Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Crazy Stuff From The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Stuff From The Bible (8864 Views)

Poll: What do you understand after reading the Chrsitian Bible?

True words from God: 53% (26 votes)
Twisted written: 2% (1 vote)
Causing Confussion: 4% (2 votes)
Pure Fairy tale!: 8% (4 votes)
written like the Litterature: 4% (2 votes)
Bible is manmaid!: 6% (3 votes)
Words of God,Words of men: 14% (7 votes)
Full of Contradictions & lies!: 6% (3 votes)
Fake!: 2% (1 vote)
i hate christians!!!!!!!!!!!!: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Aremugangan(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
Alhamdulilahi ya akhi, its been a long tym truly.Missd u n d ouz too.
@Ogaga4luv, u're awesome. May i know why u practise what you profess?
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
;d
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Aremugangan[/b]Yes, i practice Atheistic Satanism. . . .i should find enough time to  explain you more about it.

[b]Topic. . .

The Bible is the greatest hoax in all history. The leading characters of the Old Testament would today be in the penitentiary and those of the New would be under observation in psychopathic wards. . . Nonsense!.
[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 2:01am On Dec 02, 2009
Hehehe
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by mamagee3(f): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2009
Every Atheist should go into extinction. angry
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]mama-gee if you like show all your ''badmouth'' talents here and squeeze your face like smelling sh!ts the truth can nver be hiden. . . . . cool.The Christian bible is not Truthful and you know it!![/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
She knows it, guess what she will tell you, 'na faith'. Faith ko fatimo ni
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah---my friend you're 100 percent right . she know the truth but only too stubborn with her belief . Christianity can never rule this world in my generation . cool[/size]
Abuzola 1:

She knows it, guess what she will tell you, 'na faith'. Faith ko fatimo ni
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Teaser4(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
Ogaga 1 Mre thng,satan is the bedrock of islam,cos master like drinkn blood daily,i c bt d moon folowers forbid master why? If u want me to believe U dnt be partisan,i need crazy d stuff in their quran,am waitn@ogaga
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , my friend i pointed out the crazy stuffs from the christian bible because i was a christian and beside that , i have been from Christianity home not until i discovered myself as a SATAN . I wouldn't mind to point out the crazy stuffs from the Muslim qua-ran be the reason is because i have never been a Muslim and beside i know far less inside the qua-ran. . . . i only share what i know and only in my genius . . . wink[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Teaser4(m): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2010
Ok we shal discuss it later@ogaga
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]when you're ready to discuss gimme a signal. . . . . smiley[/size]
Teaser4:

Ok we shal discuss it later@ogaga
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Sylvekzee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
shocked you guys should write me a book on this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.