Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (37282 Views)

Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is no news
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by kennyman2000(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Not bad
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
The man na woman wrapper (so the haters would say). It's so cool
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hez under punishment that must be the reason
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Babsjad(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
what's the big deal in helping your wifey to carry her bag?

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by tottinova: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kolababe:
...chivalry isn't dead after all..:-)
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/man-spotted-carrying-his-wifes-handbag.html

More romantic than taking your wife to dubai nd rhe other exotic countries nd wasting dirty money to prove love.

Tell me this woman won't respect this man.
Except she is being pursued from her village.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Kgdavid(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
What happend to her hands? Is she physically challenged or smth?

One thing i've realized is that when relationships move beyond a certain point, all those power games become completely irrelevant...free the guy

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by mopolord(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
What happend to her hands? Is she physically challenged or smth?
abeg tel dem o wen no b say na handicap in b
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
I do that for my mum. I prolly will do that for my wife. No big deal

5 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by bigpastor(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I find it interesting.
I can do more than that for my woman.
What I do for her, I do to myself. We're one.
It's not stupidity but loving myself.
Except you see your woman as being DIFFERENT from you (urself)

7 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by greggng: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
He is a nice gentle man not a woman beater lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Burger01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
leav matter for Mattias. That's fifty shades of stupidity.
You are not matured in mind. Come back in 5 years and edit your post smiley

7 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by LydayBobo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
my boiffy does this. no big deal.
Please release the guy from your bondages

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by freeage7(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
And so? Is there any law that forbids me from carrying her bag? If care is not taken I will also carry the woman. Wetin?

6 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
tottinova:

More romantic than taking your wife to dubai nd rhe other exotic countries nd wasting dirty money to prove love.

Tell me this woman won't respect this man.
Except she is being pursued from her village.
u really don't know women...
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by LydayBobo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
We need to prepare a counter-vegetable for him. He don chop kognomin.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by frisky2good(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
He's the wife, can't you see he's the one pricing onions?

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Beface(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
From all indication the condition around did not warrant him holding that bag,i won't be surprise if he is washing her pant also because we get him type for my area!

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Burger01:
You are not matured in mind. Come back in 5 years and edit your post smiley
i pressume u are the mature mind?

weak men...

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by AfroKnight: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
If she had something else she was carrying I would have understood.

Why on earth would he do that? He even rocked the bag like a woman. This is so wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

So carrying wifey bag is stup*d
Remind me never av girls dat i kno around u

B with ur heartless chicks u guys compliments one anoda

We talkin wife here not gf !

so what,is she pregnant or having pains on both hands or what? Nevertheless aint much fuss helping ur woman with her bag,for 5 seconds goddammit!
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
frisky2good:
He's the wife, can't you see he's the one pricing onions?
lol... cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

so what,is she pregnant or having pains on both hands or what? Nevertheless aint much fuss helping ur woman with her bag,for 5 seconds goddammit!

U didnt tellme u are so related to the couples to the extent that u never ever thought of if the wife is battling some sort of sickness just cos she is standing bside him doesnt mean she might not b sick weak or 2 mnths pregnant cant b visible now!

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by icybeth(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
it is expression of love. very romantic

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Ali13(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
that's call yori yori romantic

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Amebo
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can do it if her water is about to break. No other reason is appropriate......

A man with a confused mind would call this romantic though, type of guys id steal their girl right where they stand, collect her number and give him a handshake without reaction.

Guys, know your role and know a woman, even the toughest women need a man to guide her sometimes, dont be sheepish.

Two slaps for this man in the photograph

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by ogawisdom(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

I kno it doesnt but it often happen and wen it does quit abusing people involved just cos u cant do it doesnt make it a sin or a crime

Are you related to that Mr.Cork guy?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

U didnt tellme u are so related to the couples to the extent that u never ever thought of if the wife is battling some sort of sickness just cos she is standing bside him doesnt mean she might not b sick weak or 2 mnths pregnant cant b visible now!
well besides that and then again,what are maids for?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Rastamann: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Are they not supposed to be helpers to each other? Why the hate?

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
2SWT:
My baby can do this

Awww....so romantic
PLEASE, STOP calling Real MEN, babies.
Except your Baby is a real tata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.