Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

We Need A Revolution Not Change!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A Revolution Not Change!!! (313 Views)

Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Nigeria Needs 'revolution' Not 'change' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Revolution Not Change!!! by acesgabriel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016

Okay I didn't vote in the 2015 general elections partly because INEC for reason best to it saw it fit to not print my PVC. Yeah the lady @ my ward said to us that day "sorry ur card is not here and we can't verify the number on ur TVCs cause we were just given cards to come and share, if you don't see your own re apply". Okay so it's Jamb then.... anyways another reason was the two main contenders I had little or no trust in them. GEJ- he had a blue print of his Transformation Agenda but seemed to overlook the 'Friends' around him sabotaging his projects and agenda. PMB- had and still has no clue what his plans are, except to probe n fight corruption forgetting we no longer in '83 where u send em to Kuje for 300yrs without trial. So basically his only economic plan for us is 'Recovering the looted funds' after it then what? So let's say he recovers it and then come 2019 another takes over n squanders it again, what then? Honestly PMB I can torelate his cluelessness on piloting our economy @ least he is 'Fighting Corruption' but Lai Mohammed our Gossip sorry Information minister I don't understand. This guy has completely bamboozled us since being appointed, every day there is something to blame GEJ for, a few days ago he said "Past administration bought no ammunition to fight insurgency", GEJ responded that "the ammunition bought by his Govt is what this Govt has been 'technically' winning the war on terror with", now Alh. Liar sorry Lia said "GEJ Govt bought o but it's substandard and fake" now am confused. Even with his master in good rapport with the West that placed an arms embargo on GEJ Govt they still haven't admitted to buying new n updated ammunition for our men and women in the force thus leaving the qst "is the technical win over boko haram even original or fake, standard or substandard?" afterall our men are still using Jona substandard Russian n Chinese ammunition. I said it in 2015, Nigeria don't need Change we need a 'Revolution' where our political front is completely formatted and a new and fresh air breathed into it. The difference btw PDP and APC is just the party name, no ideology, no blue print. Just like Canada did last year, it's time we the youths start a political revolution, I am of the opinion of the creation of a new party in Nigeria, spearheaded by the youths with the blessings and support of our Fathers and Elders that believes in our revolution project but will play no active role in it just advisory role. Let's make this revolution across the 36 states and capital, across all tongues, culture, religion, tribes. My brothers and sisters of ages 17-45 it's time we make a stand and save our nation. This old men and women, recycled politicians have caused our nation much agony. I call on all tribes and religion, and all who like me believe it's time for the youths to cause an awakening to embrace this ideology. share and spread this word if you believe in this project, it may not start today but it surely will come to pass if we believe. #IBelieveInTheNigerianRevolutionProject do you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria : Dispelling The Myths About Nigeria's Boko Haram / Nigeria Should Stop Politics Of Religion And Tribalism. / Kwara Exco Suspended From Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.