Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigeria Should Stop Politics Of Religion And Tribalism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Stop Politics Of Religion And Tribalism. (314 Views)

Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Stop Politics Of Religion And Tribalism. by johnsonpolice: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
during the political regim of president gej every body was happy with the hope that every thing will be fine not untill corruption came and started eating nigeria economic under gej regim.and people started hating the party called pdp.the truth remains that pdp was the ruling party in nigeria but the leader in the party mislead the party and they put their self in to corruption.before apc came up with their own craps of how to take over power from pdp and it work just like magic.apc is now the ruling party in nigeria.but as usual people must criticise some started calling buhari babagoslow and etc.the truth remain that buhari just came in to power not up to a year and people started bashing him.i think its high time we should give mr president a lacuna to govern us.i am a chriastiant you know,i dont like bashing. i know some people bash him because he is a muslam.i cant support any party that is corrupt,looting and sharing our money to friends and family,some people called pdp asin igbo party or christiant party but its not true, we should stop decieving ourself because of our selfish interest or tribe.i am begging nigeria at large to give buhari a supporting hand with pray and nigeria will be a better place for us to stay.
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Politics Of Religion And Tribalism. by Elosky20: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
are u paid to do this
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Politics Of Religion And Tribalism. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Of course.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Quashes Ex-gov Nyako’s Impeachment / Kwara Exco Suspended From Labour Party / Successive Governments From 1999 Must Account For Stolen Funds Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.