Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Who Would You Choose Among The Three - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Choose Among The Three (1348 Views)

When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose Among The Three by lemon10(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Choose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
winkcheesy
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by iceberylin(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by IamRespected: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wife I can get; 100M I can still get but mom I can nvr get again; guess it's gonna be mom

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
mom with all pleasure. you can only have one mother in your entire life

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its like asking a woman to choose btwn her husband and d children.
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by excellencyabia1: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
if you that this one and you will later get others then I'll take one but if any one you take is final then I'll take 3
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by glowshine(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
100 million dollars
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2016

Cant they both mum nd wife grab d money nd swim to me?

d water aint deep if nt their hands wont b showing i wud b waiting with a stick to carry dem up

Bt if dey dnt both cum with d money na to push dem both back inside d water undecided

Or i throw a planck nd dey get resuced which ever way dey better cum with d damn money!

But to b 100% fair i wud rescue both wife nd mum a soul above money anyday

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Poseidon000: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
glowshine:
100 million dollars
[size=13pt]
Now, this's strong
[/size]
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Choice 3. grin grin grin grin

Reasons:
My mum have lived her life and would be proud of me giving her a befitting burial.
I can always get another sweet wife if I so desire with or without the money.

MEANWHILE: Na to go complete Crown Corps Group Of Companies, open up Duke Olumide Mansion (DOM)
and contribute my quota to the society...WAILERS over to u grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
If mom is above 70 then I am going for the mills.

Wife will divorce me for not taking the millions when she learns what happened.
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by missKiffy(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
A similar post has made frontpage before undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose Among The Three by Enockia(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
number 3 na

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Dilemma Right Now.. See Why / My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? / 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.