Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI (24136 Views)

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2016
segnys007:
Oga, you must be living in the bloody clouds! Kindly educate us, what did Saraki do for eight years? And what the f*** is his stooge doing now.

If u base in kwara state u wil no...ahmed is probably d worst but IDC.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by segnys007(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

I no every part of kwara state. Oya go to other states and compare. I'm part of those dat blame bukola govt but wen I begin travellin omo I give it him ooo. No dey hear wat ppl dey say. I was born and brought up in ilorin. Saraki treid has a governor during his time. And mentor to most serving governor
sorry, dude. I get it you're a politician. Thus you are defending your pay masters come rain or shine. I thought you were a normal person.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by mamajohn(f): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
OBJ is also responsible for your false declaration of assets, shame!
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2016
segnys007:
sorry, dude. I get it you're a politician. Thus you are defending your pay masters come rain or shine. I thought you were a normal person.

I hate saraki die guy but d truth must be told...I'm an architect who base in abuja for now. Iv never spent his 1 naira but d guy tried. Saraki created kwasu, build roads, aviation college, clean and green, bring in investors, curb insecurity and many more.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by segnys007(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

If u base in kwara state u wil no...ahmed is probably d worst but IDC.
I was born and raised at Ilorin and I live in Omu-aran. Or is Omu-aran not part of Kwara? You said since you begin traveling, I'm curious, where did you travel that you saw development that made you give it to saraki? I bet Irepodun local govt is not amongst wherever you travel to.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by segnys007(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Babalawal:

I hate saraki die guy but d truth must be told...I'm an architect who base in abuja for now. Iv never spent his 1 naira but d guy tried. Saraki created kwasu, build roads, aviation college, clean and green, bring in investors, curb insecurity and many more.
in Ilorin!!! Was he the governor of ilorin or the governor of kwara state?
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Wolfbrother(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
All of them should fight and kill each other , we will be watching and enjoying
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Goke7: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki can only prove Obasanjo wrong if he can reduce corruption in the senate as its President now and passed bills to curtail the monster called corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by cyntexlia: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
God punish OBJ for not letting off politics.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
segnys007:
I was born and raised at Ilorin and I live in Omu-aran. Or is Omu-aran not part of Kwara? You said since you begin traveling, I'm curious, where did you travel that you saw development that made you give it to saraki? I bet Irepodun local govt is not amongst wherever you travel to.

See person oo, u live in omu aran. So wat kind of development are u looking for in irepodun
dat is not dere
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by iukpe: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Therefore, no one should be held responsible or all should be held responsible?
If you politicians do not get it right this time, the youths who have their future uninsured by you all, and their lives at the brink of being wasted will rise up and hold all of you responsible.
Nigeria is annoying. Such waste of time and resources.
Every time we have the same undetermined people playing them selves back into government to continue from where they stopped.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Babalawal(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
segnys007:
in Ilorin!!! Was he the governor of ilorin or the governor of kwara state?

Is kwasu in ilorin, see dat is ur problem. Jealous of ilorin
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Sirsinzu(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki should note that his father was among those that ruined our nation all of them na thief
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by nikz(f): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2016
rassan:
Yes u are right,But also blame saraki for kwara woes. Because he and his late father destroyed kwara state beyond recognition. As old as kwara state there are no meaningful infrastrucural development their. All in the name of saraki and his family. Also blame saraki for Societal General Bank woes. Saraki inherited stealing/corruption from his senior brother obasanjo
True and he is there blaming OBJ and past leaders as if he wasn't among them? Pointing a finger at someone forgetting the remaining points at him.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by samuel900(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki should just shut his mouth....kwaran's are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by kayroy5(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
February 5

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by breakeven: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
No,No, No.Nigeria problem did not start in 1999. Infact Nigeria problem started when bubu first came to power and subjected all of us to looking for essential commodity, then maradonna legitimized corruption, while the dark goggles man elevated incompetence,and the white beaded one covered our eyes with demwancrazy and emptied our foreign reserve and handed over to the epistle writer. Some of us still have good memory you know.And lest I forget, his father olusola Saraki has been at the helm of affairs in kwara for God know for how long, yet kwarans have never known development but only continue to increase his family wealth to later throw crumbs at the kwarans. What a pity?
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by LegalAnalyst(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2016
We are watching. Let them continue to trade blame. Every corrupt politician in Nigeria who has contributed directly or indirectly to Nigerian epileptic economy will not find peace in his life. Please help me say Amen

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
I have to say that despite the manner in which he ascended the senate presidency, I am beginning to like this guy Saraki.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by CioAngels(f): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Also blame saraki's family for the woes he caused for the of staffs of the killed societe generale bank. Many of the workers died of starvation as a result of the sarakis' stealing the bank dry without paying the staffs off. Saraki should not be presiding over the issues of this nation. Saraki is a vampire.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by TolaniLuv: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
vikacydevato:
Stop blaming yourselves. Put heads together and restore the glory of Nigeria.

Why is this so hard for these thieves?
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by airfinance(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
all of them na ole!! thief.. am always wandering why Buhari choose Saraki as his senate president, even Ojuyobo (Tinubu) of all criminal don turn hin senior brother.. O lord save us
How buhari tAkke chose saraki as senate president?
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by klimson: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2016
orunto27:
Saraki spoke well. OBJ's EFCC and ICPC for his 8 years' rule should have reduced corruption to almost zero in this country. Saraki should now look ahead into Future and cooperate democratically and righteously with PMB to remove whatever corruption and conspiracies that remain in the Nation. God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria is a country, not a nation.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
rassan:
Yes u are right,But also blame saraki for kwara woes. Because he and his late father destroyed kwara state beyond recognition. As old as kwara state there are no meaningful infrastrucural development their. All in the name of saraki and his family. Also blame saraki for Societal General Bank woes. Saraki inherited stealing/corruption from his senior brother obasanjo
In fact, the more reason he should just shut up.He is to kwara what Obj is to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
rayblast:
i hate it wen people like Obasanjo accusses odas of corruption.Person wey dem don suppose put for prison tey-tey.Anyway Nigeria is a joke and Obasanjo is a comedian.
And you are a dummy.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by ikorodureporta: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Oles everywhere. I wsh say sbd fit come sweep away all of dem...
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by omegatwelve: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by bluecircle470: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Including saraki d serial thief
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by IkpuMmadu: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
The game of blames continues...Yoruba me. Washing their stinking linen in market since 200BC
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by preetyb(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Very well said....but why didn't he involve the past military leaders too, may be he is scared or may be Abacha and the rest never really stole our money....hmmm.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by remirez07(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
vikacydevato:
Stop blaming yourselves. Put heads together and restore the glory of Nigeria.
bros, who nd who are to put head together to restore the lost glory ''obj and saraki''? No u missed road! Its better to pray to God to restore the lost glory of this nation. We don't have a leader. See Buahri we all put hope on, see wht he is doing. May God help us all.
Re: Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI by nkemjacob2(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Saraki dont use propaganda on us, we no OBJ is higly corrupt, nd d bedrock of nigeria corruption. Saraki we also no dat u re not a saint and also contribute to d economy crises of nigeria to d part u play. If u pple feel u wnt to amend nigeria nd grow d country. Refund those moni stolen willing from ur heart. Dats a step of sincerity.... Dat u wnt to build nigeria. Outside that stop deceiving urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / Chuba Okadigbo: Remembering The Ex Senate President "Oyi Of Oyi" (1941 - 2003) / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.