Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) (26736 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by santori: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
paschu:

Open justiification for murder? How heartless. Do you have any conscience or moral compass at all? Or have you lost it all? Where is your humanity? Or are you now reduced to a mere brutish and untamed beast? God have mercy!!! Mystified by what our women are turning into.

guy don't get unnecessarily emotive cos you don't have a full picture of what really transpired. I will advise you don't argue over what you know little or nothing about. The poster you quoted is right.
rule of law doesn't work with emotions, I could have referred you to one another American film that depicted a true life story of the black insurrection in the US but can't remember the title of the the film. in law there's something called temporary insanity , if you are still in doubt go ask any good lawyer you know. the lady in question has a good case if what some of the statements of the early posters is anything to go by.

going forward I advise ppl to avoid unnecessary confrontation when it's getting physical cos you never can tell what it might results into

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by playtheblues(f): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Topshow2010(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
YelloweWest:

Because most men are devil's
Including your father !

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by playtheblues(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
What type of women?

TeOwl:
When you tell them not to marry some type of women they would be forming "i love her"...
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
baby124:
People should stop putting their hands on each other. Stop provoking each other because one day, bush meat will catch the hunter. He dislocated her shoulder, gave her bloody injuries and expected to survive in peace on that house. It shows the level of abuse that has been going on. Don't push anyone to anger and frustration because when pushed too far, people fight back and dangerously too. He paid for his own death. Are you a child that you people will be fighting with blows? RIP, they must release the woman. By the way, marriage is not by force. Your spouse did not create you, hence has no right to destroy your life.

So, you were there when he hit her?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Very sad; seeing his corpse gave me shivers.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Geoiyke: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Women!!!!! My wife once threatened to use a knife on me. I've been having a lot of mixed feeling about the incident since then.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by ndat(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
YelloweWest:

Because most men are devil's
and killing them is d solution abi deresgodooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Ligxy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
baby124:

I hope your are so peaceful to walk away when someone punches your face to soft tissue and dislocated your shoulder.
So, killing them is the best?? We really have devils amongst us!! *shudders*

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
baby124:
People should stop putting their hands on each other. Stop provoking each other because one day, bush meat will catch the hunter. He dislocated her shoulder, gave her bloody injuries and expected to survive in peace on that house. It shows the level of abuse that has been going on. Don't push anyone to anger and frustration because when pushed too far, people fight back and dangerously too. He paid for his own death. Are you a child that you people will be fighting with blows? RIP, they must release the woman. By the way, marriage is not by force. Your spouse did not create you, hence has no right to destroy your life.

But when you were married from your father's house, your father's house wasnt being uprooted and brought alongside with you to your husband's house. Therefore, if by your stubborness or recalcitrant nature your husband's house becomes too hot, what stops you from finding your way back to your father's house that was still where it was erected? Believe me, you wont be missed at all.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
baby124:

There is such a case as temporary insanity and abuse. If you are a habitual abuser, I implore you to stop it immediately. If you are killed in the process, you will just die for nothing, because your victim will move on and live a happy life without you tormenting her. While you rot like a piece of trash. Why should we ignore that she was found with a dislocated shoulder? Can she dislocate her shoulder herself? You want to focus on the worst part of the story. How convenient for you. This girl will walk away, as she should. When you are not mentally retarded, why beat your wife? Are you 2?

I read your initial post and this again. May i, my relatives, loved ones and any of my friends (even enemies) never meet a woman of your type...amen.

8 Likes

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by YelloweWest: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Topshow2010:

Including your father !

I said most not all.
My dad n husband are angel's

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
olapluto:

You dont know about the case, stop being ignorant. The man initially escaped death the first time, in fact, he posted photos of his stab wounds that night. If only he knew what was waiting for him after that.
He shouldnt have slept in the same house as the woman. I doubt if the woman had any dislocated shoulder.

Can you imagine! Oh God, may i never meet a devil in form of a woman. She had already stabbed him elsewhere before stabbing the one in the neck.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by YelloweWest: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chinom:

I don't think you should ever get married. Never. You are a danger to yourself and men in general. Don't wish to know you.
I'm already happily married tongue

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dis woman face sef can kill
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by YelloweWest: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
paschu:

Seriously, you need healing. And you need it pretty fast too. Please don't even think about it cos you sure won't be as lucky.
LOL. I'm happily married to a great guy. ..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Pdizzle(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Too bad. That stab wound sends chills down my spine.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by obembe1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
YEWANDE is a devil in sheep clothing.
Feb. 8 2013 I thought is a new dawn in your life, did not know is the end.
My cousin, has been murdered by this devil. Egbon LOWO you should have left the house that NIGHT. I will miss you. RIP

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Slymonster(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
I once had a babe back then at school who came to spend the weekend with me from another school.As a naughty boy back then,something led to something she saw and it cause quarrel before I knew it,this babe gave me a dirty slap.My brain formatted and I got piss,later that night I slept and my body woke me up ( THANK GOD FOR THAT)didn't see her in my bed but in my kitchen with a knife contemplating where to slit her wrist or to kill me.. As I saw her with knife that midnight crying and remember the slap she gave me earlier on...Oh boy I started begging oo with love,my hard man reduce,Finally she left the kitchen and I lock my kitchen door and put the key on my pocket and slept. Woke her up that morning that I am travelling after I text my friend to call me like we are going to somewhere.She left that morning and I nva called her again ever...

