Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) (26739 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by avrex3k(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
baby124:
People should stop putting their hands on each other. Stop provoking each other because one day, bush meat will catch the hunter. He dislocated her shoulder, gave her bloody injuries and expected to survive in peace on that house. It shows the level of abuse that has been going on. Don't push anyone to anger and frustration because when pushed too far, people fight back and dangerously too. He paid for his own death. Are you a child that you people will be fighting with blows? RIP, they must release the woman. By the way, marriage is not by force. Your spouse did not create you, hence has no right to destroy your life.
After i read your comment, i tried hard not to quote you but damn Rip to the brother sad
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
chiomzy86:

I believe it's the other way round..come on he is a Hansom dude.
Lol. Fidelity or lack of has nothing to do with looks. The girl is a big girl, from a well-connected background. If she could attract the handsome dude, why can't she attract other men? Moreover, in 9ja climes, despite NL e-emancipationists' fire spitting, male infidelity is very much tolerated. So far she's the lawfully wedded wife, people will ask her "what's your own, you want to leave him for another woman to come and reap all the benefits"?

On the other hand, if he threatened to divorce her on ground of infidelity, the disgrace in her social and conservative Christian circle would be enormous indeed. Again this is speculation.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slymonster:

MORAL OF THE STORY IS....PLEASE WHEN YOU SEE A PSYCHOTIC B.I...T..C..H. RUN AS LIFE NO GET PART 2 cos anyone who could pick a knife can kill you..no need forming hard man

Case closed.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by eposho: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
I tot I will find one beautiful damsel not this ugly mofo.
Killing him while asleep is pretty meditated she knows that.
This is someone whose dad MIGHt have numerous puni around behaving as if.
Now he is dead, your life/ career is aswell dead.
Murderer.
Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by omojesu202(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2016
modestdude:
Don't generalize individual attributes Mr man. My fiancee is a lovely and unique specie/kind of woman. Copy?

make una dey deceive una self.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by modestdude(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2016
omojesu202:

make una dey deceive una self.
Why did you say that?
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by cutiesoglam(f): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2016
baby124:

I hope your are so peaceful to walk away when someone punches your face to soft tissue and dislocated your shoulder.

yes i will and i have ,even thou its an emotional one!
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by Graxie(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2016
This is terrible!!! Find it hard to believe that somebody can justify this. Sad.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by santori: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
paschu:

If she was really the one that killed her husband, the temporary insanity will sure land her to temporary imprisonment if not a brief session with the hang man. But that's not the crux of my drift. My point is thst it's inhuman for an onlooker to insensitively justify the coldblooded murder of such a promising young man. That's too bad, especially when she is not the counsel to the accused. And you, how come you want to use fiction as a casestudy when we are talking about a real family loosing the life of a real son and brother? That does not sound human to me.
Re: Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) by doveda: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
baby124:
People should stop putting their hands on each other. Stop provoking each other because one day, bush meat will catch the hunter. He dislocated her shoulder, gave her bloody injuries and expected to survive in peace on that house. It shows the level of abuse that has been going on. Don't push anyone to anger and frustration because when pushed too far, people fight back and dangerously too. He paid for his own death. Are you a child that you people will be fighting with blows? RIP, they must release the woman. By the way, marriage is not by force. Your spouse did not create you, hence has no right to destroy your life.

If your brother was allegedly murdered by his wife, ask for your sister-in-law to be released

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Car Thief Who Uses Special Unlock Device (photo / Pastor Delivered From Ritual Kidnappers, Says God Of Solution Ground Saved Him / See The Kidnappers Arrested By Policemen In Rivers State This Morning. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.