Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (22185 Views)

$1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Incessant Foreign Trips, Says; / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol @your signature

MrImole:

source: from facebook page of Mr Lere Olayinka, special adviser to governor Fayose on publicity and new media.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205630509706977&id=1380833650&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6246797514834379892%3Amf_story_key.-8529565653739916344&__tn__=%2As

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
I have always thought Fayose was just a noise maker always seeking attention but honestly speaking, he is so right because I was wondering about this as well. The presidential trip has been alarming and I know for sure it has to cost alot of money.

I am not a fan of Fayose but I totally agree with what he has just spoken about.

Buhari is beginning to bring the kind of doubt that I never expected and I think he isn't handling things in the right manner.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by tomdon(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Tell he
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by phemmie06(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Let PMB be stable at home at least for two months and kick start the infrastructure, human empowerment crusade, not just traveling and anticorruption crusade alone.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by tbaba1234: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Nothing will get done in Nigeria's current economic state, if the president sits at home. As it stands, we are a beggar nation because we squandered the resources when oil prices were high and failed to diversify our economy.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by zbOseni: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
So u hv forgoten hw our money was spent 4 ur election.d money spent on ur election is enough 2 revive our economy.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by ArewaWarrior: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Fayose VS Buhari

Did you ever hear Buhari reply Fayose?

So its Fayose against himself.

Shit only stinks when you give it attention.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:
It almost seems like the president is running away from something. His trips are too many and it is being funded by tax payers, if he wants to keep travelling like this, it should be funded from his own purse.
What do you want him to stay back and do? The Nigerian situation and problem is way beyond buhari's ability to comprehend and solve. Travelling is just a way of escaping from the heat and stress of the situation. That man is over 75yrs of age ,what do Nigerians expect

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by AlPeter: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
onatisi:
so spending 2 months out of 8 months abroad as a Nigerian president is good for the nation at this critical time when the economy is down and the nation Is at war?
Yes, because diplomatic relationships needs to be strengthed and investors needs to be sourced each of the meetings/travels Mr President has been on, he has played prominent roles which showed they were not for fun.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
When better people dey talk, thief kuma want talk. Fayose asiri yin tituuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... ole
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by kayroy5(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
This is how a notorious criminal does. Fayose is a notorious criminal
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Spybradd: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Glock9:
The money used to rig his election should be enough to give Buhari a return to every nation on the planet with change. Poor excuse for a human being.
see transformer there na..
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by YaksonFCA(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Fayose just spoke my mind. Must he attend each and every other meeting? U can delegate the VP, Foreign Affairs Minister or even SGF to represent him in some of this functions.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Spybradd: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
skademzy:
If only fayose knew what subtle diplomacy is... If he think travelling to re-assure countries of a new nigeria as obasanjo did in 1999 to repair the spoilt Nigeria image during Abacha reign is a waste of fund. Then He can also advice his kinsmen to avoid food as a waste of money but rather commit such fund to savings. Both food and travelling in this context are matters of neccessity.
but when gej was doing same,u were vommiting blood,hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Mr Fayose you are not traveling like buhari but how is Ekiti doing economically, what are ur doing to attract investors and make life easier for ekiti pple aside u selling ponmo and doin yahoo yahoo inside semi cafe...
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by toprealman: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Glock9:
The money used to rig his election should be enough to give Buhari a return to every nation on the planet with change. Poor excuse for a human being.
If I say you slept with my let dog and provide all manner of lame evidence, does it mean you actually slept with my dog? I don't like Fayose as a political leader but the guy is so on point here!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by yongnoble(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Fayose speaking the truth as usual

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by okpor2(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Fayose is just jealous of d President who at d same age as his mother can still travel nd keep busy schedules while fayose's mother is in diapers!Fayose said so not me that his mother is in diapers
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Spybradd: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2016
dunmotuscana:
By the time fayose's tenure will end,ekiti will open their eyes to ask question like "wt infrastructure did he put in place" well by den,it will dawn on dem dt dey use the money 4 d state to either attack buhari or dey use it to gain more kilos. This man shud face his work,ekiti doesn't hv d resources to b d only "talk-talk"
back to sender..
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by DropShot: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Gosh you guys are unbelievable....
$ 1million dollars is equal to #280 million(or more)
Five trips is over a billion.

