Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? (1055 Views)

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics" / Amina Mohammed Wins African Woman In Politics, Public Office Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
seriously this is becoming annoying.....how can one post a news only to be banned for nothing...and seems there is a propaganda against certain sections of Nigeria in this forum...see the link where ipob and massob countered and absorbed themselves of hijacking any ship and i have not seen the news anywhere on nairaland just bc the owners do not uphold the tenets of good journalism
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/biafra-ipob-massob-deny-alleged-seizure-of-merchant-ship-by-members/
is this not sectionalism even though i dont belong to that tribe?
Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by Iykestix: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
bcoz of what now
Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Iykestix:
bcoz of what now
am still confused up till now
Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by biafranbaby(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
hehehehehehehe
zoo people.
Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by richeso: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
seriously this is becoming annoying.....how can one post a news only to be banned for nothing...and seems there is a propaganda against certain sections of Nigeria in this forum...see the link where ipob and massob countered and absorbed themselves of hijacking any ship and i have not seen the news anywhere on nairaland just bc the owners do not uphold the tenets of good journalism
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/biafra-ipob-massob-deny-alleged-seizure-of-merchant-ship-by-members/

aaarrh,, so na now u even know wetin dey go on for NL ?

Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by Islie: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

it's the spambolt

it all happens to all once in a while.
when you noticed that you have been ban by it..... you just send a message to the mod.

it's has happened to this moniker countless times.... but a message to the mod always do the magic
Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Islie:

it's the spambolt

it all happens to all once in a while.
when you noticed that you have been ban by it..... you just send a message to the mod.

it's has happened to this moniker countless times.... but a message to the mod always do the magic
okay..i get
Re: I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

(1)

Benue State Neglect Of The Security Situation In Agatu / Must Read: Which Should Fantastically Concern Us? / EFCC Seizes N860 Million Mansion From The Ex-air Force Chief + PHOTOS