MORAL OF THE STORY IS....PLEASE WHEN YOU SEE A PSYCHOTIC B.I...T..C..H. RUN AS LIFE NO GET PART 2 cos anyone who could pick a knife can kill you..no need forming hard man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by rexesq(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
thunder74:
Yewande is my colleague, we finished from the same school, the same year, called to the Nigerian Bar the same year, so quite, gentle and lovely. Something must be wrong somewhere. K'esu ma se wa.
times have changed. this is now a period of the broom. he may have been alleged to pass through a certain gate.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by aribs(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
obembe1:
YEWANDE is a devil in sheep clothing.
Feb. 8 2013 I thought is a new dawn in your life, did not know is the end.
My cousin, has been murdered by this devil. Egbon LOWO you should have left the house that NIGHT. I will miss you. RIP
Bro, sorry for your big loss. could you share with me what exactly happened ? Yewande is a former colleague of mine. We worked together when I was at the Oyo State Ministry of Justice in Ibadan. I am quite shocked .
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by fhaty1986: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Devil at work
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by bish2(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
This babe is a Jezebel, imagine stabbing your husband in the neck.
What if he was Solomon that had 700 wives and three hundred concubines... He'd have died a thousand times.
... In fact, I hereby sentence you to death by stabbing on your mammary glands.
I rise.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Oduirewamiri(f): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
May d soul of d departed rest in perfect peace
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by tiredface: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
YOU CALLED SOMEONE A DEVIL AND SUPPORT KILLING HIM.? MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by sleekdot(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
I heard the girls family are already claiming insanity

She stabbed him first time and later came to kill him while he was sleeping she stabbed him in his neck
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Pangea: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
There are many mad people walking on the street of Nigeria.
A little spark is more than enough to set them alight.

May we not marry our enemies in Jesus name o!

If you are here on this forum, and a lady has ever threatened you with a Knife or broken bottle?
You better vanish from her vicinity?

I don't want to read another story that touches o!

I wonder what a good looking guy doing with such an ugly ass?
Most of these ugly ladies are frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by chiomzy86(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
AreaFada2:
Na wa o.

Infidelity might be at work.

Confronting a woman about alleged infidelity and threatening to expose her to yours & her family can be deadly.

Some women can even connive with a long term local boyfriend to defraud her diaspora husband. sad

The stigma is still big for married women that they can go to any length to cover it up.

Leaving a wife in Africa while you live abroad is not ideal.

Not saying this is what happened but I won't be surprised if it is.
I believe it's the other way round..come on he is a Hansom dude.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by born2groove: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
ehnnnn, abeg update us Aproko members soon
phunmydahdah:
I know aunty yewande very well, am taking aback by this recent new.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by paschu: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
santori:

guy don't get unnecessarily emotive cos you don't have a full picture of what really transpired. I will advise you don't argue over what you know little or nothing about. The poster you quoted is right.
rule of law doesn't work with emotions, I could have referred you to one another American film that depicted a true life story of the black insurrection in the US but can't remember the title of the the film. in law there's something called temporary insanity , if you are still in doubt go ask any good lawyer you know. the lady in question has a good case if what some of the statements of the early posters is anything to go by.

going forward I advise ppl to avoid unnecessary confrontation when it's getting physical cos you never can tell what it might results into

If she was really the one that killed her husband, the temporary insanity will sure land her to temporary imprisonment if not a brief session with the hang man. But that's not the crux of my drift. My point is thst it's inhuman for an onlooker to insensitively justify the coldblooded murder of such a promising young man. That's too bad, especially when she is not the counsel to the accused. And you, how come you want to use fiction as a casestudy when we are talking about a real family loosing the life of a real son and brother? That does not sound human to me.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
baby124:

There is such a case as temporary insanity and abuse. If you are a habitual abuser, I implore you to stop it immediately. If you are killed in the process, you will just die for nothing, because your victim will move on and live a happy life without you tormenting her. While you rot like a piece of trash. Why should we ignore that she was found with a dislocated shoulder? Can she dislocate her shoulder herself? You want to focus on the worst part of the story. How convenient for you. This girl will walk away, as she should. When you are not mentally retarded, why beat your wife? Are you 2?
Its pointless arguing with a mentally deranged lady like you. My prayer is that your brother is given this same kind of treatment this guy suffered from his wife and let me see what your reaction will be. You really need deliverance no be small. smh
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
From the story i heard that she didnt have those injuries when neighbors came and rushed him to the hospital. Pls Read

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/update-see-photo-lowo-before-he-was-eventually-stabbed-to-death/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics) / Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.