Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince (657 Views)

Be Christ-Conscious - Joseph Prince / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2016
1 Corinthians 2:2
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

The apostle Paul, in his letter to the Corinthian church, said that he determined to know nothing among them except “Jesus Christ and Him crucified”. In other words, Paul, who wrote two-thirds of the New Testament, had his mind full of Jesus and His finished work.
Beloved, God wants your mind full of the cross of Jesus. He wants you cross-conscious.

But what does it mean to be cross-conscious?

To be cross-conscious is to see Jesus, who loves you so much that He willingly died for you on the cross. To be cross-conscious is to look to Jesus, who offered His own body to be punished, so that your body can be free from all punishment.
To be cross-conscious is to fix your eyes on Jesus, who has provided for your deliverance and victory at the cross. At the cross, all your enemies were vanquished. All your diseases were destroyed. Your poverty was removed at the cross. Your sins were wiped out at the cross.

When the Israelites tasted bitterness in the waters of Marah, God showed Moses a tree, which he cast into the waters, making them sweet. (Exodus 15:23–26) The tree represents the cross, which turned the bitter waters sweet. Today, Calvary’s tree has turned your bitter situations sweet. Because of the cross, you can expect to see the bitter situations in your life made sweet!
When the Israelites were bitten by serpents in the wilderness, God told Moses to put a bronze serpent on a pole. The pole represents the cross and bronze speaks of judgment. Those who beheld the serpent on the pole lived because they saw their problem—the deadly serpent—nailed and put to death on the cross. (Numbers 21:6–9)

Today, you too will not die but live when you see all your sins judged at the cross, and with them, all your sicknesses, diseases, pains, failures and defeats! At the cross, all that is deadly in your life has been removed!

Thought For The Day

At the cross, your sins were judged, enemies vanquished, diseases destroyed and poverty removed!

www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/god-wants-you-cross-conscious/

1 Like

Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by ifenes(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
God requires nothing.
Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
ifenes:
God requires nothing.
I don't understand you... Did u read the article at all?
Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by unphilaz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
ifenes:
God requires nothing.

how far bruv on the other plain that believes in a higher consciousness apart from the Christian God!
Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by ifenes(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
unphilaz:

how far bruv on the other plain that believes in a higher consciousness apart from the Christian God!

By higher consciousness I meant mentally advance or extremely intelligent. There is no christian God,I hope you know that.
Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by unphilaz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
ifenes:

By higher consciousness I meant mentally advance or extremely intelligent. There is no christian God,I hope you know that.
now THIS MENTALLY ADVANCED or EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT... CAN WE SEE THEIR REMAINS SO THAT SCIENCE CAN TAP THIER BRAIN POWER... heard of blue brain?
Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by ifenes(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
unphilaz:

now THIS MENTALLY ADVANCED or EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT... CAN WE SEE THEIR REMAINS SO THAT SCIENCE CAN TAP THIER BRAIN POWER... heard of blue brain?

Mentally advanced people live among you. They know the truth and ain't disturbed by erroneous teachings. These people are full of unconditional love. They understand that love demands nothing but rather gives all. It is possible for every human to be at this stage provided they are exposed to the right teaching/knowledge.

The Blue brains projects is meant to tap into the nature of consciousness,which is not being interrupted by the ego mind.It is basically recreating the human minds into computers. It is similar to putting a human mind on hypnosis to tap into the Akashic records or past event/past lives. I have had it done on me and the result was fascinating.

If you appear to be very intelligent,when you die your brain is likely to be cut off and used for this project.
Re: God Wants You Cross-Conscious - Joseph Prince by Ubenedictus(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
and some pipo will be scandalised at other for having crosses.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? / Taking Jesus With You / 'stop Forcing Members To Give Tithes' - T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.