Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? (25112 Views)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? by Souljaboi1: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dyt:

Are you rich? *crazily rich*
Are you tall?
Slim?
Bald?
Left handed?
Do you stutter?
Blue eyes?
And are you 40 and above?

If you meet at least 80% of these criterias then I will go to the second phase of you being caring, loving, accommodating and a fantastic sense of humour. Not ending there, I have dependants
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would have said "take clay and make him yourself", but that's stale. sad

Don't worry, just keep praying. He is right around the corner. smiley
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Souljaboi1:

I would have said "take clay and make him yourself", but that's stale. sad

Don't worry, just keep praying. He is right around the corner. smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not searching
angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? by Souljaboi1: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not searching
angry angry angry

No, you're not.

You're simply LOOKING.

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? by Dyt(f): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Souljaboi1:

No, you're not.

You're simply LOOKING.

grin grin grin

Non
But you know na

Ego
Money
Owo
Kudi
cheesy
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? by Souljaboi1: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dyt:

Non
But you know na

Ego
Money
Owo
Kudi
cheesy

Toh. May God bless your hustle.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Toh. May God bless your hustle.

Ameeeeeennnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than 200,000 Children Married In US Over The Last 15 Years / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.