Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Struggling With Early Ejaculation? Please, Read This! #realitywithtid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Struggling With Early Ejaculation? Please, Read This! #realitywithtid (541 Views)

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggling With Early Ejaculation? Please, Read This! #realitywithtid by cellors: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have heard a lot of definitions about early ejaculation also known as premature ejaculation. The most common among these definitions is that premature ejaculation is seen as the inability of a man to hold ejaculation beyond one minute of sexual intercourse (mainly thrusting). In as much as this is true to an extent, I would want to state categorically that this may not hold for every couple. It would have been preferable that the definition is personalized because some women do get satisfied within one minute of thrusting depending on how creative their husbands have been during pre-intimacy. And it may interest you to discover that some men even get their wives satisfied with just their fingers before penetration occurs. With this, one is forced to ask the benefit of having a sustained erection while your partner has already reached orgasm and just want to be in your arms to relish on the experience. For such, I think it would be wrong to say that their partners experience premature ejaculation!

In order to have a balanced outlook on this topic, Premature ejaculation should best be looked at from a relatively personalised angle and be defined as the inability of a man to sustain ejaculation before the envisaged period (length of time required for his partner to reach orgasm) between himself and his wife which eventually leads to dissatisfaction especially on the part of the wife. There are some methods by which this challenge could be combated, but the most important virtue to have while handling this challenge is discipline; discipline to adhere to the dynamics of the instructions peculiar to the methods knowing fully well that conquering premature ejaculation is not a rocket science. Just as it is with other things in life, the art of overcoming premature ejaculation is learnt and mastered with constant practice which eventually results into perfection. So, if you want to scale through this hurdle, kindly hang on there while we discuss these methods.

Please, continue from the link below:
http://www.toyinidowu..com.ng/2016/02/struggling-with-early-ejaculation.html

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Early Ejaculation? Please, Read This! #realitywithtid by micklplus(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice

Lalasticlala food don ready oo

(1) (Reply)

Friendship With Mature Couple 50+ Or Mature Gentleman 60+ / The One Most Craziest Thing I Have Ever Done In Life / Sugarmummy Wanna Be Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.