Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) (1954 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today addressed the Plenary session of the European Parliament in France. Check out the massive crowd he spoke to.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-massive-crowd-buhari-addressed.html

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dr. Jonathan could not achieve this grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by rhymestech: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good

3 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Lordave: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Has the massive crowd stopped the Naira from nosediving or has it rescued the Chibok girls he promised to rescue 2weeks into office?

Didn't he address a massive crowd in AU, UN and other meetings he attended? Did it stop JP Morgan from delisting Nigeria from their book of life, or did his visit and addressing of a mammoth crowd in Iran prevent him from conniving with Buran-Tashi from massacring shitte muslims?

Low life zombies celebrating worthlessness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by NextGovernor(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
So he invited the crowd? Some people reason with there mouth. Those are delegates representing different countries and stop the praises where there is non. U are sounding as if he called the EU meeting.

2 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
Has the massive crowd stopped the Naira from nosediving or has it rescued the Chibok girls he promised to rescue 2weeks into office?

Didn't he address a massive crowd in AU, UN and other meetings he attended? Did it stop JP Morgan from delisting Nigeria from their book of life, or did his visit and addressing of a mammoth crowd in Iran prevent him from conniving with Buran-Tashi from massacring shitte muslims?

Must you be abusive?

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by gebest: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
thats my president, now wailers go and die.

2 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Caseless: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:

just sharrap, you shameless boy.

6 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Lordave: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
BoneBlogger:

Must you be abusive?
What's abusive in my fact-ridden comment?
Were you expecting me to mince words instead of telling it as it is?

6 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hw does the size of d crowd affect d falling naira?
Abi d price of garri in the market?

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by dadexcel: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Flirtyjane:
President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today addressed the Plenary session of the European Parliament in France. Check out the massive crowd he spoke to.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-massive-crowd-buhari-addressed.html
................... @op please I will like to ask a question....... Where exactly are you headed with this post, are you saying it is a great achievement for a Nigerian president to address a crowd like this or what?....... Smh

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
dadexcel:
................... @op please I will like to ask a question....... Where exactly are you headed with this post, are you saying it is a great achievement for a Nigerian president to address a crowd like this or what?....... Smh

Current events..did you hear?
If the op has posted B00bs or body part, una no go complain..
Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Lordave: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
Lol

Abdulkareem aka Caseless, I'm happy you know that I'm shameless cos there's nothing shameful with my post, just the truth, and if you're shameful about it please just leave APC.

I'm afraid you guys are the ones shameful. It is just a matter of time you lots will start shouting lalasticlala to take your shitty thread to the homepage for the whole world to see how thwarted in thoughts some of you APC folks are for celebrating your president addressing world delegates as achievement.

3 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by dadexcel: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
BoneBlogger:

Current events..did you hear?
If the op has posted B00bs or body part, una no go complain..
.......... Your response only suggest to me your age/maturity range.
Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
Why don't you deal with the legitimate questions he raised?
Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Caseless: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
Lol

Abdulkareem aka Caseless, I'm happy you know that I'm shameless cos there's nothing shameful with my post, just the truth, and if you're shameful about it please just leave APC.

I'm afraid you guys are the ones shameful. It is just a matter of time you lots will start shouting lalasticlala to take your shitty thread to the homepage for the whole world to see how thwarted in thoughts some of you APC folks are for celebrating your president addressing world delegates as achievement.
abdulkarim ko, eedris Ni. You are just a deadbeat!
Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Lordave: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
Lifebeat, haven't I exposed you and your paymasters shenanigans?

Try another thread, your deceits won't thrive on this one.
Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:

Lmao... E pain am. You can jump in to lagoon for all we care.

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
Dan uwa,Share matsiyaci. angry
Re: See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
This man needs to stay at home for some months and fix Nigeria, we are not fooled any longer PMB.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerians Wake Up And Ask For The Real Change? / Special Dedication To Apc Govt. "Change Is Here" / I Bet You Don't Know These Facts About Abeokuta, The Ogun State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.