Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women (2189 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by DJBIGGY(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
A lot of guys keep wondering the reasons why ladies turn them down anytime they attempt to sway them off their feet with their flows. Despite the swag, money, packaging etc they do, some ladies can even embarass them in public for walking up to them to say 'hello'. Not that money does not make them attractive for her to mellow down but the bottom line for lady's rejecting them is their manner of approach and attitude they exhibit.

Here are somethings guys do that shuts down any possible form of conversation between a guy and lady.

1. The Kiss Ass: These are the guys i despise the most. They see a lady they like and immediately fall in love and fall maga. They decide to be at her beck and call and do her bidding, just to please her. Even if she is smiling with you, i swear down, she will end up using you to achieve one aim or the other and dump his ass because they do not respect such guys.

2. The Pervert: These are the ones who do not know how to stick their long thing in one place. They are always jumping from one woman to the other hoping to get a kpansh. When a guy has such as a reputation, it is impossible for women to relate with him because they would think he is just looking for another booty call to conquer.

3. The Show Offs: Those who flaunt their wealth excessively in the name of impressing a woman can never be respected by a woman. Tell me why they would not thinking of chopping his money and run after all, he is forming he has plenty from where it came from. When a man decides to use his money as his best packaging, you only attract runs girls to your life.

4. The Arrogant Fellas: This is like one of the major turn offs of a woman. A man who comes for a lady with an arrogant behaviour will forever not get the girl he likes because he feels nobody is above him. He then becomes rude in his approach to people and the women folk. When you give such an impression, tell me who will respect you. After all, first impressions last long.

5. The uncool Guys: This is not an attractive package for women. These type of guys are seen as small boys and possibly a mama's boy because of their behaviours. Trust me, even if you no fine but you are seen as cool, there is no lady you cannot roll with and possibly date one, if you play your cards right.

I hope i have ministered to someone today?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/02/five-types-of-guys-that-gets-turned-off.html
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm confused by the title undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by funlord(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Nubian113:
I'm confused by the title undecided

Me 2!!!
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
O.o
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided

funlord:
undecided

Me 2!!!

I thought gays would top the list
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
O.o

You're missclassy.

Modified: I take that back... But you use Google too much like missclassy. Form an actual opinion instead of always trying to sabi what you no sabi... You sabi?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
I guess OP is trying to list "THINGS MEN DO THAT TURNS WOMEN OFF".
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by dollyjoy(f): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
DonChippy:
I guess OP is trying to list "THINGS MEN DO THATS TURNS A WOMAN OFF".

Why you gotta put your Mr I sabi #1
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by dollyjoy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
DonChippy:
I guess OP is trying to list "THINGS MEN DO THATS TURNS A WOMAN OFF".
my thought exactly,the title is misleading!
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by austin2all: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=20pt]The broke niggaz[/size]
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Why you gotta put your Mr I sabi #1
You won't die of hate. grin
Just helping the OP out.
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

You're missclassy.
No she is not.
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
DonChippy:

No she is not.

You'r missclassy grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by funlord(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
angry
Nubian113:
undecided

I thought gays would top the list

Nope! Girls usually tolerate gays due to the safety they guarantee to their _punanis!

Plus they have a male partner to shop with and watch telemundo or the kardashians with!
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

You'r missclassy grin
If my memory serves me right...errrrrm!
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I think I am. grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
DonChippy:

You won't die of hate. grin

Just helping the OP out.

Watch the op give you your nose back!

Title will remain....
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
embarassed

funlord:
angry

Nope! Girls usually tolerate gays due to the safety they guarantee to their _punanis!

Plus they have a male partner to shop with and watch telemundo or the kardashians with!

Erm.... My point being: Gay men are turned off by women.
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Watch the op give you your nose back!

Title will remain....
Right after he hands you yours. cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by funlord(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
sad
Nubian113:

Erm.... My point being: Gay men are turned off by women.

Yeah but the o.p is trying to point out types of things guys do that may actually turn off women! Being gay won't do that!

Too bad o.p only types in "hottentot english"!

Stick to the script chiam!
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by AkProsper(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
I dnt follow...............
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
funlord:
sad

Yeah but the o.p is trying to point out types of things guys do that may actually turn off women! Being gay won't do that!

Too bad o.p only types in "hottentot english"!

Stick to the script chiam!

Fvck diz shiz I'm outz kiss
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016

Right after he hands you yours. cheesy
I hate it when you make me feel like I'm talking to nobody cry cry cry

COME BACK cry cry cry cry

YOU Are Somebori embarassed
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

You're missclassy.

Modified: I take that back... But you use Google too much like missclassy. Form an actual opinion instead of always trying to sabi what you no sabi... You sabi?
I use Google? 0.o shockedshocked

Well, who doesn't! really?

And...The missclassy thingy is getting really Cliché.
I think I should start admitting I am! coolgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by blackjack21(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
DJBIGGY:
A lot of guys keep wondering the reasons why ladies turn them down anytime they attempt to sway them off their feet with their flows. Despite the swag, money, packaging etc they do, some ladies can even embarass them in public for walking up to them to say 'hello'. Not that money does not make them attractive for her to mellow down but the bottom line for lady's rejecting them is their manner of approach and attitude they exhibit.

Here are somethings guys do that shuts down any possible form of conversation between a guy and lady.

1. The Kiss Ass: These are the guys i despise the most. They see a lady they like and immediately fall in love and fall maga. They decide to be at her beck and call and do her bidding, just to please her. Even if she is smiling with you, i swear down, she will end up using you to achieve one aim or the other and dump his ass because they do not respect such guys.

2. The Pervert: These are the ones who do not know how to stick their long thing in one place. They are always jumping from one woman to the other hoping to get a kpansh. When a guy has such as a reputation, it is impossible for women to relate with him because they would think he is just looking for another booty call to conquer.

3. The Show Offs: Those who flaunt their wealth excessively in the name of impressing a woman can never be respected by a woman. Tell me why they would not thinking of chopping his money and run after all, he is forming he has plenty from where it came from. When a man decides to use his money as his best packaging, you only attract runs girls to your life.

4. The Arrogant Fellas: This is like one of the major turn offs of a woman. A man who comes for a lady with an arrogant behaviour will forever not get the girl he likes because he feels nobody is above him. He then becomes rude in his approach to people and the women folk. When you give such an impression, tell me who will respect you. After all, first impressions last long.

5. The uncool Guys: This is not an attractive package for women. These type of guys are seen as small boys and possibly a mama's boy because of their behaviours. Trust me, even if you no fine but you are seen as cool, there is no lady you cannot roll with and possibly date one, if you play your cards right.

I hope i have ministered to someone today?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/02/five-types-of-guys-that-gets-turned-off.html

undecided

Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op you are correct. If your ears are small enlarge them and take ye heed.
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Nubian113:

You're missclassy.

Stay off that girl, will ya!

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2016
PushMusic:

Stay off that girl, will ya!

Stay off me won't ya angry
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by amunekeuto: 4:07am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Nubian113 post=42563234]I'm confused by the title undecided[/i am confused by no2quote]
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Ruq: 4:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Nubian113:

You're missclassy.

A wink for this.
Re: Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women by Kriszzy01: 5:10am On Feb 03, 2016
U go soon see counter thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? / What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? / How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.