Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) (43400 Views)

Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by mypersonalty: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
poverty na ....... you know the rest! Rest in peace woman.
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by yaki84: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
d deceased get 2 husbands? first was gabriel dick, d second come be dat name dat sounds edoish. abeg which kind journalism be dis?
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
How the money take reach her hand

The Governor don kill am
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Blood moneeeeey.
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by ZionJay(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hungerbad really?
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by zurine(f): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
wow
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Op the second pic is a pic that shows the husband of the pregnant woman murdered in cold blood by her neighbour cos of 1000naira... Stop hyping your news
Wife's name Lizzy Effiong ... Husband's name is not even Akwa Ibom sef
I noticed the name too
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked op i respect ur lies!!Dis is d same pregnant woman that was stabbed by her neigbour over 1000 in benin.The story was on fp yesterday!!Op fear God! undecided

1 Like

Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
I pray u don't run mad soon.
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by kingofchess(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

The citizens are the problem. They don't even have the mental capacity to ask where these funds are coming from. Soon they'll say they can't pay salaries.
guy u r very funny....ask wat? do u really know the hardship people are facing on a daily bases?
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Btruth: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016

When are we going to handle things properly in this country?
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

I noticed the name too
I watched the murder news of the pregnant woman last night on Nta.... The Op had better correct the mistake

1 Like

Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by ebig21(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
at least you died for something
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Davidblessing68(f): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jesus Nigeria we need to grow up seriously
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by banmee(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingofchess:
guy u r very funny....ask wat? do u really know the hardship people are facing on a daily bases?

One does not get out of hardship by being ignorant.
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by dre11(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Op the second pic is a pic that shows the husband of the pregnant woman murdered in cold blood by her neighbour cos of 1000naira... Stop hyping your news

you can make your case/petition known to punch newspaper

that's why the link was there.....
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by birmingham04: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Poverty is a disease which doctor can not cure. Ritual money blood money.
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
klassiquette:

I watched the murder news of the pregnant woman last night on Nta.... The Op had better correct the mistake
The governor is in court, they must look for a way to tarnish his image. Read the write up, the husband has two different names.
Her husband, Mr. Gabriel Dick, from Aka Ekpeme

) Husband to the deceased , Mr. Ediale Ikhuoria,
his children and sympathisers

The story is somehow
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
dre11:

you can make your case/petition known to punch newspaper

that's why the link was there.....
And you can start by correcting your post >sad
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by smoby(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Poverty I lay curse on u
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Super101: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
APC fabricated story. Where's the picture of the corpse?

1 Like

Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is that how to share money?

Why not set up a committee to distribute it accordingly instead of just one woman doing it.
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by newsteller: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Photo : Is D’Banj Having Oral Inter.course With This Female Fan on Stage ?

we are not able to upload video here on nairaland but you can
DOWNLOADED THIS APP TO WATCH THIS VIDEO
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by ediko5(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/woman-41-dies-during-stampede-for-n1m-govs-gift/

Pics
1) Late Mrs. Lizzy Effiong

2) Husband to the deceased , Mr. Ediale Ikhuoria, his children and sympathisers

3) Market leader, Mrs Edemawang Udo

Stupid journalism.

This woman is my Uncle's wife and her husband's name is Gabriel Dick Obot as mentioned in the post. so how come the husband name later changed to Mr Ediale Ikhuoria?

and that's not the picture of the husband and also the woman has no child for the man, so where are those children from?
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

The governor is in court, they must look for a way to tarnish his image. Read the write up, the husband has two different names.
Seriously..... The tension in the State tho
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by dre11(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
klassiquette:
And you can start by correcting your post >sad

go and first complain to punch newspaper and let them effect the change
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
ediko5:

Stupid journalism.

This woman is my Uncle's wife and her husband's name is Gabriel Dick Obot as mentioned in the post. so how come the husband name later changed to Mr Ediale Ikhuoria?

and that's not the picture of the husband.
is the story anything to go by?
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by fippycbk(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
klassiquette:

E just tire me... I think say na just me see am grin
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
sorry to say...who know maybe the blood of the woman will be used for...
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
dre11:

go and first complain to punch newspaper and let them effect the change
Well Mr op next time you want to upgrade the number of threads you have in this forum, you confirm your info from other sources ..,#good day
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by HRich(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/woman-41-dies-during-stampede-for-n1m-govs-gift/
Pics 1) Late Mrs. Lizzy Effiong
2) Husband to the deceased , Mr. Ediale Ikhuoria, his children and sympathisers
3) Market leader, Mrs Edemawang Udo
I'm sure she just won a big money for her family from the governor,
Re: Udom's N1m Gift: Woman Dies During Stampede (photos) by muhakeem(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
End time sharing

modernized way of rituals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.