Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,988 members, 7,841,778 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (22188 Views)

$1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Incessant Foreign Trips, Says; / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by petermichaels(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Ha! Fayose always on point but Nigerians too damn blind to see. wen a goat is heading for lost,it refuse to heed to its master's direction. God help us
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Akaujaa(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
By 2018 or there about, Fayose's immunity as a governor will be over. Then his many sins will hit the airwaves. Keep talking...
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by ollyson2016: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Hw I wish FAYOSE is an igbo man,thumps up my man
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by MrImole: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Lol @your signature

DO YOU LIKE IT?
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by IkpuMmadu: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fayose

The greatest Yoruba man living and death

The liberator of the omoluabi clans
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by klax(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
To be honest I'm really sick of buhari junketring around the like unserious leader. I knew quiet well it cost in region of the said amount in dollars for a single trip pls multiply 1mjllion dollars by all the trips he had made less that 7 months in office and multiply it to naira exchange and he will still be in power at most 4 years if not 8 years pls calculate the bills

APC govt is a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Jetjacky(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder why at the end of the day, some naira landers reply like people deprived of reasoning: your president is becoming a mistake. Ask yourself this question, while Jonathan fought with diplomacy and wisdom, though weak, did your economy fall this far from grace?? Did he go around the world most of the time? But did he not carry Nigeria along in manageable economy till he abdicated??

Have brains... Very soon you won't have money to go to your office, or see much public transports to enter. Unless he adheres to the the instructions of those he governs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Charly68: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Leave this Baba alone to do his job..he needs to travel to negotiate for the repartrarion of all our illegally starched funds . Obj travelled round the world to solicit for debt forgiveness which we got in his time..The gains from these travelings supersede the costs. Carry on Mr President !
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by ZIDANEFUN(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
God will bless dis fayose 4 his good reasoning nt those mumu governors nd ministers wey no go fit tell pmb wot he ought to do rather than lavishing our money
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrImole:

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Of course
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by bapullow: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
All dis rubbish won't safe u Oga pls ask metuh
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by HomeOfMe(f): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
How many times has obama travelled out of the united states?
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by alrahmanonline(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Gosh you guys are unbelievable....
$ 1million dollars is equal to #280 million(or more)
Five trips is over a billion.

How many world leaders have come here to see you?

I would have thought that he put his energy into restructuring the nation instead if being irritated and embarrassed with issues he is supposed to deal with.
you should be ashamed of yourself for believing this concorted lie from Fayose,
it is you that I'll call unbelievable
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by toma3: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
this man always saying truth
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by kjhova(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
onatisi:
so spending 2 months out of 8 months abroad as a Nigerian president is good for the nation at this critical time when the economy is down and the nation Is at war?

Please find below President Obama's official foreign trips for 2015. Note the 3 visits to Saudi Arabia and the 6 trips to Paris. Also note that the cost of the US preident's foreign trips far outweigh that of the Nigerian president.

Do my dear waling team suggest that Obama should sit his bum in Washington D.C. and never go out? Nations achieve greatness by improved relations with the rest of the world and not by being harmits like the North Koreans.

Number of visits Country
1 visit Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Portugal, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, West Bank
2 visits Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, Vatican City
3 visits Japan, Saudi Arabia
4 visits Afghanistan, Germany, South Korea, United Kingdom
5 visits Mexico
6 visits France
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by remirez07(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
If they are yielding results, there is no problem.
which result My brother let face the reality... We are in wrong hands. May God help all of us.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
skademzy:
If only fayose knew what subtle diplomacy is... If he think travelling to re-assure countries of a new nigeria as obasanjo did in 1999 to repair the spoilt Nigeria image during Abacha reign is a waste of fund. Then He can also advice his kinsmen to avoid food as a waste of money but rather commit such fund to savings. Both food and travelling in this context are matters of neccessity.

Yeah, like OBJ like Buhari. Y wont U side him? OBJ was also given d name TOURIST MINISTER. Abeg lost wetin im own tourism fetched? Make Una just dey console Una selves to avoid heart attack and insomnia for d voting U did. Am still paying for Naija. It shall be well!
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by IkpuMmadu: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
kjhova:

Please find below President Obama's official foreign trips for 2015. Note the 3 visits to Saudi Arabia and the 6 trips to Paris. Also note that the cost of the US preident's foreign trips far outweigh that of the Nigerian president.

Do my dear waling team suggest that Obama should sit his bum in Washington D.C. and never go out? Nations achieve greatness by improved relations with the rest of the world and not by being harmits like the North Koreans.

