Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? (714 Views)

Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Friends please; there's this issue I want to discuss.

For those who are sick, in the hospital or at home, and need to undergo an expensive surgery which they cannot afford, pls are there any charity organisations or NGOs in Nigeria that can be of help? No amount is too small.

If you know anyone, pls kindly state how we can get in touch with them. You can PM me or post a comment. Thanks!
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by medoyin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
sarzy:
Friends please; there's this issue I want to discuss.

For those who are sick, in the hospital or at home, and need to undergo an expensive surgery which they cannot afford, pls are there any charity organisations or NGOs in Nigeria that can be of help? No amount is too small.

If you know anyone, pls kindly state how we can get in touch with them. You can PM me or post a comment. Thanks!

You are not sick bro. You just got injured and don't put your hope in man,they will fail you. Buckle your shoes,talk to your creator in tears in your closet,be postive and hope for the best. It looks hard,I was in your shoes and all you need is to encourage yourself. Join that forum and I promise things will change for good. Don't give up..!
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by medoyin(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
sarzy:

Thanks so much, bro! But I want to go for more treatment that was why I posted this.

Which of the surgeries? For bed sore?
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by medoyin(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
sarzy:

surgery for bed sore is Skin Grafting right?

I want to go for stem cells, to improve sensation, bladder control and mobility.

Yes,it's skin grafting or flap.

Stem cells?? Have you read abou it at all and if I may ask,what's your injury level and where do you base?
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by medoyin(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
sarzy:

pls let's do this talk privately. Your Whatsapp number.

Drop your email or you send your number to doyinoui@gmail.com
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
medoyin:

Drop your email or you send your number to doyinoui@gmail.com
I've emailed you.
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by medoyin(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
sarzy:

I've emailed you.

Replied
Re: What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Power BI Training In Abuja / Your Time Zone Is God's Time / Free Training With Certificate..... You Want To Add To Your Cv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.