Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (37258 Views)

Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
frisky2good:
He's the wife, can't you see he's the one pricing onions?

Aahahahahaha....
Lollz....
grin
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
stolid:

Are you related to that Mr.Cork guy?

Yup he is my prodigal broda asin our omo ale
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

well besides that and then again,what are maids for?

They look newly wed

Wats maid needed for ?

At d early stage of marriage getting a maid is nt advisable !
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by falseman(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm 100% sure their 2016 house rent is in there.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by bizgai(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Husband buying onions while his wife watch. I think he's using the bag to rep madam so the onion seller won't cheat him
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is rubbish, I can only do this if she's pregnant and heavy or carry baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by bizgai(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Caption should have read " mam buying onions carrying ladies bag so he won't be cheated.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Yemiseun(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
And so what? undecidedAnd so what?

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
They have just visited the bank, made a big withdrawal. And he decides to be the bullion carrier, no crime committed, it's called taken charge!!!
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by flokii: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
she's probably d one feeding him... women can be arrogant attimes

Lord... please don't let my case and other Nlers be like this o...

e fit be jazz sef... buh to d monkey, na love
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by zurine(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
wow
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by captainmuyi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Smile
Smile
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Proxy001(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
I would have said no biggie in carrying your wife's bad, provided she's your wife... but on seeing the man standing close to purchase onions.... I change my mind.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by mcgaius: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
I don't care what all y'all learners feel about that dude.I can do more than that for my wife including washing her undies cos she is everything to me and i don't think that would take anything out me or make my wife look down on me.I still maintain my position as the head of the home(i mean financially,physically and spiritually)When i remember that a lot of guys do more shit for their side chicks including leaking their "thing",my heart bleeds.I love my wife so haters go and hug power line.I bet you if you have my kind of wife,you will keep thanking God everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
"Man spotted carrying his wife's bag" as if it's a crime. Ahh Nigerians!!! everything must become news.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
vault:
but she is not carrying anything na...... hand dey pain am?
U can't carry ur wife bag but she can cook, wash, take care of the home, nd even carry a baby in her womb for 9 months

Later if dey start saying u guys are not romantic u will be here crying foul

U guys dat r saying dat u won't do it, trying to act macho, in reality u guys do more than dis for ur gf... Not wife

6 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Pidggin(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ladies, if you want to enjoy your marriage marry an enlightened man, if you marry native fowl na you sabi.

8 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Tobium1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
And de woman kept her active hands on her waist, allowing de man do de marketing. Ah!! Olorun maje, chukwu ju'kwa
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

They look newly wed

Wats maid needed for ?

At d early stage of marriage getting a maid is nt advisable

newly wed and that niccah is carrying the hand bag,dammit,hes in for a looong thing to come..
Only 1 thing can pass for a man to handle his woman's bag n thats on their way to the hospital..if the maid aint there.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Medunah: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
sickstars see dnt be hopelessly romantic, things of this sort dnt happen. Deal with it.
Are u serious?? I see this happen almost everyday, Gfs ooo not even wives. Its not really dat much of a biggie anymore

5 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
U can't carry ur wife bag but she can cook, wash, take care of the home, nd even carry a baby in her womb for 9 months

Later if dey start saying u guys are not romantic u will be here crying foul

U guys dat r saying dat u won't do it, trying to act macho, in reality u guys do more than dis for ur gf... Not wife
hey come on suzzie,da niggga that hits u real bad in da dark,yu know,that hits u real gud on da 69 that makes u run 360 upstairs n scream,he aint gonna move around town carrying ur bag like some limp sweating pink luvin' sissy,he not....he knows what to do..
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Brighfuture(f): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Seriously look at that bag... it seems the man kept all his money inside that why he's holding it tight...

BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT PIX...
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Sunglass20(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Not new. My guy does it but not always and everywhere. The hand bag gives a lady additional swag so I won't always want my guy to even do that. The last time my guy did that for me was last week when we went out to drink. Obviously I was high so to help me to the car, he carried my bag and held me with his other hand. A lady there screamed "waow".... she was obviously tripping. So guys... make Ur woman feel special and triple her shoulder pad by doing some uncommon things with class Romantically anyway. #yoruba guys rock#

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

hey come on suzzie,da niggga that hits u real bad in da dark,yu know,that hits u real gud on da 69 that makes u run 360 upstairs n scream,he aint gonna move around town carrying ur bag like some limp sweating pink luvin' sissy,he not....he knows what to do..
My guy go nd sit down joor

Dey r trying to make sense here nd u r busy yarning dust

Or do u think everyone life is centered around sex just like the way urs is?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Fanirandele: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
You can lick your woman's kitty but you can't carry her bag, keep deceiving yourself grin the woman may be ill sef, illness is not always evident and even if she isn't maybe she's tired and as a good man he's helping her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
r u confused or smth?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
My guy go nd sit down joor

Dey r trying to make sense here nd u r busy yarning dust

Or do u think everyone life is centered around sex just like the way urs is?

dont see how u just referred to me in ur 1st line..."MY GUY". I bet u never will say that to a pinkkie crazy sissy!

Important,mine is never centered or revolved 'bout s3x,ur innitial post made me reply you that way..gudnite.
Quit pretending joor.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
leav matter for Mattias. That's fifty shades of stupidity.

What's stupid about it?

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
What if the handbag belongs to him?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Ladies, if you want to enjoy your marriage marry an enlightened man, if you marry native fowl na you sabi.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

dont see how u just referred to me in ur 1st line..."MY GUY". I bet u never will say that to a pinkkie crazy sissy!

Important,mine is never centered or revolved 'bout s3x,ur innitial post made me reply you that way..gudnite.
Quit pretending joor.
Which initial post?

Did i mentioned anything dat has to do with sex?

Just say it's d best nd only comment u can come up with

Keep on forming Street

NIGGA RAW
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by diva90: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice one! Some good men still exist smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.