Number of visits Country
1 visit Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Portugal, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, West Bank
2 visits Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, Vatican City
5 visits Mexico
6 visits France

Obama is a global leader and have biggest economy

Buhari is no leader and have one of the most poorest economy

How many presidents even visit him
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
kjhova:

Number of visits Country
5 visits Mexico
6 visits France

U need to check and recheck yaself. Can U also chalenege American's economy with Naija? Since U now want to call d Naija president Obama
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by remirez07(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrImole:

source: from facebook page of Mr Lere Olayinka, special adviser to governor Fayose on publicity and new media.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205630509706977&id=1380833650&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6246797514834379892%3Amf_story_key.-8529565653739916344&__tn__=%2As

Fayose always on point.. These show the kind of governor he is. Buahri is no serious Man. I pray 2019 should come quick
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
kjhova:

Number of visits Country
5 visits Mexico
6 visits France

Is America facing the same kind of challenges Nigeria is facing?
Is America at war at home with insurgents ?
So I think if an insurgent group was daily killing ppl in the us ,Obama will travel ?
Is America economy in shambles as Nigeria own is now?

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
But i thought that the host countries bears his financial welfare
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by gottliebglobal(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Iam compiling a list to post here later today........Stay tuned.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by muzzol: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Obama is a global leader and have biggest economy

Buhari is no leader and have one of the most poorest economy

How many presidents even visit him

As at last count, nothing less than 6 head of governments have visited Buhari....Italy's PM was here Monday February 1, 2016.....Buhari is in Paris to address EU summit, was in UAE to sign agreement on repatriation of illegally stolen money....if you are not excited by all these, then you are a joke......in case you don't know, Buhari is not expected to sit on his butt running errands, he is a strategic leader.....that is why your MD is hardly in the office while operational people like you stay more on your desk.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by muzzol: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
But Fayose was busy defending his own and wife's trips to Dubai in December while owing Ekiti workers 2 months salary.....seriously, common sense is not common....and to that Obama look alike senator, I am waiting for the day he will comment on the frequent adjoinment of the senate and the implications to governance....and what is the common sense in him been found on solidarity trip with the SP at the CCT for hours fully paid by the nation while abandoning the senate chambers where he was supposed to be.....if the guy in charge of his cinema should lock up the place at peak hour, to be found on solidarity journey with his COO who he felt had been unjustly arrested by CEO, what will be his reaction?
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by KanwuliaJara: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
BUHARI has to travel the world befit he dies!
With Nigerian LOOT! wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by tomakint: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
skademzy:
If only fayose knew what subtle diplomacy is... If he think travelling to re-assure countries of a new nigeria as obasanjo did in 1999 to repair the spoilt Nigeria image during Abacha reign is a waste of fund. Then He can also advice his kinsmen to avoid food as a waste of money but rather commit such fund to savings. Both food and travelling in this context are matters of neccessity.
My friend leave it or take it, Buhari's many trips abroad is worrisome the economy needs to be rejigged for a buoyant future and not these gallivanting... Nigeria is a consuming economy and still is, so what is Buhari doing to turn the economy into a producing one? Obasanjo did the same gallivanting and yet Nigeria still remains a consuming economy with a 70% recurrent expenditure and 30% capital expenditure on our budget so where are we heading?
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by gigabyte13: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
So how does the ponmo and meat governor of Ekiti travelling from Dubai to Osun to Abia of any benefit to Ekiti people?

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by impossible27(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
How i wish the cost of one of his trips is in my bank account ;o oboi i go hammer.

Instead of wasting N280 million each trip practicing " AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS " why don't he use d money to help d poor ravaging especially in d north

he has already visited india, kenya, us, UAE, chad, niger, etc. have any other country president visited him bubu de fall our hands ooo. he is making us look lyk a begger undecided

abeg check my signat.... incase u are intrested :8
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Glock9(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
blazer234:

As if ur party didn't spend rivers state money to rig elections too. Kettle calling pot black.

I am not in any party. By the way, they have mouth like kettle!
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Glock9(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
toprealman:
If I say you slept with my let dog and provide all manner of lame evidence, does it mean you actually slept with my dog? I don't like Fayose as a political leader but the guy is so on point here!

Agreed he has a point. All the same if the trips yield fruit like someone else said, it is justified. Fayose should clean up in his house first.
Re: Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" by Glock9(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

see transformer there na..

I go hug am after you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC / Ayo Oke Jets out of Nigeria ahead of EFCC trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.