How many world leaders have come here to see you?

I would have thought that he put his energy into restructuring the nation instead if being irritated and embarrassed with issues he is supposed to deal with.
And how did you and Fayose arrive at the $1mn per trip?
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by truthspeaks: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2016
But he speaks d truth of our present reality. I tink thr z sometin in dat aso rock dat affects our leaders
Glock9:

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Spybradd: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
EKONGKING:
More than the cost of his trips, it is his frequent absence from office with nothing to show for is really worrisome.

that queen of england,osibanjo, is just there as a ceremonial vp..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by emzila(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2016
FAYOSE SHOULD BETTER BE GETTING READY FOR THE CHALLENGES AHEAD IN FEW DAYS/MONTHS. TELLING BUHARI TO STOP THE TRIPS IS JUST LUKE TELLING HIM TO STOP ATTENDING GOVERNORS' MEETING. WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED IN EKITI? I WILL ONLY TAKE TALK ON FOREIGN TRIPS SERIOUS WHEN SUCH IS COMING FROM THE FOLLOWING STATE GOVERNORS NAMELY: ANAMBRA, OGUN, AKWA IBOM, AND FEW OTHERS.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by M4gunners: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Nothing bad in saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Godiloveu(f): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
skademzy:
If only fayose knew what subtle diplomacy is... If he think travelling to re-assure countries of a new nigeria as obasanjo did in 1999 to repair the spoilt Nigeria image during Abacha reign is a waste of fund. Then He can also advice his kinsmen to avoid food as a waste of money but rather commit such fund to savings. Both food and travelling in this context are matters of neccessity.

I concur with u, but I also undastand GFA emphasizes, rite now we need PMB to personally look into some rite here at Home. Some of his ministers can represent US wella, and wat of Mr VP can't he make some trip?

PMB is trying to do da best for US out there. which is ok.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Etizz: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
$1 million Gosh dats a lot of money naaaah....

Did buhari realize how much he is spending for each of his trip? Since he wants to be different from others he should limit his traveling and focus on d issue on ground.... The common Nigerians are not finding the present situation of the country pleasurable...

Seriously, foreign countries really can not solve our problem for us, fayose is kinda right there....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by figment232(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
dunmotuscana:
By the time fayose's tenure will end,ekiti will open their eyes to ask question like "wt infrastructure did he put in place" well by den,it will dawn on dem dt dey use the money 4 d state to either attack buhari or dey use it to gain more kilos. This man shud face his work,ekiti doesn't hv d resources to b d only "talk-talk"
Zombie! Fayose is working,Buhari is JUNKETING

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by amzaq(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
I heard there is now 24hrs light in all the major cltowns and cities of ekiti thanks to Fayose, major roads dualized more schools built by the state government, new projects flag off on daily basis. Mtcheww what is fayose problem sef. I'm from ikere (oke osun) in ekiti state but I'm tired of this man with his stupid stomach infrastructure mentality from sponsoring death wishes for buhari in national dailies before election till now. Focus on governance in your state and better start talking about the moni thief jona give you coz efcc is coming for u.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by blazer234: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Glock9:

As if ur party didn't spend rivers state money to rig elections too. Kettle calling pot black.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by blazer234: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
DirtyGold:
Fayose, shut up there; those trips are budgetted. The monies you are so concerned about are made abroad and those foreign countries must be reassured and lobbied to do business and cooperate with the return of stolen funds.

In trying times like these, don't y'all think the man with the highest integrity, pedigree and reputation should be the man to talk on our behalf?

What's tha business?

Unfortunately, your President only tells the world how damaged your country has become almost everytime he goes on foreign trip. So, those negative words are the best ways to assure and lobby foreign countries, abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.