to have sustained deep cut during the blast was rushed to the hospital.
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/bomb-blast-in-benin/

7 people injured
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by xzibit84(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2016
This story is nt true, I lives in benin and I didn't hear any news like that.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by vivilanky(f): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2016
eghuan1:
This is a big lie, I was based in Benin but in Lagos now, called people and nobody heard anything. My babe still stays in upper sakponba road and we talk everyday she did not mention anything like that.

You can read your so-called vanguard link and see comments under to verify this attempt to create trouble in a peaceful place

Are you sure so called babe is in benin? Maybe she was in Aso -Time rocking when the blast occurred... cos i dnt stay around but the news reached me at about 3pm and it was confirmed... that your babe must be a b** girl.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by duchessxino(f): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Babe, do yourself a favor by shuting your mouth. i stay in benin, and nothing of such happened. The news was even shown on ITV this evening.
wat a shallow ways of thinking.....if an explosion occur,does dat mean it's a bomb blast from boko haram? so close ur poo of a mouth....i don't only stay in benin, I stay in upper sakpoba too....an explosion occur there, bt not a bomb blast from boko haram
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by duchessxino(f): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2016
crackhouse:

maybe his girlfriend was with another man when it happened. probably enjoying herself.
maybe oo
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by duchessxino(f): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2016
SerialGist:

How could you go sit in that well-furnished eatery without buying even popcorn? E good so?
u told u soo.....of cos I bought something
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by KINGinVAHALA: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2016
duchessxino:
wat a shallow ways of thinking.....if an explosion occur,does dat mean it's a bomb blast from boko haram? so close ur poo of a mouth....i don't only stay in benin, I stay in upper sakpoba too....an explosion occur there, bt not a bomb blast from boko haram
Hmmm. Trouble not your heart babe for have not come to steal, kill and destroy it. You insulting me wasnt neccessary, you knw why? Because if you could read and comprehend then you would understand that i ealier quoted you because you challenged someone who stated it wasnt "boko haram bomb blast" because dats what i was also trying to tell those that thought otherwise. Anyway, good to knw we re on same page on this. As i said, you insulting me wasnt neccessary and i demand an apology frm you.

Goodmorning "Upper Girl". Hope you had a glorified night?
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by tyzi(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2016
I want the police to interrogate d occupant of d house where d explosion took place,cos I suspect him as an attempt of him trying to producing fake drugs illegally.And also imagine an igbo man rented a whole house,suspect him to av something illegal business in mind.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Smellymouth: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2016
grin
pyyxxaro:
Streets in Nigeria

And their funny names # Zomi Zomi street#

grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by pet4ril(f): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2016
kobonaire:
I love benin babes ... but reading this news about their kidnappers, i'll just manage with the ones in my area grin
ones or one shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by pyyxxaro: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2016
aleshmotors:
How is ds story funny 2 u. Smh

Make thunder Fire ur left testes

With ur rake teeth

Wetin concern me and you

Be like say u de find Slap when go turn u to cripple

Foooolish frog
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by pyyxxaro: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Harjibode:

Bomb blast occur!!

Casualties lined up!!

And you have this to say!!

I Tuale ur Mumuism..

Y can't fooools like you mind deir business

Y must u wanna show urself now

With ur goat brain and intestine

Ur mate for monkey nor de chop banana again, na raw cassava dem de chop now
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by duchessxino(f): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. Trouble not your heart babe for have not come to steal, kill and destroy it. You insulting me wasnt neccessary, you knw why? Because if you could read and comprehend then you would understand that i ealier quoted you because you challenged someone who stated it wasnt "boko haram bomb blast" because dats what i was also trying to tell those that thought otherwise. Anyway, good to knw we re on same page on this. As i said, you insulting me wasnt neccessary and i demand an apology frm you.

Goodmorning "Upper Girl". Hope you had a glorified night?
am sorry about that...Bt u insulted me first by telling me to do myself a favor by shuting my mouth....anyways we r gud...so sorry once again
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by kobonaire(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
pet4ril:
ones or one shocked shocked shocked
you have to sample before you choose na
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Jerrylove4u: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Eghuna, pls verify ur info b4 commenting. Ur galfrnd stays in upper sakponba. Is upper sakponba nt big. I live in Idahor street close to zomi zomi str. and it happened.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Pyroxene: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2016
eghuan1:

. Y do I feel I know u
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Jerrylove4u: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Those of u who say u stay in Benin n it didn't happen pls take a bus n go to third junction n take a bus going to aifuwa junction. Enter Idahor str, its d street opp aifuwa n take a car going to zomi zomi str or better still trek cos its nt far n confirm urself. Do u think upper sakponba is a small place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.