Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI (24139 Views)

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by lonelydora: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
You don't need to tell us. We know that already. OBJ is the cause of Nigeria's problem today.

Well, what do you expect from a DIL fvcker who came from the prison to become president.

3 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Segadem(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by 989900: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2016
“I think what we need now from all stakeholders , is more of cooperation, encouragement and participation as oppose to trying to hold one person responsible for the mistakes of the past that we are all part of .It is clearly not the right thing needed now.

“I Appeal to you , appeal to all Nigerians that we should work together just as I assure you all that we will do well here in NASS to practically complement the change agenda, ‘’ he said.

"Mistakes"? Is that the new word for Malfeasance, 'ole', 'barawo' in this parts, these days?

"Compliment"? You mean like appropriate all the meaty part of the budget to the 0.1%?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by anonimi: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by efilefun(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
vikacydevato:
Stop blaming yourselves. Put heads together and restore the glory of Nigeria.
For where they are all after their pocket!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Pascal181: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
How will this government be a responsible when they are not ready 2 take responsibility 4 anything rather than blaming whoever they see.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by anytexy: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Unclad truth. Zombies will not like this at all. God bless you Saraki. OBJ and Co suppose to be in jail while Jonathan will join him later. APC, PDP are Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by omozu1(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
This is not the time to blame anybody it the time to fix things in this country and make it work.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by efilefun(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
orunto27:
Saraki spoke well. OBJ's EFCC and ICPC for his 8 years' rule should have reduced corruption to almost zero in this country. Saraki should now look ahead into Future and cooperate democratically and righteously with PMB to remove whatever corruption and conspiracies that remain in the Nation. God bless Nigeria.
The same saraki that had been stylishly attacking PMB since he disagreed with their car budget? Saraki is not someone who should be talking about corruption, I was in kwara state for about 6years and I know how backward that state is all thanks to the saraki family

2 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by xreal: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Plus including him and him papa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2016
So he (saraki) is now a CURRENT leader. The things we have been RECYCLING and calling leaders and the GUTS they have to spew rubbish at us.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by fabulousdante(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Both obasanjo and SARAKI der d same ppl very corrupt. Is lyk kettle callin pot BLack.is only God will save nd sent correct leader nd nt dat der kind or type (obasanjo nd Saraki)

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Chibydinho(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Leave them, next thing na loot our treasury
undecided
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Watching NTA yesterday, and saw something like N10billion budget for fire service of the whole nation for this year only. Now compare that to what these National assembly guys are sharing, that are not up to a 1000 in number, whose absence will never be missed if they are not there in the first instance- a whooping N115 billion- in this same period of austerity and downward economy, massive job loss, and infrastructure decay...

It is well with this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by YelloweWest: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
That's the simple truth
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2016
rassan:
Yes u are right,But also blame saraki for kwara woes. Because he and his late father destroyed kwara state beyond recognition. As old as kwara state there are no meaningful infrastrucural development their. All in the name of saraki and his family. Also blame saraki for Societal General Bank woes. Saraki inherited stealing/corruption from his senior brother obasanjo

Oga u no get brain ooo. Walahi u deserve death sentence. Among d first 12 states created, no 1 surpass kwara interm of development and saraki is the best governor as far as kwara state is concerned. Thou he's a thief but omo, he stole with brain
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2016
efilefun:
The same saraki that had been stylishly attacking PMB since he disagreed with their car budget? Saraki is not someone who should be talking about corruption, I was in kwara state for about 6years and I know how backward that state is all thanks to the saraki family

Guy, I for no say u sabi lie ooo. But u sabi lie. Name anytin in oda states dat is not in kwara state. Infact name any states dat has two airport apart from kwara state.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by EKELEONU(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki is right and Obasanjo is right too. This year is the year of "RIGHT". So any case that has more than one person involved, all parties are right in 2016.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Let the war begins
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by segnys007(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
OK, but you, Saraki Bukola are solely responsible for Kwara state's woes. Ain't seen a more selfish and greedy individual.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by flokii: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki won't end this year as senate president..

he thinks federal politics is like kwara politics where everything was handed over to him..

let him enjoy his post while it lasts
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by busomma: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
U & ur father inclusive. Don't try shifting the blame to other people cos u & ur family has been part & parcel of past leaders.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by efilefun(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

Guy, I for no say u sabi lie ooo. But u sabi lie. Name anytin in oda states dat is not in kwara state. Infact name any states dat has two airport apart from kwara state.
Have u been to any other part of the state except Ilorin, even offa lacks, and that international airport that only flies to Saudi Arabia during hajj?? When you leave nigeria you gonna see most airports in nigeria ain't as standard as a train station in some countries
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
all of them na ole!! thief.. am always wandering why Buhari choose Saraki as his senate president, even Ojuyobo (Tinubu) of all criminal don turn hin senior brother.. O lord save us
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by efilefun(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

Oga u no get brain ooo. Walahi u deserve death sentence. Among d first 12 states created, no 1 surpass kwara interm of development and saraki is the best governor as far as kwara state is concerned. Thou he's a thief but omo, he stole with brain
If you call saraki the best governor then what is Lawal Most of those projects you seeing in kwara were done by Lawal
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by segnys007(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

huh? And you got the temerity to say somebody no get brain? Loooooooool

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2016
efilefun:
Have u been to any other part of the state except Ilorin, even offa lacks, and that international airport that only flies to Saudi Arabia during hajj?? When you leave nigeria you gonna see most airports in nigeria ain't as standard as a train station in some countries

I no every part of kwara state. Oya go to other states and compare. I'm part of those dat blame bukola govt but wen I begin travellin omo I give it him ooo. No dey hear wat ppl dey say. I was born and brought up in ilorin. Saraki treid has a governor during his time. And mentor to most serving governor
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
efilefun:
If you call saraki the best governor then what is Lawal Most of those projects you seeing in kwara were done by Lawal

See guy, Lawal is like sambo dasuki he was jst sharing money like idiot. Awarding construction contract to imams. Ryt now apart from boreholes in ilorin, lawa did not have any projects to his name
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki is right. Obasanjo has no moral right to blame anybody, he has every opportunity to give Nigeria good governance and set the country on the right path but he blew it off.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by segnys007(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

I no every part of kwara state. Oya go to other states and compare. I'm part of those dat blame bukola govt but wen I begin travellin omo I give it him ooo. No dey hear wat ppl dey say. I was born and brought up in ilorin. Saraki treid has a governor during his time. And mentor to most serving governor
Oga, you must be living in the bloody clouds! Kindly educate us, what did Saraki do for eight years? And what the f*** is his stooge doing now.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by lagdmark(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Firefire:
See looter sef dey talk. undecided
At least Saraki said the truth, he said all past leaders all politicians at state and federal levels all political parties since 1999 looted
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by paycash: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Nairaland becomes buring this days the way people comment before thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot / U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.